CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fucking Cellar Spiders

The civilised among us has witnessed an increase in these leggy things until every time you put one of the cunts outside another of the spindly legged bastards appears out of nowhere to take its place. The fuckers are in every corner of the room. We even have a special cup to catch the bastards and throw them into the sink before blow torching them.

After posting this it occurred to me it probably only applies to rich folk.

21 minutes ago, Uncle Meatus said:

The civilised among us has witnessed an increase in these leggy things until every time you put one of the cunts outside another of the spindly legged bastards appears out of nowhere to take its place. The fuckers are in every corner of the room. We even have a special cup to catch the bastards and throw them into the sink before blow torching them.

I was mildly interested in this nom if it turned out to be a reimagining of Josef Fritzl's secret cellar in 3D or a time lapse video of Hitler and Eva Braun's last minutes in the Berlin bunker.   

1 minute ago, ChildeHarold said:

I was mildly interested in this nom if it turned out to be a reimagining of Josef Fritzl's secret cellar in 3D or a time lapse video of Hitler and Eva Braun's last minutes in the Berlin bunker.   

I have never been remotely interested in anything you nominate or anything you post, you fucking dope. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Uncle Meatus said:

Trochosa ruricola by any chance?

I know exactly what you mean. It's the cunts with wings that appear late august that makes my piss fizz. I'm sure they're fucking supernatural as they seem to enter rooms when doors and windows are shut. 

We even have a special cup to catch the bastards and throw them into the sink before blow torching them.

Can't you get @Wolfie to bore them to death with one of his sermons?

2 hours ago, Uncle Meatus said:

I can’t speak from experience but it sounds like advanced schizophrenia, UM.

• Like 1