CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Starmer so far

7 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

In the spirit of the Viz letters page; any pensioners unhappy at the loss of Winter fuel payments should just consider moving to a hotter country. I haven’t had my heating on since 2018 and I’m yet to feel the snap of hypothermia. Alternatively, I’ve always found self-immolation to be a good winter warmer and I’d recommend it to my fellow oldies as the nights draw in. 

Certain old people buy large, expensive cars and cruises, rather than insulation, heating upgrades, etc, and then tremble in their large, drafty, mouldy hovels bitching about energy costs and general inflation.

Somehow, it doesn't occur to them to change their situation and the fact that they are in a much better position than the millions of basic state pension receivers, just flies over their peanut brains.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He was probably there to offer his support to the Muslim community at this difficult time.

Yeah, they were having a problem trying to decide which child-murdering cunt would be next in line to wear a suicide vest.

21 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He was probably there to offer his support to the Muslim community at this difficult time.

As honorary President and Grand Mullah of the ‘Muslim Defence League’.

20 hours ago, White Cunt said:

Certain old people buy large, expensive cars and cruises, rather than insulation, heating upgrades, etc, and then tremble in their large, drafty, mouldy hovels bitching about energy costs and general inflation.

Somehow, it doesn't occur to them to change their situation and the fact that they are in a much better position than the millions of basic state pension receivers, just flies over their peanut brains.

There are all sorts of situations that cloud the issue. Some are very well off , one cunt I know who 76s has saving of £250 but only a small private pension of £80 a month. He is scared shitless to eat into that £250k to give himself even another £150 a month, I know other cunts who have fell for the equity release racket. There are lot of very poor pensioners too proud to take things that they are entitled such as pension credit or care allowance. Around where I live are lots of retirement blocks. Some people who live in them are well off and have nice cars most of them though do not have cars or go on cruises.

11 minutes ago, Miles said:

There are all sorts of situations that cloud the issue. Some are very well off , one cunt I know who 76s has saving of £250 but only a small private pension of £80 a month. He is scared shitless to eat into that £250k to give himself even another £150 a month, I know other cunts who have fell for the equity release racket. There are lot of very poor pensioners too proud to take things that they are entitled such as pension credit or care allowance. Around where I live are lots of retirement blocks. Some people who live in them are well off and have nice cars most of them though do not have cars or go on cruises.

Yeah, but how people react to the physical and financial insecurities of old age is THEIR OWN FUCKING BUSINESS NOT YOURS. 

The fact is the British statutory basic state pension is relatively low compared to other Western countries.  Including Eire.  Their state pension is higher than Britain's. 

This is AFTER cost of living etc adjustments. 

The argument that it is toppwd up by means tested "benefits" is bollo ks.  Fucking pay state pensions at a level which allows them to live comfortably without the need for concessions.. In effect, that much bandied wird, WITH DIGNITY. 

And stop the fucking bullshit propaganda that the state pension is a "benefit".. It is a WITHDRAWAL based on NI contributions.   The state pension is calculated on a pension fund formed of past contributions.  Just like Private Pensions.   They are run and managed exactly the same. 

It is a slur on pensioners to call their withdrawals via the state pension is a fucking "benefit". 

The argument todays pensiins are paid by current taxation is wrong.   The government just spent the NI contributions on something else which tends to be servicing national debt created by such things as invading Iraq and Afghanistan (£25billion) our lovely new (unreliable trigger in Washington) Polaris nuclear submarines (£15bn) or the two fucking useless carriers (£15bn) or fucking starting a highspeed railway (the only one in Britain) and not having thevguts to finish it off properly and fucking writing off Xbn pounds. 

You name it the only recipient of BENEFITS in this country are the public school Oxbridge CUNTS AT THE TOP and their USA CRONIES. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Yeah, but how people react to the physical and financial insecurities of old age is THEIR OWN FUCKING BUSINESS NOT YOURS. 

The fact is the British statutory basic state pension is relatively low compared to other Western countries.  Including Eire.  Their state pension is higher than Britain's. 

The argument that it is toppwd up by means tested "benefits" is bollo ks.  Fucking pay state pensions at a level which allows them to live comfortably without the need for concessions.. In effect, that much bandied wird, WITH DIGNITY. 

And stop the fucking bullshit propaganda that the state pension is a "benefit".. It is a WITHDRAWAL based on NI contributions.   The state pension is calculated on a pension fund formed of past contributions.  Just like Private Pensions.   They are run and managed exactly the same. 

It is a slur on pensioners to call their withdrawals via the state pension is a fucking "benefit". 

The argument todays pensiins are paid by current taxation is wrong.   The government just spent the NI contributions on something else which tends to be servicing national debt created by such things as invading Iraq and Afghanistan (£25billion) our lovely new (unreliable trigger in Washington) Polaris nuclear submarines (£15bn) or the two fucking useless carriers (£15bn) or fucking starting a highspeed railway (the only one in Britain) and not having thevguts to finish it off properly and fucking writing off Xbn pounds. 

You name it the only recipient of BENEFITS in this country are the public school Oxbridge CUNTS AT THE TOP and their USA CRONIES. 

Those people vote and that is very much my business .. We should have started building he high speed railway in the 1970s, a simple non electrified line where the interCity 125s could have run on at 150+ miles per hour, during the 1990s we should have electrified that railway. We have a twisted environmental lobby that blissfully ignores where much of the pollution come from (China, India and The US). We sit on some of the finest coal in the world .. yes use a much solar & wind as possible but we could still build a few highly efficient coal powered power stations that could be totally mitigated by other net zero initiatives.

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I have just had a letter from my pension fund .. it looks like there is a 20% shortfall .. I am presently looking for a suitable clifftop beauty spot.

1 hour ago, Miles said:

Those people vote and that is very much my business .. We should have started building he high speed railway in the 1970s, a simple non electrified line where the interCity 125s could have run on at 150+ miles per hour, during the 1990s we should have electrified that railway. We have a twisted environmental lobby that blissfully ignores where much of the pollution come from (China, India and The US). We sit on some of the finest coal in the world .. yes use a much solar & wind as possible but we could still build a few highly efficient coal powered power stations that could be totally mitigated by other net zero initiatives.

You’re talkng common sense.  The cunts runnng the country since the War have been a failure. 

4 hours ago, Miles said:

An idiot par excellence. Not only will inflation wreck the value of his savings, the commies may impose new traps and nibble a large chunk (besides inflation), the bank may default and he will get maybe 25 percent of it back.

A classic case of a deluded moron. May he freeze in peace.

What a start to a historic election win?   Here we are

Two tier Britain confirmed

Pig ignorant out of date Leftie refusal to accept concerns

Same fucking dismal follow my Yankee leader foreign policy

NHS in a critical state

Raids on pensioners "benefits" 

Nothing on getting more tax off the super rich and tax evading/avoiding (it's all the same now) giant corporations

Nothing on improving elderly care, in fact Reeves has quietly dropped the Johnson £85,000 cap on what people have to pay out of their savings/house - which will cross subsidise the people in care homes with no visible assets whose charges are being paid 100% by the government.   In fact, those people being chargef will actually pay more for their care than the govt which gets a cheaper rate. 

LABOUR HAS HISTORICALLY NEVER BEEN HELPFUL OR A FRIEND TO THE WORKING MAN IN THIS COUNTRY.   

Fuck off Starmer and your cronies. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Nothing on improving elderly care, in fact Reeves has quietly dropped the Johnson £85,000 cap on what people have to pay out of their savings/house - which will cross subsidise the people in care homes with no visible assets whose charges are being paid 100% by the government. 

Slag off the Inuit peoples if you must, but at least they know how to treat their elderly when they become a burden. Out into the fucking snow you go, grandma!

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Slag off the Inuit peoples if you must, but at least they know how to treat their elderly when they become a burden. Out into the fucking snow you go, grandma!

Thanks to global warming they'll have to come up with a different plan. "Grandma, I'd like you to meet Scotty"

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Dave Umbongo said:

Thanks to global warming they'll have to come up with a different plan. "Grandma, I'd like you to meet Scotty"

Although the greenhouse effect is going to add considerably to my workload, I stand ready to meet the challenge. 💉💉

Bring it on. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Dave Umbongo said:

I'm imagining something like this but on a much bigger scale and equally as fucking useless.

https://news.sky.com/story/bankrupt-birmingham-council-to-sell-off-athletes-village-at-over-300m-loss-13196966

That fucking Commonwealth Games was a complete loser.   Since then no other city has wanted to host it and since Elizabeth's death, much to poor old Charlie Boy's upset, it looks like Commonwealth Games is now extinct.   Thank fuck, one four year lycra jamboree is enough. 

• 2 weeks later...

Didn't vote,couldn't give a cows cunt who's in charge, I'll continue to avoid paying taxes and keeping the black economy going. Fuck 'em all. Are you saying you miss Rishi?

1 hour ago, Neil said:

Didn't vote,couldn't give a cows cunt who's in charge, I'll continue to avoid paying taxes and keeping the black economy going. Fuck 'em all. Are you saying you miss Rishi?

Starmer would have to pull some phenomenally incompetent fucking shit to even come close to the shambolic record set under 14 years of Tory rule.

The N64 Goldeneye-headed cunt has only been in the job for a couple of months, and already idiots like The Aitch are looking back through curry-tinted glasses at the Sunak era.

I've got no doubt that the next five years will provide plenty of top trump, absolute cunt moments (pub beer garden smoking ban 😡), but it would take an idiot of @and proportions to fuck things up anymore than the Conservatives did over the last decade and a half.

1 hour ago, Neil said:

How such an intelligent, erudite rapist such as yourself would deem it sensible to engage in political discourse with the site’s intellectual spina bifida is beyond me, Neil.

• Like 1