CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Spanish English language students.

Miles

6 minutes ago, Prints Harry said:

There hundred of these cunts in Torbay, they lack manner and they make the local feral chavs look like angels.

Yawn, they are on holiday & unwinding

1 hour ago, Prints Harry said:

There hundred of these cunts in Torbay, they lack manners and they make the local feral chavs look like angels.

Are you sure they're not some of the 19,000 African illegals who made it to the Canaries so far this year (up 168% on last year) or the 6,000 unacommpanied minors (under 18s but less than 80) currently on the Canary islands, off loaded onto Ryaniar and Easyjet planes in the luggage hold? 

It's hard to tell a well bronzed Spaniard from a light skinned West African.  

On 13/07/2024 at 19:11, ChildeHarold said:

Are you sure they're not some of the 19,000 African illegals who made it to the Canaries so far this year (up 168% on last year) or the 6,000 unacommpanied minors (under 18s but less than 80) currently on the Canary islands, off loaded onto Ryaniar and Easyjet planes in the luggage hold? 

It's hard to tell a well bronzed Spaniard from a light skinned West African.  

As long as none of the cunts land in my garden when they fall out of the wheel housing on the descent to Gatwick. Just had my garden and patio relaid (thanks @Neil).

• Like 1

On 13/07/2024 at 17:59, Prints Harry said:

There hundred of these cunts in Torbay, they lack manners and they make the local feral chavs look like angels.

Fuck knows what they think when they spot you, lurking around in the shadows like Sasquatch in a Laura Ashley frock, scratching your stubble covered Desperate Dan chin?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, King Billy said:

Fuck knows what they think when they spot you, lurking around in the shadows like Sasquatch in a Laura Ashley frock, scratching your stubble covered Desperate Dan chin?

I've seen that during a "Victorian Day" in Broadstairs.   Gives a blank cheque to the Little Britain "We're ladies!" 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

The fuckers want our money but not us.  Rex Harrison hated them. 

Oh well, that’s that then. The Spaniards must be cunts because Rex Harrison wasn’t keen.

I’m glad it’s not just me who refers to Rex Harrison’s opinions whenever I’m struggling on the horns of a sociopolitical dilemma.

I keep a copy of Rex Harrison’s Big Book of Knowledge’ in the bedside drawer. 

You fucking loony.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Oh well, that’s that then. The Spaniards must be cunts because Rex Harrison wasn’t keen.

I’m glad it’s not just me who refers to Rex Harrison’s opinions whenever I’m struggling on the horns of a sociopolitical dilemma.

You fucking loony.

I suspect he's thinking, "Why can't a woman be more like a man?", rampant chocolate bandit that he is.

12 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You fucking loony.

Rex Harrison taught me to tawk propa.  Fuck off.  The rain in Spain falls mostly on fucking Britain.   Take away the big fire ball in the sky and they've got nought. 

On 16/07/2024 at 12:10, ChildeHarold said:

Rex Harrison taught me to tawk propa.  Fuck off.  The rain in Spain falls mostly on fucking Britain.   Take away the big fire ball in the sky and they've got nought. 

They make good waiters! 

"Ethethethethethetheth Chris Waddle". 

21 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

They make good waiters! 

"Ethethethethethetheth Chris Waddle". 

I wonder how many are servicing Torbay's older population in desperate need?   Apparently it's a good income stream for these foreign students.   In or out.  No what I mean, nudge nudge, wink, 😉