CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fuck Off Cunts

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

You've no doubt noticed that I've seen off your mate, like many others before him. If I were you I'd start showing me a bit of fucking respect, otherwise I'll fully turn my attention to you and you'll be next.

Got it?

Let's see, how many years have you been playing billy big bollocks?

And you're still no more intimidating than this...

Grow a pair, or fuck off, preferably the latter, you ineffectual cunt.

30 minutes ago, and said:

Let's see, how many years have you been playing billy big bollocks?

And you're still no more intimidating than this...

Grow a pair, or fuck off, preferably the latter, you ineffectual cunt.

Lay off my special new friend.  

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

He makes me feel like the man I've always imagined. Frank touched my soul.  But Dec touches something else. 

After ten years I've finally made it, my first ever Renfield. Now I finally understand what makes it all worthwhile for Frank.

You'll be hearing from me soon, we've got work to do, Igor.

22 hours ago, Prints Harry said:

@Frank is presently the best on here.

Have you never wondered why you’re almost universally despised on here? (Frank being the exception and he actually despises everyone including himself). 
Fuck off.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Decimus said:

After ten years I've finally made it, my first ever Renfield.

Read Harold's post again. I'm not sure it's quite the compliment you first took it for.

On 13/07/2024 at 21:00, ratcum said:

Hey Zorbs, I keep returning to early Genesis albums, when that cockney git Collins knew his place. 

Great. Did you know that I once met Kate Bush when I was selling a flat in Albert Hall Mansions? I was standing there in my blue double breasted Romeo Gigli, doing the key-accomp, when she turned to me and said ‘hello’. This would’ve been around ‘94. She reminded me of my mum when she was crowned Carnival Queen at the BL Triumph meet in Rayners Lane, circa 1981. 

8 minutes ago, Frank said:

Great. Did you know that I once met Kate Bush when I was selling a flat in Albert Hall Mansions? I was standing there in my blue double breasted Romeo Gigli, doing the key-accomp, when she turned to me and said ‘hello’. This would’ve been around ‘94. She reminded me of my mum when she was crowned Carnival Queen at the BL Triumph meet in Rayners Lane, circa 1981. 

Fuckin' hell, Frank, I'm really jealous, Kate is one of the few female music geniuses in this world, and her being Jewish puts the cherry on top! ✡️

1 hour ago, Frank said:

I used to see Kate Bush at the Safeway’s in Blackfen. Probably around 1980. She lived in Erith or Welling and used to go shopping there on Saturday mornings. I was only about 8 at the time but I remember she seemed a bit shy. No make up and head scarves, never spoke to anyone except to thank the checkout girls. 
 True. In case you’re interested. Which you probably aren’t.

35 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I used to see Kate Bush at the Safeway’s in Blackfen. Probably around 1980. She lived in Erith or Welling and used to go shopping there on Saturday mornings. I was only about 8 at the time but I remember she seemed a bit shy. No make up and head scarves, never spoke to anyone except to thank the checkout girls. 

Were you of wanking age at the time?

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Of course I’m interested, you fucking monkey. I love that tart. When I met her she was with a relo agent who tried to shield her from this two-bob agent. I hadn’t seen her since her Babooshka TOTP days and she seemed very shy. What a great talent that woman is. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

About a year too early I think. My inaugural fumblings took place at around the age of 9 or 10, Suzi Quattro was the victim, followed by Sally James.

Those formative wanks, when it was all so new and exciting, were fucking spectacular. 

13 minutes ago, Frank said:

What a great talent that woman is. 

Name me a single song of the hirsute bitch that didn't either sound like a Jive Bunny parody (Babooshka, Wuthering Heights) or the warblings of a semi-talented fat slag doing a Sunday karaoke tribute (This Woman's Work).

Even the fucking Futureheads did a better version of 'Hounds of Love'.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

She lived on court road Eltham, my 161 bus from Mottingham to my school in Eltham used to pass right by.

• Like 1