CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fuck Off Cunts

18 hours ago, and said:

Even the fucking Futureheads did a better version of 'Hounds of Love'.

Laughable!

I rest my case, Mr Know-it-all (although, you could be forgiven, seeing as how you were probably smacked out of your tiny fuckin' mind in your student digs)

LOL 

58 minutes ago, and said:

Laughable!

I rest my case, Mr Know-it-all (although, you could be forgiven, seeing as how you were probably smacked out of your tiny fuckin' mind in your student digs)

LOL 

Why are you quoting yourself, you fuckin’ (sic) imbecile?

On 16/07/2024 at 19:13, and said:

Fuckin' hell, Frank, I'm really jealous, Kate is one of the few female music geniuses in this world, and her being Jewish puts the cherry on top! ✡️

She’s a left-footer, dickhead. Is there nothing you genitally maimed cunts won’t attempt to claim?

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Prints Harry said:

I cannot prove anything .. it is simply my personal opinion .. you are stating things as if they are fact when it is simply your drug and drink addled opinion.

Put the hormone blockers away and go to bed you daft old cunt. Try not to wake up tomorrow or ever again actually.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, King Billy said:

Put the hormone blockers away and go to bed you daft old cunt. Try not to wake up tomorrow or ever again actually.

Not very well put.  Rodney Dangerfield said: My doctor, he's a case, told me to keep taking the sleeping pills every time I wake up.  He had six cases of VD last week.   He's alright now. 

23 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Not one of the cunts was prepared to pay one Deutschmark for a post-shower towel. Says it all, Bill.

A friend of mines Grandad had a stall every Saturday at Auschwitz market, selling secondhand gold rimmed glasses and part worn shoes. He went back to selling fruit and veg after the war when his supplier suddenly shut shop, dyed his hair and emigrated to Argentina on a cargo ship.

• 2 weeks later...
On 16/07/2024 at 19:01, Frank said:

Great. Did you know that I once met Kate Bush when I was selling a flat in Albert Hall Mansions? I was standing there in my blue double breasted Romeo Gigli, doing the key-accomp, when she turned to me and said ‘hello’. This would’ve been around ‘94. She reminded me of my mum when she was crowned Carnival Queen at the BL Triumph meet in Rayners Lane, circa 1981. 

I think she's a dirty cow

• Like 2

On 13/07/2024 at 19:13, Decimus said:

As I said to you yesterday, behind your facade of rambling idiocy lies a brain that has an almost feral cunning when it comes to survival on this site. I'd say that it's a shame that he didn't heed your wise words, but I'd be lying through my teeth.

Now he's gone I'd suggest that you behave yourself going forward, because at the moment you are on incredibly thin fucking ice, my pedigree.

Ladbrookes odds-on King Arthur being able to pull me out of Margot Robbie are better than H taking on sage advice. The man's as crafty as a shit-house-rat 🐀 and has somehow managed to evade the lynch mob. If the cunt didn't post so much pointless shit and interjected with less bollocks, he might have a chance. 

A Premier League Pen.

• Like 2