CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Daryll Anderson

Neil

2 hours ago, Neil said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/cxe2j8x222go

Hard to find a bigger cunt than this fucking scum.

Thanks to Starmers new prison policy he’ll be out in just over 6 years. And he’s from Rotherham too so he can hang out with the leader of the towns most prolific grooming gang who’s about to be released early aswell.

Vote Labour! (if you want more babies killed and children raped).

50 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Thanks to Starmers new prison policy he’ll be out in just over 6 years. And he’s from Rotherham too so he can hang out with the leader of the towns most prolific grooming gang who’s about to be released early aswell.

Vote Labour! (if you want more babies killed and children raped).

I'm still drafting my letter to the Home Office offering to sponsor Shamima Begum a fresh start and accommodation in a property next to you.  I expect you to show her the usual Ulster neighbourly goodwill and introduce her to the area and all it has to offer (that doesn't involve a long prison sentence) 🙂 

13 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

I'm still drafting my letter to the Home Office offering to sponsor Shamima Begum a fresh start and accommodation in a property next to you.  I expect you to show her the usual Ulster neighbourly goodwill and introduce her to the area and all it has to offer (that doesn't involve a long prison sentence) 🙂 

She's already whored herself out for the 'good life' in Syria, putting her in KB's capable hands wouldn't be a problem. 🍀

• Like 1