CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Battle of Trump’s Ear

21 minutes ago, and said:

Two inches the other way and he would've hit the target, strange, that's what my girlfriend always says... ☹️

"Needle in a haystack" springs to mind.  By the way it's all your fault.  I faked all my orgasms. So there!   😅 

10 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Well, well. Another day passes, another moment of drama flashed around the world via multiple platforms, and another squeeze from my adrenals at an ungodly hour of my day. 

Much will be said and has already been said on this subject, and rolling news is already running out of speculation to fill the airwaves. The story will evolve. But in essence Trump survived, the lone shooter was thankfully a white man, and though some unfortunate crowd member is dead, the biggest outcome here seems to be a Hollywood still photo to rival Che Guevara and a twenty-point bump for Trump in the polls who now seems nailed on for November. His Coronation at the RNC this week will be one for the ages. The Conspiracist false flag nutters are already in flight.

If the World got a little less nuts for the next few years, I’d be good with it. My phone going crazy at 6am on Sunday morning is getting to be a bit of a Cunt. 

@King Billy a bonfire and a March on Friday, now your boy comes out swinging on Sunday. Great weekend you’re having!

I went on holiday with Thomas Cooks. He was the life and soul of the coach party. 

10 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

It'll be interesting to see if @ChildeHarold logs in again, as my monies on him being the shooter. If its not Harold then the shooter has to be elc... Who totally flipped after being kicked off the Corner. What the fuck is going on? I'm going back to bed, I'll wait for @King Billy's news report later for more details. Thanks for breaking the news, LCS. 

I'm sorry to disappoint but my trigger finger was engaged elsewhere at the time.  Which reminds me to give it a good wash. 

5 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Cunts Corners very own Gun expert @Eric Cuntman is out there verifying trajectory and what gun Harold or elc used. @King Billy is currently knee capping the dead shooter cunt and will interview The Donald later... @Mrs Roops is currently flying out there on Air Force One to advise the CIA and FBI on what to do next and calculate the knock on effects on their economy. It's all happening, CB. 

All I know from a technical point of view is that the bullet could have passed through the centre of his head and missed his brain by 4 feet.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

I don't know what your opinion on this is, Prof, and to be perfectly frank I couldn't really give a fuck. But something about the whole situation smells fishier than your horrific minge after a 12 hour marathon scissoring session with Big Kaz.

Yeah, you are right!

Edited by ProfB
typo-ed Mrs ROOP

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

I'm sorry to disappoint but my trigger finger was engaged elsewhere at the time.  Which reminds me to give it a good wash. 

It wasn't you then, Harold. I've got to say, even though you're a demented Communist cunt, I'm glad it was elc and not you... What a fucking stupid cunt he was. I was glad he was dead here and even more glad now that he's properly dead. Wouldn't you agree?

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Lee Harvey Oswald wouldn't have missed. 

That's Marine training for you.

The fat cunt at the end reminds me of Brony Keith for some reason.

7 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I’m assuming you’re all over the Japanese Yen, Bawsy? I gather there is the whiff of blood in the air near Shibuya crossing, and it’s not menstrual.

Part of me thinks they've been punished enough by Hiroshima and Nagasaki, but then I remember the Burma Railway and I don't feel so bad about profiting from their misery.

8 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Never mind this shit, Bawsey, who do you want to win?

If the media promised never to mention it again after next week, I'd be quite happy to see England stuff the dagos. We both know that's not going to happen, though.

Also, I'd be lying if I said watching the little girl next door sobbing her poor English heart out wouldn't give me a serious "Little Nell" moment.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Well, well. Another day passes, another moment of drama flashed around the world via multiple platforms, and another squeeze from my adrenals at an ungodly hour of my day. 

Much will be said and has already been said on this subject, and rolling news is already running out of speculation to fill the airwaves. The story will evolve. But in essence Trump survived, the lone shooter was thankfully a white man, and though some unfortunate crowd member is dead, the biggest outcome here seems to be a Hollywood still photo to rival Che Guevara and a twenty-point bump for Trump in the polls who now seems nailed on for November. His Coronation at the RNC this week will be one for the ages. The Conspiracist false flag nutters are already in flight.

If the World got a little less nuts for the next few years, I’d be good with it. My phone going crazy at 6am on Sunday morning is getting to be a bit of a Cunt. 

@King Billy a bonfire and a March on Friday, now your boy comes out swinging on Sunday. Great weekend you’re having!

Not long ago Andrew Tate said about Donald Trump… He’s now entered as have I, stage 3 of what’s become the globalist powerbrokers method of dealing with anyone who dares to reach a large enough audience with views contrary to their narrative. 
Step1.. a sustained and coordinated period of vilification by the MSM leading to cancellation from social media ‘to protect the public’.

If that fails (which it has)

Step2…a sustained and coordinated operation to use the judicial system to falsely imprison the target.

If that fails (which it has)

Step3… assassinate the target, a fake unexpected suicide being the most commonly used method (but suicide was never going to fly with an adversary like Trump who’s swatted off everything they’ve thrown at him).

They've “failed, failed and failed thrice” as Lurcio might have said.

🇱🇷TRUMP 2024

🇱🇷MAGA🇱🇷

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

All I know from a technical point of view is that the bullet could have passed through the centre of his head and missed his brain by 4 feet.

I’ve often wondered why the US Secret Service don’t recruit retired former bouncers from Tots in Southend or Raquel’s in Basildon to protect their Presidents Eric. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Lol

4 hours ago, and said:

strange, that's what my girlfriend always says... ☹️

Yeah, it doesn't sound quite the same as when you hear it from @Wolfie LOL Fuck Off.

Makes you wonder about the Kennedy assassination. Oswald was further away, with a crap rifle, but he managed to do the job.

Something just doesn't sit right about the Trump debacle.

Just saying.

1 hour ago, and said:

Makes you wonder about the Kennedy assassination. Oswald was further away, with a crap rifle, but he managed to do the job.

Something just doesn't sit right about the Trump debacle.

Just saying.

Can we then do a little experiment involving your ear and my air rifle from the kitchen extension flat roof, across the next doors garden fence? 

2 hours ago, King Billy said:

I’ve often wondered why the US Secret Service don’t recruit retired former bouncers from Tots in Southend or Raquel’s in Basildon to protect their Presidents Eric. 

There’s no need to get all bitchy just because I said your man-crush was thick.

And for the record, I’m pro Trump. He makes a superb frontman for the real brains behind the rise of common sense politics. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

If the media promised never to mention it again after next week, I'd be quite happy to see England stuff the dagos. We both know that's not going to happen, though.

Also, I'd be lying if I said watching the little girl next door sobbing her poor English heart out wouldn't give me a serious "Little Nell" moment.

VIRGIN.

3 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

🎵156 years of hurt, never stopped me dreaming🎵