CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Battle of Trump’s Ear

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

There’s no need to get all bitchy just because I said your man-crush was thick.

And for the record, I’m pro Trump. He makes a superb frontman for the real brains behind the rise of common sense politics. 

Exactly. Fucking brilliant mascot for his party, especially after today, but these President cunts are just the figureheads - recognisable faces to act as the voice. Just look how our lot rolled out sacrificial spacker after sacrificial spacker as a human shield when they knew the public had no say.

That's why I also struggle to understand just why in the fuck the other spastics are so fucking determined to keep Biden propped up with broom handles and smelling salts.

It makes for an interesting situation though. Both of these fuckers are clearly egomaniacs, but I bet there's a lot of cunts in Trump's party quietly wringing their hands that their trained clown is going to get a very big fucking head over this. Ironic considering a small fraction of the physical mass has been atomised.

He's just made himself indispensable, and they're all going to have to get in line to suck him off and swallow the results.

And the spacker Yanks will love every minute of it regardless of the outcome.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Exactly. Fucking brilliant mascot for his party, especially after today, but these President cunts are just the figureheads - recognisable faces to act as the voice. Just look how our lot rolled out sacrificial spacker after sacrificial spacker as a human shield when they knew the public had no say.

That's why I also struggle to understand just why in the fuck the other spastics are so fucking determined to keep Biden propped up with broom handles and smelling salts.

It makes for an interesting situation though. Both of these fuckers are clearly egomaniacs, but I bet there's a lot of cunts in Trump's party quietly wringing their hands that their trained clown is going to get a very big fucking head over this. Ironic considering a small fraction of the physical mass has been atomised.

He's just made himself indispensable, and they're all going to have to get in line to suck him off and swallow the results.

🇱🇷VOTE TRUMP🇱🇷

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

I expect Lord Nige will fully exploit his special relationship with The next president to further his position in British politics as well. This is going to get interesting.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, ProfB said:

Nor would mrs Roops, King Billy, Prof B, Eric C & all corner members

And if you managed to shoot Biden as well, you'd be doing the Yanks a big fuckin' favour, for which you hope there would be some sort of reciprocal favour.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I would have aimed for the toupee and watched it fly away on the end of the bullet like a hairy ginger missile.

That would have probably been more effective than outright killing him if you pulled it off.

Just imagine his tiny little rat hands patting his egg white scalp as the tears well up in his eyes.

Yanks are mental retards. A few years ago it used to be decided by "who would I rather have a beer with?", now it comes down to "what old age pensioner/father figure do I prefer".

Terry Crews as president in Idiocracy is starting to look like an educated choice in comparison.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Roadkill said:

The Ukrainian midget had better start getting those missiles fired off a bit pronto because the Donald is gonna close the cheque book as soon as he gets his size 11s under the Oval Office desk. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

The Ukrainian midget had better start getting those missiles fired off a bit pronto because the Donald is gonna close the cheque book as soon as he gets his size 11s under the Oval Office desk. 

I’m getting a bullet hole tattooed on my ear this week. 
🇱🇷TRUMP 2024🇱🇷

🇱🇷MAGA🇱🇷

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Some guy has actually had the scene tattooed on his person. 

I’m not joking Gypps. I’ve booked it already and I’ll post a picture when it’s done. My bird  told me she’ll leave me if I get it done, which has sealed the deal for me.

21 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I expect Lord Nige will fully exploit his special relationship with The next president to further his position in British politics as well. This is going to get interesting.

Well he's already drawn life changing parallels between his encounter with a cup of coffee in Clacton and Trump's assassination attempt by a semi automatic AKA firearm. 

There are two mass shootings per day  (over 650 per year) in the USA involving more than four deaths as compared to 6 coffee spills per week in the UK.  (from a survey by Pret a Manger of 1,000 individuals on a Tuesday morning) 

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Roadkill said:

they're all going to have to get in line to suck him off and swallow the results.

I hope there’s a bit left for me when it’s my turn. I’d hate to queue for hours and not even get a mouthful of the great man’s sticky MAGA love juice.

17 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I hope there’s a bit left for me when it’s my turn. I’d hate to queue for hours and not even get a mouthful of the great man’s sticky MAGA love juice.

I think you just gave me PTSD...

• Like 2

10 hours ago, King Billy said:

I’m getting a bullet hole tattooed on my ear this week. 
🇱🇷TRUMP 2024🇱🇷

🇱🇷MAGA🇱🇷

I would say Trump has it in the bag now, especially now the confidential documents charges have been thrown out as well. 

11 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Well he's already drawn life changing parallels between his encounter with a cup of coffee in Clacton and Trump's assassination attempt by a semi automatic AKA firearm. 

There are two mass shootings per day  (over 650 per year) in the USA involving more than four deaths as compared to 6 coffee spills per week in the UK.  (from a survey by Pret a Manger of 1,000 individuals on a Tuesday morning) 

I'd like to shoot you squarely in the face, Harold.

My weapon of choice would be the Martini-Henry rifle, the British Army's Zulu-mullering 1870s classic stalwart, which would have your massive, deformed head exploding like a watermelon, sending your lychee-size grey matter flying into the stratosphere forever. 

Shut up you loud, stupid, unfunny dickhead motormouth.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

What the fuck is one of these then? Chances are it was an AR-15…a different weapon…as are you…fuckwit.

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

My weapon of choice would be the Martini-Henry rifle, the British Army's Zulu-mullering 1870s classic stalwart, which would have your massive, deformed head exploding like a watermelon, sending your lychee-size grey matter flying into the stratosphere forever. 

Can I go all Faragey baby and request an Americano, dash of oat milk..... 

12 hours ago, King Billy said:

How about a threesome with his running mate - could you handle two hard right Republican knobs?   Perhaps Stormy taking up the rear with a strap on. 

2 hours ago, Wolfie said:

That’s just too elegant a choice. I would opt for a blowtorch which addresses the after issue of cleaning up and cremation.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, White Cunt said:

That’s just too elegant a choice. I would opt for a blowtorch which addresses the after issue of cleaning up and cremation.

Two shots to the face in quick succession from a hand held double barrelled blunderbuss, followed  by a frenzied 10 min. pounding with a house brick (dipped in shit obviously).

• Like 1

6 hours ago, White Cunt said:

Good point. A shooting isn’t the most telegenic method of assassination. The bullet’s too fast to see, there’s usually half a dozen black suits crowding round the victim so you can’t see if they’ve got any holes in them. Lots of running about panicking and no real action.  
 Why not a flamethrower? It would incinerate not only the principal target but most of their entourage as well. A dozen spastics running about on fire would be television gold.

I’m sure an M2 flamethrower could be easily disguised as a Karrimor rucksack to avoid suspicion.

• Like 1