CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Starmer so far

22 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

1 Week In.    3 nil against

1/ Commits to Ukraine, same old, same old, brown noses to Yanks

2/ Early.. earlier (Yes!) prisoner release

3/ The weather's fucking shit

Never has a new govt been praised so much for doing fuck all. 

4/ You’re a mindless spastic who can’t resist posting the garrulous nonsense that flutters around your malformed brain.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

4/ You’re a mindless spastic who can’t resist posting the garrulous nonsense that flutters around your malformed brain.

Well fuck me.   Give a man a stick to beat me with.   Do you mind if I breathe?   Now Cuntster have you been impressed with how things have changed since 4th?

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

have you been impressed with how things have changed since 4th?

Yeah, I was expecting that after a mere 8 days of a Labour government that the last 14 years of Tory misrule and incompetence would have been reversed and rectified by now.

You idiotic, Maggie-wanking, class traitor cunt.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

The Tories were going to do the same .. much of what Labour propose to do will be much the same as the Tories would have done as they have to find the funds from the same places.

11 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

1 Week In...Never has a new govt been praised so much for doing fuck all. 

10 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

...have you been impressed with how things have changed since 4th?

Not sure what you expected to happen so soon after the election. The new PM had to finalise the hundred or so ministerial appointments after the new cabinet had been announced, Parliament did not reconvene 'til a few days ago, MP's had to be sworn in, offices and accommodations need to be sorted and parliamentary committees have to appointed.

ChildeHarold, you need to take some digital Imodium and reduce the online diarrhoea - stop posting for the sake of it.

--o0o--

In fact Labour are replicating the Blair playbook of May 1997, that is, making a big policy announcement each day which gives the impression that the new government is hitting the ground running. As ever the devil is in the detail - Last Monday Rachel Reeves, the Chancellor of the Exchequer announced that Labour will build 1.5 million homes during the parliamentary session with the accent on "affordable" housing. The phrase used to be "low cost" housing but that aspiration has proven to be problematic in the past. On hearing Ms Reeves the third sector creamed themselves as the announcement was taken to mean tax-payer money would be provided the expand social housing and genuinely affordable homes for people wanting to step on the first rung of the housing ladder. Closer inspection revealed no new money was available. Reeves was actually talking about relaxing planning laws and that the private sector would be given targets though I'm not sure how that is enforceable. What could possibly go wrong?

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Not sure what you expected to happen so soon after the election. The new PM had to finalise the hundred or so ministerial appointments after the new cabinet had been announced, Parliament did not reconvene 'til a few days ago, MP's had to be sworn in, offices and accommodations need to be sorted and parliamentary committees have to appointed.

ChildeHarold, you need to take some digital Imodium and reduce the online diarrhoea - stop posting for the sake of it.

--o0o--

In fact Labour are replicating the Blair playbook of May 1997, that is, making a big policy announcement each day which gives the impression that the new government is hitting the ground running. As ever the devil is in the detail - Last Monday Rachel Reeves, the Chancellor of the Exchequer announced that Labour will build 1.5 million homes during the parliamentary session with the accent on "affordable" housing. The phrase used to be "low cost" housing but that aspiration has proven to be problematic in the past. On hearing Ms Reeves the third sector creamed themselves as the announcement was taken to mean tax-payer money would be provided the expand social housing and genuinely affordable homes for people wanting to step on the first rung of the housing ladder. Closer inspection revealed no new money was available. Reeves was actually talking about relaxing planning laws and that the private sector would be given targets though I'm not sure how that is enforceable. What could possibly go wrong?

Are we going to have to listen to your unbearably arrogant assessment of Labours plans every day? We all know you are extremely intelligent, astonishingly unbearable and have done well for yourself but why do you not want others to get up the ladder? Are you from a wealthy background? Or (as I suspect) come from a labour voting, Welsh family and worked hard to get where you are now... (Flying business and first class, driving and nice car and no doubt having a nice house etc)? This is the problem with new money types, Mrs Roops, they do well for themselves but need to have someone else to look down on, a reminder of how they could have ended up, if they weren't so great. Lol. It's extremely insecure behaviour, take @Frank for example... constantly seeking validation and attention here, because he's inherited everything and doubts his ability to have made it without said dodgy inheritance. He buys expensive things as a short term feel good fix, when the reality is, the useless cunt wishes he was dead. 

You may have money but your soul is poor. 

Anyways, fuck all that shit... did you like my gym video?

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Are we going to have to listen to your unbearably arrogant assessment of Labours plans every day? We all know you are extremely intelligent, astonishingly unbearable and have done well for yourself but why do you not want others to get up the ladder? Are you from a wealthy background? Or (as I suspect) come from a labour voting, Welsh family and worked hard to get where you are now... (Flying business and first class, driving and nice car and no doubt having a nice house etc)? This is the problem with new money types, Mrs Roops, they do well for themselves but need to have someone else to look down on, a reminder of how they could have ended up, if they weren't so great. Lol. It's extremely insecure behaviour, take @Frank for example... constantly seeking validation and attention here, because he's inherited everything and doubts his ability to have made it without said dodgy inheritance. He buys expensive things as a short term feel good fix, when the reality is, the useless cunt wishes he was dead. 

Anyways, fuck all that shit... did you like my gym video?

She's a hunt sab so she must be ok in my book.

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

--o0o--

I want everything and expect nothing. 

10 hours ago, Decimus said:

Yeah, I was expecting that after a mere 8 days of a Labour government that the last 14 years of Tory misrule and incompetence would have been reversed and rectified by now.

You idiotic, Maggie-wanking, class traitor cunt.

My darling Decimus

plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose 

47 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Are we going to have to listen to your unbearably arrogant assessment of Labours plans every day? We all know you are extremely intelligent, astonishingly unbearable and have done well for yourself but why do you not want others to get up the ladder? Are you from a wealthy background? Or (as I suspect) come from a labour voting, Welsh family, worked hard to where you are now... (Flying business and first class, driving and nice car and no doubt having a nice house etc)? This is the problem with new money types, Mrs Roops, they do well for themselves but need to have someone else to look down on, a reminder of how they could have ended up, if they weren't so great. Lol. It's extremely insecure behaviour, take Frank for example... constantly seeking validation and attention here, because he's inherited everything and doubts his ability to have made it without said dodgy inheritance. He buys expensive things as a short term feel good fix, when the reality is the useless cunt wishes he was dead. 

Anyways, fuck all that shit... did you my gym video?

Calm down quickspurt.

1/ I have never given a daily political commentary on the Corner and have no intention of doing so.

2/ Nowhere in my post have I given any inference that I look down on people who want to improve their lot least of all to those who wish to buy their own home.

3/ As I have mentioned in the past I was born and raised in a patriarchal chapel community in a S.Wales mining village - men sat on one side of the chapel, women and children the other, that sort of thing. I was expected to leave school at 16, work in a menial job (e.g stacking shelves at the local co-op) until I was married off and then become a full-time housewife and mother. Thanks to an inspirational (maths!) teacher I stayed on to complete my 'A' levels and then on to uni. For this I was shunned by the chapel community and my Dad. Only my Mum supported me at great cost to her health and emotional well-being. She died before I professionally qualified.

4/ I married well to a posh old-money English bloke from the Stroud Valleys area. As you know I had a sort of existential crisis when I realised dental surgery was not for me and it was my husband who opened doors for me to get into commerce initially as a business analyst.

5/ You say unbearable, I say imperious - no apology proffered.

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Calm down quickspurt.

1/ I have never given a daily political commentary on the Corner and have no intention of doing so.

2/ Nowhere in my post have I given any inference that I look down on people who want to improve their lot least of all to those who wish to buy their own home.

3/ As I have mentioned in the past I was born and raised in a patriarchal chapel community in a S.Wales mining village - men sat on one side of the chapel, women and children the other, that sort of thing. I was expected to leave school at 16, work in a menial job (e.g stacking shelves at the local co-op) until I was married off and then become a full-time housewife and mother. Thanks to an inspirational (maths!) teacher I stayed on to complete my 'A' levels and then on to uni. For this I was shunned by the chapel community and my Dad. Only my Mum supported me at great cost to her health and emotional well-being. She died before I professionally qualified.

4/ I married well to a posh old-money English bloke from the Stroud Valleys area. As you know I had a sort of existential crisis when I realised dental surgery was not for me and it was my husband who opened doors for me to get into commerce initially as a business analyst.

Mrs Roops, I'm convinced this is the first post I've read of yours in which you come across normal and not 'astonishingly unbearable' as you like to refer to yourself as. I'm rather proud of the fact that my clever people and conversational skills have enabled you to open up to me. An interesting insight into your background and life so far, anyways, you didn't say if you like my gym video? The fact you didn't mention it (after being asked already) shows you enjoyed it. Do you want a link to my onlyfans?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Calm down quickspurt.

You say tomarto 🍅 I say tomato 🍅 

Let’s.... 🎶 

2 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

you didn't say if you like my gym video? The fact you didn't mention it (after being asked already) shows you enjoyed it. Do you want a link to my onlyfans?

A desperate, charmless cunt looking for sloppy seconds (thirds?)🩹 💦

• Like 1

All the new ministers are eagerly telling anyone with a microphone that the situation is far worse than they had anticipated.

Nice bit of groundwork for Starmer's first major U-turn as he hikes taxes.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, and said:

A desperate, charmless cunt looking for sloppy seconds (thirds?)🩹 💦

Another spunk emoji. Is it any wonder we all think you're a raving male arse connoisseur? Actually, for your sake, I hope the lure of this particular attraction is greater than your 'other' interests. You weird cunt.

• Like 1

Guest entitled little cunt

I think he's done very well.The hundreds of violent offenders he let off whilst at the cps who re-offended are now going to be set free to fuck up society even more than it already is .The man shows determination and consistency for certain .Lammy , Raynor , Abbott  all overseen by the Chackrabati family .What else did the uk population expect ?.

Guest entitled little cunt
4 hours ago, scotty said:

All the new ministers are eagerly telling anyone with a microphone that the situation is far worse than they had anticipated.

The man is a cunt .

5 hours ago, scotty said:

They've used up the "bitter pill" on water rates increases.  The prisons is a tory "back log".  Mind you they're all like that when they take over.  Fact is this country is on its arse and the arse is getting older and skinnier every new government.  We peaked in 1900 after that it's been steady decline accelerated by two world wars.  

• Like 1

On 11/07/2024 at 22:15, ChildeHarold said:

1 Week In.    3 nil against

1/ Commits to Ukraine, same old, same old, brown noses to Yanks

3/ The weather's fucking shit

Never has a new govt been praised so much for doing fuck all. 

Yes prisoners out, to make room for the next lot. High speed crime - he will regret it, when number 10 is burgled while he's kipping.

& he's made it rain.

If England don't win Euro 24 it will be his fault.

If I have gain a pound overnight (bakewewll tarts) his fault.

Can he sing? 

My bestie Big K wants to join his fans only, I might too, unless K will let me have a peep - my turn tio buy the women's vod.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ProfB said:

Yes prisoners out, to make room for the next lot. High speed crime - he will regret it, when number 10 is burgled while he's kipping.

& he's made it rain.

Can he sing? 

My bestie Big K wants to join his fans only, I might too, unless K will let me have a peep - my turn tio buy the women's vod.

I forgot the water charges... expect any serious reform of a corrupt privatisation to evaporate.  The sky at 5.30 pm in July is as black as Satan's arse with rain clouds.   Spain which employs desalination plants and contingency to import water by tankers has been in a four year drought with reservoirs at less than 18%.  Yet our water charges in a country whose only real outstanding product is rain, rain and yet more rain, will double our charges and cost twice as much in a few years.   Hasn't the penny dropped in this country, we are being milked from every angle?  Feargal Sharkey's my man on this issue.  He talks clear and common sense.   In fact, he should be in government.   He says we should all take to the streets and stop paying over this. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ProfB said:

& he's made it rain.

Can he sing? 

I'm going to post Sharkey's five minute audio on LBC with Nick Ferrari on the Corner.  Ferrari is dead against Stop Oil but seemed to be OK with a water street protest. 

• Like 1

On 12/07/2024 at 15:49, scotty said:

Wait till this plastic really gets rolling with a big hammer, asset stripping anyone with a hundred pounds. 

15 hours ago, White Cunt said:

Wait till this plastic really gets rolling with a big hammer, asset stripping anyone with a hundred pounds. 

Or the burglars he's freeing, nicking your assets.

• Like 1

Quite clearly the old seeds of doubt have set in.   The BBC must be congratulating itself over Starmer's undignified cave in over the TV Licence.   It'll be at £190 by the next election with little or no improvement.  The free licence won't come back.   Next stop, the U Turn on the pension triple lock.   It's all coming down the line.