CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Starmer so far

23 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Starmer so far?

So much for surely the greatest Western value of all: freedom of speech.

Sadly I fear problems borne from immigration, as with other Labour & leftie governments in the past, his predecessor Blair the best example, are going to get much worse. The native and vastly white people of this once great string of islands have been lied to, gagged, suppressed and not heard. We are not represented but penalised (currently via prison under Steamer) for attempts to voice our opinions. Actually, it's quite outrageous.

It's not abouit skin colour, it's about identity and quality of life. It's about showing respect and gratitude to those who gave their lives to defend these islands from others in the past.

Most – and I include myself in the 85% of what's left of us – are devastated to be continually losing our country to people who were never invited to come here. This should have been a democratic decision to begin with. The question from my perspective is why it's only Western European countries which apparently need 'multiculturalism'? Look what happened when Germany's government didn't ask its people whether it was OK to force upon them 1,000,000 Syrian migrants, or in Sweden, which is now (Malmo especially) suffering unprecedented knife, gun, gang and sexual assualt crime levels as never before at the hands of mostly Islamic migrants. This is not racist – it's factual.

Freedom of speech is prohibited in shitholes like Syria, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan, Iraq, Sudan, Somalia, China, Russia, Belarus, North Korea. And now in the UK.

If I met Blair, or Steamer, the multiculturalism question above is the one I'd most like to ask. Actually, I'd love to have it out in a live debate with both. Why are they disrespecting the past and present consituents who make up this country, whose generations have evolved for millennia before the effects of only the past 60-70 years?

This Lego-headed excuse for a PM is not capable of running this country. He's alienating the backbone of it, and he's going to further destroy it in the process.

He needs to go – now.

https://streamable.com/m9zdsa

• Like 2

On 11/10/2024 at 15:52, Eric Cuntman said:

@ChildeHarold… this is you being let off lightly. I was fully expecting the lion you’ve been poking with a stick to jump up and bite you in the fucking head, but @Decimus appears to be in a lenient mood right now. That will probably change soon as it’s Friday night coming up and 2 grams of charlie later you’re fucked. 
Consider this a final warning and curb your self destructive behaviour.

I'm done with the cunt, Eric. I was hoping to catch up on some weekend hilarity, but all I could find were dozens of absolutely fucking pointless posts from this old bastard. How one man can churn out so much drivel with barely a nugget of gold amongst the shit is beyond me, even Pen comes out with a corker once in every two thousand posts for fuck sake.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'm done with the cunt, Eric. I was hoping to catch up on some weekend hilarity, but all I could find were dozens of absolutely fucking pointless posts from this old bastard. How one man can churn out so much drivel with barely a nugget of gold amongst the shit is beyond me, even Pen comes out with a corker once in every two thousand posts for fuck sake.

He’s been told politely (ish) enough times. I certainly won’t raise any objections if you want to put your foot in his dopey fucking arse. 

15 minutes ago, Miles said:

Oh Jesus!

As the site's other meandering old bastard, what do you make of The Aitch, Pen? Not only is he direct competition, I've noticed that he hasn't got much of anything particularly nice to say about you, either. Whilst that in and of itself is of no particular surprise to me, if I were you I wouldn't be very happy.

Do you want me to kill him?

Just now, ChildeHarold said:

You called?   We now know Decimus visits The Corner to cheer his miserable self up.   What a fucking crate.   

I'm going to kill you, Harold. Not quickly, I'm going to take my time and make it as slow and painful as humanly possible.

You've pushed me over the edge and once I get some beak in me, I can assure you that you'll regret the day you signed up here.

• Like 1