CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Battle of Trump’s Ear

Hey @King Billy, what’s your boy The Orange Wonder drinking these days? His ear looks to be in amazing shape for a recent brush with a bullet. I had a BCC snipped off my right ear two years ago and there’s still a visible scar. The Diet Coke and KFC diet The Don is on appears to let him heal like Wolverine.

What say you?

7 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Hey @King Billy, what’s your boy The Orange Wonder drinking these days? His ear looks to be in amazing shape for a recent brush with a bullet. I had a BCC snipped off my right ear two years ago and there’s still a visible scar. The Diet Coke and KFC diet The Don is on appears to let him heal like Wolverine.

What say you?

The Donald was probably part of the Weapon-X program and made of Adamantium. Explains the claw growth that excused him from military service. I bet he can run up the sides of trees and buildings.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

What say you?

Please provide some photo evidence to what I can only describe as a rather vague question. 

17 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

What say you?

The recent assassination attempt at Butler, PA is pretty much old news within the collective consciousness of American voters as its looking likely that the felon-in-chief was in fact nicked by a small piece of plastic shrapnel rather than a bullet. What's trending is that it appears the two-time presidential popular vote loser has made a monumental blunder in choosing a rumoured sofa-sodomiser as his running mate. Much joy amidst the DNC as Trump has chickened out of the next head-to-head televised debate but the Democrats haven't got the presidential race sown up, not by a long shot - Kamala Harris and whoever the running mate is (which I hope is Pete Buttigieg) have to deal with the cost of living issue especially with regards to housing costs.

18 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The Donald was probably part of the Weapon-X program and made of Adamantium. Explains the claw growth that excused him from military service. I bet he can run up the sides of trees and buildings.

I wish that I had thought of that .. after he comes out of prison he could get a job as a linesman.

2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

The recent assassination attempt at Butler, PA is pretty much old news within the collective consciousness of American voters as its looking likely that the felon-in-chief was in fact nicked by a small piece of plastic shrapnel rather than a bullet. What's trending is that it appears the two-time presidential popular vote loser has made a monumental blunder in choosing a rumoured sofa-sodomiser as his running mate. Much joy amidst the DNC as Trump has chickened out of the next head-to-head televised debate but the Democrats haven't got the presidential race sown up, not by a long shot - Kamala Harris and whoever the running mate is (which I hope is Pete Buttigieg) have to deal with the cost of living issue especially with regards to housing costs.

I’d like to see Buttigieg but America aint ready for a black female AND a married gay bloke with kids, sadly. Kelly or Shapiro are possibly more likely imho.

4 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

A tidal wave of NDA’s is apparently engulfing the staff at Butler hospital, but once one of them flips and does Sixty Minutes, The Orange Monster is fucked. The Lincoln Project will mash-clip his “I felt the bullet tear through my skin” moment to death. As for Veep picks, I’m kinda hoping for Mike Pence. Or Melania. 

On 31/07/2024 at 13:32, Last Cunt Standing said:

A tidal wave of NDA’s is apparently engulfing the staff at Butler hospital, but once one of them flips and does Sixty Minutes, The Orange Monster is fucked. The Lincoln Project will mash-clip his “I felt the bullet tear through my skin” moment to death. As for Veep picks, I’m kinda hoping for Mike Pence. Or Melania. 

Just when I thought maybe you  were emerging from the weird parallel universe (not Australia) where you’ve been throwing shit out the window at almost everyone for as long as I can remember. I really thought you were smarter than gobbling up the latest anti Trump MSM B/S narrative Doc.

As a claimed medical professional I’d have thought you would have seen through the 4 year long Democrat scam ie Joe Biden and their necessity to vilify and destroy Donald J Trump as a distraction to hide the ‘Cadaver in Chief’ who’s been stumbling around DC and occasionally further afield, mumbling incoherently, even when given written answers to a couple of prearranged questions from the sellout media organisations who pushed the Russia collusion hoax, the peewee tape hoax, the Trump is Hitler BS, the Hunter Biden laptop coverup etc. etc. etc.

🇱🇷TRUMP 2024 MAGA🇱🇷

• Like 2

12 hours ago, King Billy said:

Just when I thought maybe you  were emerging from the weird parallel universe (not Australia) where you’ve been throwing shit out the window at almost everyone for as long as I can remember. I really thought you were smarter than gobbling up the latest anti Trump MSM B/S narrative Doc.

As a claimed medical professional I’d have thought you would have seen through the 4 year long Democrat scam ie Joe Biden and their necessity to vilify and destroy Donald J Trump as a distraction to hide the ‘Cadaver in Chief’ who’s been stumbling around DC and occasionally further afield, mumbling incoherently, even when given written answers to a couple of prearranged questions from the sellout media organisations who pushed the Russia collusion hoax, the peewee tape hoax, the Trump is Hitler BS, the Hunter Biden laptop coverup etc. etc. etc.

🇱🇷TRUMP 2024 MAGA🇱🇷

Mate, I’m just enjoying the show. It’s hilarious. If the writers are listening, I’d like Taylor Swift to endorse Camel-ah and Justin Timberlake to be the pick for VP. It might as well be a straight popularity contest at this point. The debate will be epic. Kamala can’t answer questions and The Don will inevitably call her Biden at some point. There’s blood on Wall Street this morning, and the Middle East will soon be on fire. Who the fuck knows what’s next?

• Like 1

On 31/07/2024 at 10:37, Miles said:

I wish that I had thought of that .. after he comes out of prison he could get a job as a linesman.

I'd wager heavily that you'd be in paradise if located on a wing for prisoners convicted of certain offences. It's a win, win situation. We wouldn't have to read the mind numbing shit that's posted, and you might finally loose your virginity. 

You Ladybird-esque contributing, Shire Horse packing cunt!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, King Billy said:

🇱🇷TRUMP 2024 MAGA🇱🇷

Alright, Bill. It's a good job that Hunter Biden didn't spend much time at the White House. If Dementia Joe stumbled upon his crack pipe during one of his daily episodes, the Don could have been dealing with a circa 1970's Biden.

Edited by Major Cunt
Would have given a whole new meaning to the White House, and fuck off, Frank.
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, King Billy said:

🇱🇷TRUMP 2024 MAGA🇱🇷

I’ve never met the man so fuck off.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Mate, I’m just enjoying the show. It’s hilarious. If the writers are listening, I’d like Taylor Swift to endorse Camel-ah and Justin Timberlake to be the pick for VP. It might as well be a straight popularity contest at this point. The debate will be epic. Kamala can’t answer questions and The Don will inevitably call her Biden at some point. There’s blood on Wall Street this morning, and the Middle East will soon be on fire. Who the fuck knows what’s next?

Never, and I fucking seriously mean ‘ever’, start a sentence with the word ‘mate,’ unless you are eighteen years of age and retarded. Do I make myself clear…MD Cunt?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Never, and I fucking seriously mean ‘ever’, start a sentence with the word ‘mate,’ unless you are eighteen years of age and retarded. Do I make myself clear…MD Cunt?

Sorry, is it offending your Scouse sensibilities? How about if I prefix it with “Watch your car for a fiver, mate?”, or “you wanna buy a car radio, mate?”. And incidentally, MD is a postnominal, not a prefix. You’ll need to ask that bird in the Job Centre the difference, you Joey Boswell Cunt. 

1 hour ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Sorry, is it offending your Scouse sensibilities? How about if I prefix it with “Watch your car for a fiver, mate?”, or “you wanna buy a car radio, mate?”. And incidentally, MD is a postnominal, not a prefix. You’ll need to ask that bird in the Job Centre the difference, you Joey Boswell Cunt. 

What on earth has happened to you? More and more aggressive by the day… mon dieu! Has poor Mrs LCS been seeing someone else? 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

“That’s a Rottweiler on the back seat son, he watches the car..”

“Puts out fucking fires does he?”

I heard this joke about 1985 in Manchester, delivered by The Greatest Deliver of a Joke Who Ever Lived. I wonder what he’d make of all these outdoor parties spontaneously erupting around the Mother Country. You filling sandbags yet, Eric?

15 minutes ago, Frank said:

What on earth has happened to you? More and more aggressive by the day… mon dieu! Has poor Mrs LCS been seeing someone else? 

It’s my last hurrah, Frank. Seven years I’ve been sniffing around this place. A few interesting skirmishes along the way. A few laughs from some genuine wits and characters. Never a whiff of the leaderboard, not once. So fuck it, as seems to be the vogue at the moment, I’ll mouth off for a while before I get bitten in the arse by whatever The Corner version is of a police Alsatian. I’m shortly taking my leave. 

You’ve got until August 25th to change my mind.

incidentally, as long as you’re bringing Spouses into it, did you ever get round to getting Ming out of that chest freezer?

12 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

It’s my last hurrah, Frank. Seven years I’ve been sniffing around this place. A few interesting skirmishes along the way. A few laughs from some genuine wits and characters. Never a whiff of the leaderboard, not once. So fuck it, as seems to be the vogue at the moment, I’ll mouth off for a while before I get bitten in the arse by whatever The Corner version is of a police Alsatian. I’m shortly taking my leave. 

You’ve got until August 25th to change my mind.

incidentally, as long as you’re bringing Spouses into it, did you ever get round to getting Ming out of that chest freezer?

You were on the leaderboard for a couple of hours on Thursday. Did you miss it?

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You were on the leaderboard for a couple of hours on Thursday. Did you miss it?

14 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

“Pictures or it didn’t happen”. Seven years, Eric. I’ve been doing it wrong. 

If Eric says you were on the leaderboard LCS, you were on the leaderboard. He's the recognised authority in such matters, he can tell you who's on it at any given time, how many points, heading up/down the table.... William Hill get their Corner results from Eric, and his word is final. 

(Unless Baws is on.)

• Like 1