CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Battle of Trump’s Ear

Well, well. Another day passes, another moment of drama flashed around the world via multiple platforms, and another squeeze from my adrenals at an ungodly hour of my day. 

Much will be said and has already been said on this subject, and rolling news is already running out of speculation to fill the airwaves. The story will evolve. But in essence Trump survived, the lone shooter was thankfully a white man, and though some unfortunate crowd member is dead, the biggest outcome here seems to be a Hollywood still photo to rival Che Guevara and a twenty-point bump for Trump in the polls who now seems nailed on for November. His Coronation at the RNC this week will be one for the ages. The Conspiracist false flag nutters are already in flight.

If the World got a little less nuts for the next few years, I’d be good with it. My phone going crazy at 6am on Sunday morning is getting to be a bit of a Cunt. 

@King Billy a bonfire and a March on Friday, now your boy comes out swinging on Sunday. Great weekend you’re having!

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

The story will evolve. But in essence Trump survived, the lone shooter was thankfully a white man, and though some unfortunate crowd member is dead, the biggest outcome here seems to be a Hollywood still photo to rival Che Guevara and a twenty-point bump for Trump in the polls who now seems nailed on for November. His Coronation at the RNC this week will be one for the ages. The Conspiracist false flag nutters are already in flight.

It'll be interesting to see if @ChildeHarold logs in again, as my monies on him being the shooter. If its not Harold then the shooter has to be elc... Who totally flipped after being kicked off the Corner. What the fuck is going on? I'm going back to bed, I'll wait for @King Billy's news report later for more details. Thanks for breaking the news, LCS. 

• Like 3

To update those of you waking up Up There, the shooter, Thomas Crooks, was seemingly a slack-jawed twentysomething local with a clear view from approximately 150 yards away. A crap shot to go with his fucking underbite. His liquified brains are all over Twitter. Some epitaph. 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

To update those of you waking up Up There, the shooter, Thomas Crooks, was seemingly a slack-jawed twentysomething local with a clear view from approximately 150 yards away. A crap shot to go with his fucking underbite. His liquified brains are all over Twitter. Some epitaph. 

Probably not a crap shot .. if slack jawed he will be a Trump supporter .. Donald going for the sympathy vote?

56 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Fucking Yanks.

I've cut myself worse getting my fucking hair clipped, but I'm impressed by Trump's ability to instantly milk the situation for clout.

He was going to win anyway, but this just seals the deal.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

If its not Harold then the shooter has to be elc

As I logged in just now I was full of questions. Who in the absence of our fallen comrade will have posted a topical and pithily titled nomination in the early hours of the morning? Will there ever be such a nomination again? Who will keep us up to date on the minute-by-minute happenings in some distant land?

I need not have worried.

• Like 5

5 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

My phone going crazy at 6am on Sunday morning is getting to be a bit of a Cunt. 

You do know you can mute those alerts, right? If you can't find it in the settings I'm sure some digitally-savvy local urchin will happily do it for you for the price of a Vegemite sandwich.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I need not have worried.

Cunts Corners very own Gun expert @Eric Cuntman is out there verifying trajectory and what gun Harold or elc used. @King Billy is currently knee capping the dead shooter cunt and will interview The Donald later... @Mrs Roops is currently flying out there on Air Force One to advise the CIA and FBI on what to do next and calculate the knock on effects on their economy. It's all happening, CB. 

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

@Mrs Roops is currently flying out there on Air Force One to advise the CIA and FBI on what to do next and calculate the knock on effects on their economy. 

As chance would have it, I'm hastily fine-tuning a few algorithms here. There's a fortune to be made in arbitrage when the Far East markets open.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

@Mrs Roops is currently flying out there on Air Force One to advise the CIA and FBI on what to do next and calculate the knock on effects on their economy. It's all happening, CB. 

Those paying close attention to The Empress’s CV will know she did a correspondence course in ballistics every second Tuesday while she was at dental school, and as a former member of Seal Team Six I imagine she will pop up as a talking head on Fox News shortly to critique the Secret Service, before crossing over to Bloomberg to tut her way through their feeble analysis of Ecuadorian Coffee futures. Amazing she has time to squash tortured souls on the internet really. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

As chance would have it, I'm hastily fine-tuning a few algorithms here. There's a fortune to be made in arbitrage when the Far East markets open.

I’m assuming you’re all over the Japanese Yen, Bawsy? I gather there is the whiff of blood in the air near Shibuya crossing, and it’s not menstrual.

1 hour ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Those paying close attention to The Empress’s CV will know she did a correspondence course in ballistics every second Tuesday while she was at dental school, and as a former member of Seal Team Six I imagine she will pop up as a talking head on Fox News shortly to critique the Secret Service, before crossing over to Bloomberg to tut her way through their feeble analysis of Ecuadorian Coffee futures. Amazing she has time to squash tortured souls on the internet really. 

Her face will be pixelated to preserve her anonymity. But her voice won't be lowered like they do as that is how she speaks anyway

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, ProfB said:

Prime Minister Keir Starmer led the condemnation, saying he was "appalled" and Conservative leader Rishi Sunak posted on social media that he was "horrified".

I don't know what your opinion on this is, Prof, and to be perfectly frank I couldn't really give a fuck. But something about the whole situation smells fishier than your horrific minge after a 12 hour marathon scissoring session with Big Kaz.

• Like 8