CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner Γ—
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Starmer so far

21 hours ago, Shit For Brains said:

My screen name is my business, I say again, go fuck yourself Tinkerbell.

I can't even begin to describe the feelings of pure ecstasy I'm getting at the thought of you having to type in 'Shit For Brains' whenever you log on going forward. Just wait until you see the avatar as well, you'll remember it I trust!

God only knows where you can go from here, you've been thoroughly destroyed by 'The Boys Club' and now you have been utterly humiliated by Mrs R. If I were you I'd probably forget that this site exists and move on with your life. What I certainly wouldn't do is to come back and immediately post a nomination about a fake fishing trip in Norfolk that you then claim has absolutely nothing to do with you being one of the most easily riled and rattled creatures in Jewdom.

Know this, though, if you do stick it out, I'll be watching you like a fucking hawk. I told you that you were not above the rules and you blithely disregarded me...Tell me, how has that worked out for you? Tread VERY fucking carefully and remember that my finger is never too far away from the report button where you're concerned.

πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ¦΄πŸ¦΄πŸΆπŸΆπŸΆ

Lololololololol

Fuck off.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I can't even begin to describe the feelings of pure ecstasy I'm getting at the thought of you having to type in 'Shit For Brains' whenever you log on going forward. Just wait until you see the avatar as well, you'll remember it I trust!

God only knows where you can go from here, you've been thoroughly destroyed by 'The Boys Club' and now you have been utterly humiliated by Mrs R. If I were you I'd probably forget that this site exists and moved on with your life. What I certainly wouldn't do is to come back and immediately post a nomination about a fake fishing trip in Norfolk that you then claim has absolutely nothing to do with you being one of the most easily riled and rattled creatures in Jewdom.

Know this, though, if you do stick it out, I'll be watching you like a fucking hawk. I told you that you were not above the rules and you blithely disregarded me...Tell me, how has that worked out for you? Tread VERY fucking carefully and remember that my finger is never too far away from the report button where you're concerned.

Lololololololol

Fuck off.

SFB has certainly wound you up.

On 08/10/2024 at 19:44, Eric Cuntman said:

When I look at Starmer’s gargantumongous head, I can picture it deconstructing and then flying upwards and reassembling again. Like the fat bitch that Schwarzenegger was disguised as in β€˜Total Recall’.

What strain of green are you currently smoking, Eric?

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Decimus said:

God only knows where you can go from here, you've been thoroughly destroyed by 'The Boys Club' and now you have been utterly humiliated by Mrs R. If I were you I'd probably forget that this site exists and move on with your life. What I certainly wouldn't do is to come back and immediately post a nomination about a fake fishing trip in Norfolk that you then claim has absolutely nothing to do with you being one of the most easily riled and rattled creatures in Jewdom.

Lololololololol

Fuck off.

Decs, do you reckon the stupid cunt will claim his account was hacked by a fish he caught in Norfolk? Lol.Β 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Miles said:

Pen, you stupid old cunt. Shouldn't you call you're only ally here (now Franks dead) 'and'? The fact you're referring to him as Shit for Brains (SFB) is going to wind him up even further.Β 

With a 'friend' like you, who needs an enemy. I'll tell you something, when Shit For Brains reads this betrayal, he's going to be upset. Now, what are you going to do about it?

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

What strain of green are you currently smoking, Eric?

β€˜Star Dawg’ in original Californian medical usage packaging, and some other shit called β€˜Cotton Candy’.

Β Do you think that might explain the visions?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

β€˜Star Dawg’ in original Californian medical usage packaging, and some other shit called β€˜Cotton Candy’.

Β Do you think that might explain the visions?

Star Dawg is a renowned strain, an associate of mine made a massive spliff with that once, I had one maybe two pulls and had to drive from Swindon to Bristol... I was fucked. Lol.Β 

It could well be the cause of these visions, I've quit smoking a while ago but have loads of homemade edibles in the freezer.Β I ate one and enjoyed the steady build up... the problem was it didn't stop building, wave after wave, I stood up to try and sober up which didn't work so I went to bed at approximately 9pm lol. l may have been a bit heavy handed with the mixing process.Β 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Not just yours - as you can see I've made some amendments. Your password remains unchanged.

Your new (and fitting) avatar reminds me of the one you self-selected as R-Soles, though @Shit For Brains has to be the most pertinent username on this site to date.

Lol. Clearly I'm not the only one who thinks Mrs R's punishment is richly deserved.

Perhaps you'd do well to 'escape to Norfolk' for a quick fishing trip for a little while.

Β 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Miles said:

With Frank ran off the site, R-Soles reduced to a floating shit-head and Harold apparently finally getting the message, that leaves you as the sole surviving member of 'The Girls Club'. Ironic indeed, considering that you're the only real man amongst them.

Girl Power!

Lololol.

• Like 3

22 hours ago, Miles said:

You tell him Miles.Β  Β This cunt has recently been strutting around CC like a high class Chelsea tart in red boots and miniskirt, black fishnet tights, two sizes too small unbuttoned blouse and feodora hat.Β  I don't know whether to talk to him or fuck him.Β 

5 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

You tell him Miles.Β  Β This cunt has recently been strutting around CC like a high class Chelsea tart in red boots and miniskirt, black fishnet tights, two sizes too small unbuttoned blouse and feodora hat.Β  I don't know whether to talk to him or fuck him.Β 

He might not be happy about your reply.

2 hours ago, Miles said:

He might not be happy about your reply.

Fuck him.Β  Β Metaphorically that is.Β  Β The guy is a fucking wnd up merchant with no real sense of comedy.Β 

Q. is predictive text error the first signs of Android OS Dementia?Β  Β Perhaps I should ask that CWJ guy who seems to be an expert on mobile phones.Β 

57 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Fuck him.Β  Β Metaphorically that is.Β  Β The guy is a fucking wnd up merchant with no real sense of comedy.Β 

Q. is predictive text error the first signs of Android OS Dementia?Β  Β Perhaps I should ask that CWJ guy who seems to be an expert on mobile phones.Β 

Is this a 'real sense of comedy'? I've been laughing so much at this gem, I'll need you to give me a moment to get up off the floor before responding?Β 

Β 

Β 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I've never considered myself or claimed to be a comedy genius, Harold. One thing I have noticed, though, is that it's generally either the ridiculously fucking thick or the considerably rattled who feel the need to point out that they don't find me funny.

How are we going to remedy the situation? Either I need to lower the tone and start dishing out hilarious IT jokes about android phones that only a virgin would titter at, or you need to put your big boy fucking pants on and get over the absolute fucking pasting I've given you over the last few weeks.

Wanker.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

I've never considered myself or claimed to be a comedy genius, Harold. One thing I have noticed, though, is that it's generally either the ridiculously fucking thick or the considerably rattled who feel the need to point out that they don't find me funny.

How are we going to remedy the situation? Either I need to lower the tone and start dishing out hilarious IT jokes about android phones that only a virgin would titter at, or you need to put your big boy fucking pants on and get over the absolute fucking pasting I've given you over the last few weeks.

Wanker.

@ChildeHarold… this is you being let off lightly. I was fully expecting the lion you’ve been poking with a stick to jump up and bite you in the fucking head, but @DecimusΒ appears to be in a lenient mood right now. That will probably change soon as it’s Friday night coming up and 2 grams of charlie later you’re fucked.Β 
Consider this a final warning and curb your self destructive behaviour.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Wanker.

πŸ—οΈΒ 

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

@ChildeHarold… this is you being let off lightly. I was fully expecting the lion you’ve been poking with a stick to jump up and bite you in the fucking head, but @DecimusΒ appears to be in a lenient mood right now. That will probably change soon as it’s Friday night coming up and 2 grams of charlie later you’re fucked.Β 
Consider this a final warning and curb your self destructive behaviour.

I will never forgve or forget, two ffs, what OCR forced Frank to do to himself.Β  Β May the Force be with you.Β 

PS I still think Decimus was involved.Β 

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

I will never forgve or forget, two ffs, what Dec forced Frank to do to himself.Β  Β May the Force be with you.Β 

Frank took it upon himself to pick an ill-advised fight to the death with Rasters. Decs wasn't even posting here during the subsequent slaughter. So, what the fuck are you blethering about??

Starmer so far?

So much for surely the greatest Western value of all: freedom of speech.

Sadly I fear problems borne from immigration, as with other Labour & leftie governments in the past, his predecessor Blair the best example, are going to get much worse. The native and vastly white people of this once great string of islands have been lied to, gagged, suppressed and not heard. We are not represented but penalised (currently via prison under Steamer) for attempts to voice our opinions. Actually, it's quite outrageous.

It's not abouit skin colour, it's about identity and quality of life. It's about showing respect and gratitude to those who gave their lives to defend these islands from others in the past.

Most – and I include myself in the 85% of what's left of us – are devastated to be continually losing our country to people who were never invited to come here. This should have been a democratic decision to begin with. The question from my perspective is why it's only Western European countries which apparently need 'multiculturalism'? Look what happened when Germany's government didn't ask its people whether it was OK to force upon them 1,000,000 Syrian migrants, or in Sweden, which is now (Malmo especially) suffering unprecedented knife, gun, gang and sexual assualt crime levels as never before at the hands of mostly Islamic migrants. This is not racist – it's factual.

Freedom of speech is prohibited in shitholes like Syria, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan, Iraq, Sudan, Somalia, China, Russia, Belarus, North Korea. And now in the UK.

If I met Blair, or Steamer, the multiculturalism question above is the one I'd most like to ask. Actually, I'd love to have it out in a live debate with both. Why are they disrespecting the past and present consituents who make up this country, whose generations have evolved for millennia before the effects of only the past 60-70 years?

This Lego-headed excuse for a PM is not capable of running this country. He's alienating the backbone of it, and he's going to further destroy it in the process.

He needs to go – now.

• Like 5

15 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Starmer so far?

Sadly I fear problems borne from immigration, as with other Labour & leftie governments in the past, his predecessor Blair the best example, are going to get much worse. The native and vastly white people of this once great string of islands have been lied to, gagged, suppressed and not heard. We are not represented but penalised (currently via prison under Steamer) for attempts to voice our opinions. Actually, it's quite outrageous.

It's not abouit skin colour, it's about identity and quality of life. It's about showing respect and gratitude to those who gave their lives to defend these islands from others in the past.

Most – and I include myself in the 85% of what's left of us – are devastated to be continually losing our country to people who were never invited to come here. This should have been a democratic decision to begin with. The question from my perspective is why it's only Western European countries which apparently need 'multiculturalism'? Look what happened when Germany's government didn't ask its people whether it was OK to force upon them 1,000,000 Syrian migrants, or in Sweden, which is now (Malmo especially) suffering unprecedented knife, gun, gang and sexual assualt crime levels as never before at the hands of mostly Islamic migrants. This is not racist – it's factual.

Freedom of speech is prohibited in shitholes like Syria, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan, Iraq, Sudan, Somalia, China, Russia, Belarus, North Korea. And now in the UK.

If I met Blair, or Steamer, the multiculturalism question above is the one I'd most like to ask. Actually, I'd love to have it out in a live debate with both. Why are they disrespecting the past and present consituents who make up this country, whose generations have evolved for millennia before the effects of only the past 60-70 years?

This Lego-headed excuse for a PM is not capable of running this country. He's alienating the backbone of it, and he's going to further destroy it in the process.

He needs to go – now.

"Most – and I include myself in the 85% of what's left of us – are devastated to be continually losing our country to people who were never invited to come here."Β 

Roll on a few by-elections.Β  Β But what does that achieve on our corrupt two horse system.Β  Β Dominic Grieve was spouting after MI6's warnings about Iran and Russia.Β  " We must not allow foreigners to undermine our British state"

Fucking breathtaking, after socially engineering the UK to a brown and black population with many criminals and nere-do-wells running around unmarked, anonymously, untracked in our most vulnerable neighbourhoods where crime was already a problem.Β 

It seems easy come easy go towards mass immigration is a mark of leftwing governments.Β 

A Brit on tbe costas was mugged twice on the street.Β  A Senegalese illegal took his wallet - then an Algerian gang piled in for the Rolex.Β  Yet Spanish police said the gangs 'weren't working together".Β  That's alright then!Β  Β Only a Brit on holiday.Β 

Yet Sanchez the PM wants to pass a law giving 500,000 illegals residency in Spain/hence the EU.Β  Β A fair numberr of those will want to move to the Wild West in Britain.Β 

What the fuck was Brexit all about?Β  Β The one issue that mattered was immigration.Β  Β Everything else was dressing.Β  Β Yet look where we are with these fuckers.Β  Β In the worst possible situation.Β  Β  Tecord immigration and Brexit trade downsides.Β  It seems the white British population are continuously being punished by whatever party gets into power.Β  Β It's ripe that a BLACK womanmight lead the Conservative Party on a clear anti immigration stance.Β  Β What a fucking charade.Β 

.Β  Β 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Starmer so far?

He needs to go – now.

It’s looking increasingly as though our politicians and media giants have been promised a slice of paradise in Dubai by the Influential Arabs for taking in all their filth. The Caliphates love their unquestioningly devoted soldiers, but they don’t want to live next door to them.Β 
Β It wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest if successive governments since Blair have been complicit in facilitating a slow colonisation. Because none of them have done a fucking thing to prevent one.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Starmer so far?

He needs to go – now.

Ergo, the melting pot of people fully trained to living under a heavy boot, whispering in the corners. Welcome to your 1.0 dilapidated, broke, commie, inclusive community shithole.

You are far too soft on Blair and Starmer, W. Shall we go with a couple of smashed bottles and a vice?

There is no need to chat.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, White Cunt said:

Ergo, the melting pot of people fully trained to living under a heavy boot, whispering in the corners. Welcome to your 1.0 dilapidated, broke, commie, inclusive community shithole.

You are far too soft on Blair and Starmer, W. Shall we go with a couple of smashed bottles and a vice?

There is no need to chat.

Exactly - you forgot the willingness to try out long range missiles against Russia on behalf of a non NATO country Ukraine we had no military alliance with until they got into a barney with their neighbour for reasons the Yanks and Bidens had something to do with.Β 

That's fucking TWICE that dirty snake Zelensky has been to London since Starmer came in in July.Β 

God I'm hoping Trump will come in to shake this cunt up.Β  Β Fucking Harris/Starmer would be a DISASTER.Β 

11 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Exactly - you forgot the willingness to try out long range missiles against Russia on behalf of a non NATO country Ukraine we had no military alliance with until they got into a barney with their neighbour for reasons the Yanks and Bidens had something to do with.Β 

That's fucking TWICE that dirty snake Zelensky has been to London since Starmer came in in July.Β 

God I'm hoping Trump will come in to shake this cunt up.Β  Β Fucking Harris/Starmer would be a DISASTER.Β 

Instead of playing the piano with four hands, you get two dicks on the keyboard.

Β 

• Like 1