CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Starmer so far

On 13/07/2024 at 17:32, ChildeHarold said:

I forgot the water charges... expect any serious reform of a corrupt privatisation to evaporate.  The sky at 5.30 pm in July is as black as Satan's arse with rain clouds.   Spain which employs desalination plants and contingency to import water by tankers has been in a four year drought with reservoirs at less than 18%.  Yet our water charges in a country whose only real outstanding product is rain, rain and yet more rain, will double our charges and cost twice as much in a few years.   Hasn't the penny dropped in this country, we are being milked from every angle?  Feargal Sharkey's my man on this issue.  He talks clear and common sense.   In fact, he should be in government.   He says we should all take to the streets and stop paying over this. 

Anyone who pays for water (which falls from the sky every day)  or TV (which floats through the air and into your tele) is a fucking stupid fucking cunt.

• Like 3

19 hours ago, King Billy said:

Anyone who pays for water (which falls from the sky every day)  or TV (which floats through the air and into your tele) is a fucking stupid fucking cunt.

Since comedy on tv now is 80% American and that's all been paid for out of advertising to be licenced to watch it over here doesn't make sense. 

On 12/07/2024 at 11:35, Mrs Roops said:

I stayed on to complete my 'A' levels

£50 extra in my establishment (half for me) and as much Sudocrem as you need (free of charge) to maintain your USP in a saleable condition  for the next punter. 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, King Billy said:

£50 extra in my establishment (half for me) and as much Sudocrem as you need (free of charge) to maintain your USP in a saleable condition  for the next punter. 

I detect an intense love hate on and off relationship between Roops and Billy.   It's a sort of Ken and Barbie thing but orange not pink. 

New political party, challenger the Tories for second place, all the good and worthy and leaders of the main political parties there for the King's Speech but where is the MP for Clacton .. leader of the Reform Party? He's in America telling people that his "friend" Trump "nearly died" .. for fucks sake Donald heard a whistling sound in his right ear, my dad had worse when he cut is ear whilst fucking shaving.

13 hours ago, Prints Harry said:

New political party, challenger the Tories for second place, all the good and worthy and leaders of the main political parties there for the King's Speech but where is the MP for Clacton .. leader of the Reform Party? He's in America telling people that his "friend" Trump "nearly died" .. for fucks sake Donald heard a whistling sound in his right ear, my dad had worse when he cut is ear whilst fucking shaving.

Hopefully a stray artillery round will blow your massive fucking knob off soon, then ricochet off something and hit you square in the face, you six o clock shadow chinned freak.

If not please hang yourself.

On 18/07/2024 at 09:17, Prints Harry said:

I doubt you’ll be so flippant when the ‘6 6” fully bearded lady surgeon at The Tavistock Clinic is furiously sawing through the base of your enormous schlong, with ‘her’ hairy size fourteen foot on your equally hairy chest for extra leverage.

Was your dad Ellen de Generas?

Sir Kier, good as his word has already solved the ‘small boats’ problem less than 3 weeks after winning a ‘historic landslide victory’ (thanks to approx 25% of the U.K. electorate).
Absolute genius tbh. Simply changing the official definition of ‘illegal’ immigrants to ‘irregular’ immigrants today and the problem has been solved.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Sir Kier, good as his word has already solved the ‘small boats’ problem less than 3 weeks after winning a ‘historic landslide victory’ (thanks to approx 25% of the U.K. electorate).
Absolute genius tbh. Simply changing the official definition of ‘illegal’ immigrants to ‘irregular’ immigrants today and the problem has been solved.

Will, ‘fatal stabbings’ be reclassified as ‘cultural mishaps’ as well. That sounds much nicer. 
 When ‘suicide bombings’ have also been rebranded as ‘public surprises’, we can all stop worrying.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

When ‘suicide bombings’ have also been rebranded as ‘public surprises’, we can all stop worrying.

A little known legal technicality Eric is that it's not rape if you shout "Surprise!!" first.

Not a good start

Ditching plans to reform social care. Dodging the big decisions. 

Winter Fuel Payments.  Well it's despicable.  You've got to be a weasel to justify that. 

Doing the easy stuff.  Stopping Rwanda.  

This is bog standard Labour.  Light at the end of the tunnel.  Stick with us.  Difficult decisons, more to come.   

33 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Not a good start

Ditching plans to reform social care. Dodging the big decisions. 

Winter Fuel Payments.  Well it's despicable.  You've got to be a weasel to justify that. 

Doing the easy stuff.  Stopping Rwanda.  

This is bog standard Labour.  Light at the end of the tunnel.  Stick with us.  Difficult decisons, more to come.   

The Lego head cunt was heckled in Southport tonight when he showed up with a solemn face and put down a bunch of fucking flowers he probably sent one of his minions into the local Esso garage to buy.

Phoney no morals WEF cunt. 

9 minutes ago, King Billy said:

The Lego head cunt was heckled in Douthport tonight when he showed up with a solemn face and put down a bunch of fucking flowers he probably sent one of his minions into the local Esso garage to buy.

It's a bit like rolling out ready made supermarket puff pastry.  A poor excuse for 

# not having a coherent policy on crime, law and order, policing, building prisons

# not having a coherent policy on immigration

# NO HEART

2 hours ago, King Billy said:

The Lego head cunt was heckled in Southport tonight when he showed up with a solemn face and put down a bunch of fucking flowers he probably sent one of his minions into the local Esso garage to buy.

He was probably there to offer his support to the Muslim community at this difficult time.

In the spirit of the Viz letters page; any pensioners unhappy at the loss of Winter fuel payments should just consider moving to a hotter country. I haven’t had my heating on since 2018 and I’m yet to feel the snap of hypothermia. Alternatively, I’ve always found self-immolation to be a good winter warmer and I’d recommend it to my fellow oldies as the nights draw in. 

3 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I’ve always found self-immolation to be a good winter warmer and I’d recommend it to my fellow oldies as the nights draw in. 

My mums sister is always spontaneously combusting. We call her Auntie Inflammatory.