CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Starmer so far

8 minutes ago, Wink McAndrew said:

Any pics? What's her body like?

Not even silicone can save her, Winko. She’s got tits like an eighteen year old (cost me £15k…all perky and that…ripe as fuck.) Problem is, there’s turtles on the Galapagos with smoother necks, if you get me. Any advice, going forward? I feel sick.

1 minute ago, Wink McAndrew said:

Hmmm.. quite the conundrum DC. Does she have a nubile daughter from a previous relationship?

If so then I may have a solution. Step 1 - take a picture of said daughter's face, get it printed on glossy A4 paper.

Step 2 - Lace the wife's bedtime Horlicks/Whiskey with sedatives.

Step 3- Sellotape said pic of the busty nubile daughter to her boatrace and go absolutely nuts on her, you can even nut all over the picture/wife's face when you pull out and she'd none the wiser.

This is solid advice from Mr McAndrew, guidance counselor extrodinaire!

Wink Wink!!

Her daughter was stabbed in Southport. Can you adjust?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Wink McAndrew said:

Oh no! My sincere condolences DC.

A black bastard's pork sword always causes so much trouble.

Do you have a sister-in-law perchance? I may be able to advise accordingly..

Not a time for humour, Winko. I’ve been PMd by many members offering support at this difficult time, for which I’m truly grateful. Temper your conduct, going forward, this is a sensitive time for all of us. Best wishes…DC x

9 hours ago, Wink McAndrew said:

Hmmm.. quite the conundrum DC. Does she have a nubile daughter from a previous relationship?

If so then I may have a solution.

Step 1 - take a picture of said daughter's face, get it printed on glossy A4 paper.

Step 3- Sellotape said pic of the busty nubile daughter to her boatrace and go absolutely nuts on her, you can even nut all over the picture/wife's face when you pull out and she'd be none the wiser.

Wink Wink!!

Reported. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Wink McAndrew said:

Of course, and you have my sympathy (and Hugz) for the poor girlie and her receipt of golly sperm.

Let me know if she shits out a Kalvin Phillips-like mulatto and I'll happily strangle, duck tape and throw the little mongrel in the Mersey.

Wink Wink Wooo!

Reported 

10 hours ago, Wink McAndrew said:

If so then I may have a solution.

Step 1 - take a picture of said daughter's face, get it printed on glossy A4 paper.

Step 3- Sellotape said pic of the busty nubile daughter to her boatrace and go absolutely nuts on her, you can even nut all over the picture/wife's face when you pull out and she'd be none the wiser.

Wink Wink!!

Reported 

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

I'm wondering where the cut off point is with this new cunt.   

(I'm talking about Starmer) 

Wank should do something for science such as sucking the bad gas out of a Boeing Starliner.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

I hear that phrase a lot on here, "wrong' un".   It's like the phrase "these people" bandied about by pundits.   

It's a catch-all go to when nothing else seems appropriate, mostly used by those familiar with the prison services (or pretending that they are).

3 minutes ago, and said:

It's a catch-all go to when nothing else seems appropriate, mostly used by those familiar with the prison services (or pretending that they are).

Here he is, the Nonce Advocate General, defending peeds since 2014!

I knew it wouldn't be long until you showed up, Longford, you never miss an opportunity to spout your amnesty for beasts nonsense, straight out of the P.I.E. playbook.

Christ, you make me fucking sick.

19 minutes ago, Wink McAndrew said:

That's a wee bit rich coming from someone with Child in their username.

Just sayin'

I'm not being funny, Wink, but you definitely give me category A vibes.

That being said, it's also a bit rich of The Aitch to be casting stones at your grubby, cum-stained windows when he is on the record about having a fantasy which involves him being a caretaker at an all girls school.

Feel free to use that information as you see fit, but don't bother engaging with me after this post as I don't want to be associated with you. No offence.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Here he is, the Nonce Advocate General, defending peeds since 2014!

I knew it wouldn't be long until you showed up, Longford, you never miss an opportunity to spout your amnesty for beasts nonsense, straight out of the P.I.E. playbook.

Christ, you make me fucking sick.

Oh, diddums, what's wrong, won't mummy kiss it better?

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

I'm not being funny, Wink, but you definitely give me category A vibes.

That being said, it's also a bit rich of The Aitch to be casting stones at your grubby, cum-stained windows when he is on the record about having a fantasy which involves him being a caretaker at an all girls school.

Feel free to use that information as you see fit, but don't bother engaging with me after this post as I don't want to be associated with you. No offence.

As the sun moves into The Crab and the moon moves into Taurus the Bull I see you're moving to the manic end of your bi-polar cycle.  You just can’t get over it can you, you pathetic husk of a human being. 

2 hours ago, and said:

Like Genocide (er... murder) 

Ethnic cleansing (Excuse me!... murder) 

Too much catch all coming out of the arsehole. 

17 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

As the sun moves into The Crab and the moon moves into Taurus the Bull I see you're moving to the manic end of your bi-polar cycle.  You just can’t get over it can you, you pathetic husk of a human being. 

Decimus rhymes with pus.

On 31/08/2024 at 12:00, Dyslexic cnut said:

Did your sister have alzheimer’s, Pen, you ‘spoilt-for-choice-which-public-toilet-to-use’ cunt? Only I’ve just seen an advert that stated that ‘people with dementia die many times over.’ Lol and fuck off.

Just imagine taking a piss at the gent's urinal when the owner of a flowery frock & size 13 feet staggers up, whipping out the kind of schlong that'd leave even the late George Michael feeling traumatized. 

49 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Just imagine taking a piss at the gent's urinal when the owner of a flowery frock & size 13 feet staggers up, whipping out the kind of schlong that'd leave the late George Michael feeling traumatized. 

Male and Female Attendants Clean This Toilet.   

55 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Just imagine taking a piss at the gent's urinal when the owner of a flowery frock & size 13 feet staggers up, whipping out the kind of schlong that'd leave the late George Michael feeling traumatized. 

That wold be a sight .. do you dress up in a frock and boots often?

21 minutes ago, Miles said:

Invisible ink - the staple of penny Lucky Bags.   A joke on a folded up.   A paper mask.   A small highly dangerous (due to suffocation) plastic toy.   Couple of sweets.   Instructions how to construct a small nuclear reactor with capacity for high grade plutonium.