CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Starmer so far

On 03/09/2024 at 13:03, and said:

Pair o' fuckin' cunts, I'd drown both of them in a barrel of their own piss.

O'Brien used to work for the BBC, that tells you everything you need to know about him, probably left before the press came sniffing around what he'd been up to while he was employed by them.

Starmer's Tony fuckin' Blair's glove puppet, an EU apologist and traitor to the nation, I want him dead.

In principle the EU us a good idea if it protects the rights of all its members .. for a island nation such as the UK there will always be problems. The EU should also recognise that uncontrolled migration by people from other countries that lack or ideas of tolerance and freedoms is a threat and such people should be returned from whence they came.One lot we need to sort out are the "leftist" "Migrants Welcome" cunts along with the other fuckwit influencers who spout patronising nonsense on social media and elsewhere and call anyone who dares to question what they are saying as racists.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

What's the point of banning cunsters like Punks when this piece of garbage is allowed to violate every rule in the book.   

Roops will pop up soon and delete his arse… pausing briefly to inform us that she’s only just noticed he’s back because she’s been abroad sorting out something of great importance.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Roops will pop up soon and delete his arse… pausing briefly to inform us that she’s only just noticed he’s back because she’s been abroad sorting out something of great importance.

If it has anything to do with Kamala Harris's ethnic roots I'll take it.   On the other hand we might be stuck with Kinky Winky for a bit longer.   

On 06/09/2024 at 11:35, Miles said:

In principle the EU is a good idea if it protects the rights of all its members .. for an island nation such as the UK there will always be problems. The EU should also recognise that uncontrolled migration by people from other countries that lack or ideas of tolerance and freedoms is a threat and such people should be returned from whence they came.One lot we need to sort out are the "leftist" "Migrants Welcome" cunts along with the other fuckwit influencers who spout patronising nonsense on social media and elsewhere and call anyone who dares to question what they are saying as racists.

Pen, the EU is not only cranking down its industry, but actively replacing white populations, which have been below replacement for tens of years. They are all fully onboard with the plan. The surpluses are sent in our direction.

The general economy EU-wide will soon be swapping track suits for weed and bananas.

34 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Pouf of smoke (I hope the pooftah he reads this) 

Now I can play my organ music in peace and quiet.   Well peace anyway. 

I didn't take kindly to the way that The Wink treated you, Aitch. You may be a stupid old bastard who can't decide week from week whether he's Franco or Ceausescu, but I won't have a genuine and certified nonce casting aspersions about your admittedly dubious love of The St Trinian's franchise.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I didn't take kindly to the way that The Wink treated you, Aitch. You may be a stupid old bastard who can't decide week from week whether he's Franco or Ceausescu, but I won't have a genuine and certified nonce casting aspersions about your admittedly dubious love of The St Trinian's franchise.

Undoubtedly it would be Franco, he died in his bed.   Europe's most successful fascist dictator.   Quite good at package holidays.    I think underneath, the filthy lazy lying dagos are still fascists at heart.    The Wink was an unapologetic cunt the sort who suddenly comes up to you in the street with a befriending insidious manner who you can't decide is tipsy or just odd. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Undoubtedly it would be Franco, he died in his bed.   Europe's most successful fascist dictator.   Quite good at package holidays.    I think underneath, the filthy lazy lying dagos are still fascists at heart.    The Wink was an unapologetic cunt the sort who suddenly comes up to you in the street with a befriending insidious manner who you can't decide is tipsy or just odd. 

Winky struck me as the type who would buy a 4WD vehicle solely for the purpose of driving to the countryside and raping badgers.

• Like 2

Starmer and his cohorts are quickly running out of other things to blame, although I have noticed that he has recently laboured ('scuse the pun) the point of how much the party has changed in the last 5 years so it's effectively opened up the floodgates to blame the Blair, Brown and Corbyn leadership as he seems to have thoroughly exhausted the Torys as an excuse in an unbelievably short space of time.

On 06/09/2024 at 22:59, Eric Cuntman said:

There's something odd going on, Eric. 

Have you noticed that vile cunt always appears when Roops is 'away' sorting the economies and dental needs of the world? Only for Roops to return and restore order... Could it be, Roops is waging war on the membership and then appearing to put things right after much alarm and distress has been caused. It keeps happening and I think she may have killed @King Billy as well. 

Do you know if she's driving around the Welsh hills in an imaginary M4? 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

There's something odd going on, Eric. 

Have you noticed that vile cunt always appears when Roops is 'away' sorting the economies and dental needs of the world? Only for Roops to return and restore order... Could it be, Roops is waging war on the membership and then appearing to put things right after much alarm and distress has been caused. It keeps happening and I think she may have killed @King Billy as well. 

Do you know if she's driving around the Welsh hills in an imaginary M4? 

I suspect the same thing. Creating a monster just so she can swoop in and vanquish it. Murdering @King Billy so she can have his imaginary M4 and Christmas tree empire, keeping Jewdy barely alive in a dungeon. Totally ga-ga.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I suspect the same thing. Creating a monster just so she can swoop in and vanquish it. Murdering @King Billy so she can have his imaginary M4 and Christmas tree empire, keeping Jewdy barely alive in a dungeon. Totally ga-ga.

I asked her about Billy and she was not confirming his whereabouts.   It sounded ambiguous, ominous and slightly funny at the same time.