CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Starmer so far

50 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

How such an intelligent, erudite rapist such as yourself would deem it sensible to engage in political discourse with the site’s intellectual spina bifida is beyond me, Neil.

The clue is 'couldn't give a cows cunt'

2 hours ago, Neil said:

The clue is 'couldn't give a cows cunt'

The clue is…what followed. ‘Are you saying you miss Rishi?’ Which sounds to me like a bright, acerbic student kidnapper, attempting political discourse with what is widely regarded as a lobotomised, lolling-tongued goloid. Cunt.

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Why the fuck do you bother you tedious hag?

Isn't it obvious?

It baits thick cunts like you to comment on the post, what else would you do with your time, you predictable cunt?

16 minutes ago, and said:

Isn't it obvious?

It baits thick cunts like you to comment on the post, what else would you do with your time, you predictable cunt?

Hands up. Which member rang the ‘shitcunt bell?’ because here it is…right on cue.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

An effort to elevate the discussion has once again descended into a fucking slagging match. 

I’ll just leave your last post on this thread here and let the members decide if it qualifies as your attempt at ‘elevating the discussion,’ you moronic little retard. Get fucked.

17 hours ago,  Wolfie said:

Shut up Harold, you utterly abysmal fucking helmet.

I lurrrv you Wolfie.   If I had big tits I'd wrap them round your hairy face and bash your fucking brains out. 

No charge of course.   Gratis. 

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

An effort to elevate the discussion has once again descended into a fucking slagging match. 

Harold, what on earth is going on? I don't know how DC expects anyone to decipher all that shit he's posted above. I honestly think he's totally out of his tiny fucking mind. 

1 hour ago, Frank said:

I honestly think he's totally out his tiny fucking mind. 

You know what they say..., tiny mind, tiny cock!

All that pent-up anger and sexual frustration has to come out somewhere.

If he'd had any sense, instead of fingering all those desperately lonely slappers, he would've been better employed giving himself a swift one off the wrist, it could have saved the world a shit-load of grief.

59 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

You sound as if you've experienced his 

ONRRRNE-HUUUNDRAAAAD-AND- AAAAIGHTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! 

No experience required (as it used to say in the Job Centre) you only need to be aware of the company he keeps to know he's a wrong 'un.

4 hours ago, Frank said:

Harold, what on earth is going on? I don't know how DC expects anyone to decipher all that shit he's posted above. I honestly think he's totally out of his tiny fucking mind. 

As thick as H then? Fuck me, your decline is something to behold…windowshopper.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

As thick as H then? Fuck me, your decline is something to behold…windowshopper.

I don’t think there’s a more detested and charmless punter on these beautiful pages than you. That’s not necessarily a bad thing, but you might want to address the charm factor. I’m one of your biggest fans and you’ve created some cracking posts over the years. However, somehow you’ve completely lost your way, you really have. If there’s any truth in Mrs DC subscribing to all that is good, she’d do well to have a word in your thick fucking earhole. 

3 hours ago, and said:

No experience required (as it used to say in the Job Centre) you only need to be aware of the company he keeps to know he's a wrong 'un.

I hear that phrase a lot on here, "wrong' un".   It's like the phrase "these people" bandied about by pundits.   

5 hours ago, Frank said:

Absolutely, positively, totally fucking redundant. 

Les-Dennis-talks-to-the-chickens.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Frank said:

I don’t think there’s a more detested and charmless punter on these beautiful pages than you. That’s not necessarily a bad thing, but you might want to address the charm factor. I’m one of your biggest fans and you’ve created some cracking posts over the years. However, somehow you’ve completely lost your way, you really have. If there’s any truth in Mrs DC subscribing to all that is good, she’d do well to have a word in your thick fucking earhole. 

She’s seen this post. We now have a domestic issue. If this goes fiscally  wrong for me, and it might…you’re fucking dead meat. True story.