CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Starmer so far

16 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Just imagine taking a piss at the gent's urinal when the owner of a flowery frock & size 13 feet staggers up, whipping out the kind of schlong that'd leave the late George Michael feeling traumatized. 

I bet your eyes would light up like a kid on Christmas Day and your 3 inch needle dick would be hard as a rock in an instant.

lol lol

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Wink McAndrew said:

Right about the wee dug eh? Wasn't I? One can only imagine the state of your pet Jack Russell's arsehole after you've given it one up the tradesman's.

As I do not own a dog that would be your pure pervy imaginanation Wankstain.

1 hour ago, Miles said:

As I do not own a dog that would be your pure pervy imaginanation Wankstain.

You'll be rimming his fucking arsehole as soon as I inevitably make mincemeat out of him. 

He may be a disgusting deviant of unparalleled depravity, but I hope he's got enough braincells to recall how you initially went for him before you decided to get all cosy.

You two-faced, duplicitous, Munchausen-By-Proxy, fake dead sistered cunt.

22 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You'll be rimming his fucking arsehole as soon as I inevitably make mincemeat out of him. 

He may be a disgusting deviant of unparalleled depravity, but I hope he's got enough braincells to recall how you initially went for him before you decided to get all cosy.

You two-faced, duplicitous, Munchausen-By-Proxy, fake dead sistered cunt.

Now look here Dec.   Miles identified said deviant as a "wrong 'un" while you was on compassionate leave after a severe roasting over the Riots ( also: look at what's happening in Germany as they' ve had enough of the stabbbing immigrants and the fucking bullshit in Ukraine) so I think it's a bit rich lashing out like this.   I'm going to hold you to the promise you've made in this post.  If you place any value on my opinion then do it. 

27 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

while you was on compassionate leave after a severe roasting over the Riots

You mean after the riots when I pretty much stopped you and Frank in your tracks by rallying the sane members of The Corner to attack you? And how it triggered Roops into warning you to stop your discount Nick Griffin tribute act or you'd get thrown off the site? Or how Proper tried to interject and was chased off for being a rampantly ridiculous, stupid racist cunt?

Is that the roasting you're referring too?

Yeah, consider me cooked.

Idiot.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Decimus said:

You mean after the riots when I pretty much stopped you and Frank in your tracks by rallying the sane members of The Corner to attack you? And how it triggered Roops into warning you to stop your discount Nick Griffin tribute act or you'd get thrown off the site? Or how Proper tried to interject and was chased off for being a rampantly ridiculous, stupid racist cunt?

Is that the roasting you're referring too?

Yeah, consider me cooked.

Idiot.

You said it. Cooked. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Decimus said:

You mean after the riots when I pretty much stopped you and Frank in your tracks by rallying the sane members of The Corner to attack you?

You mean you got the Boys Club to back-you-up, because nobody else gave a fuck about your woke sensibilities.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, and said:

You mean you got the Boys Club to back-you-up, because nobody else gave a fuck about your woke sensibilities.

Just to change the subject for a moment with your permission.  What is your assessment of Starmer so far?   Unfortunately I was halfway through a big shit when James O'Brien came on the radio drooling over his trip to Germany and the prospect of (his rich privately educated) kids having freedom of movement.   Struck me as I finished a magnificent movement in the toilet of my own, that the two faced hypocritical cunt O'Brien was exactly the mirror image of two faced fucking Starmer.   What do you think and? 

15 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Just to change the subject for a moment with your permission.  What is your assessment of Starmer so far?   Unfortunately I was halfway through a big shit when James O'Brien came on the radio drooling over his trip to Germany and the prospect of (his rich privately educated) kids having freedom of movement.   Struck me as I finished a magnificent movement in the toilet of my own, that the two faced hypocritical cunt O'Brien was exactly the mirror image of two faced fucking Starmer.   What do you think and? 

Pair o' fuckin' cunts, I'd drown both of them in a barrel of their own piss.

O'Brien used to work for the BBC, that tells you everything you need to know about him, probably left before the press came sniffing around what he'd been up to while he was employed by them.

Starmer's Tony fuckin' Blair's glove puppet, an EU apologist and traitor to the nation, I want him dead.

• Like 2

On 03/09/2024 at 13:03, and said:

Pair o' fuckin' cunts, I'd drown both of them in a barrel of their own piss.

O'Brien used to work for the BBC, that tells you everything you need to know about him, probably left before the press came sniffing around what he'd been up to while he was employed by them.

Starmer's Tony fuckin' Blair's glove puppet, an EU apologist and traitor to the nation, I want him dead.

Well he's another two fucking faced Clegg.  How he's kept that show on LBC I don't know. 

11 minutes ago, Wink McAndrew said:

Listen you cunt. If I were you I'd tread VERY carefully, else you'll be the one off the site.

Got it?

Fuck off cunt with a bag of fried Mars Bars to the depths where you came from.    You've added NOTHING to this site since you popped up on it like a case of the pox.