CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fuck Off Cunts

8 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Kill yourself ffs. You’ve overstayed your welcome here.

You've got to wonder about old mammoth trunk cock's game plan, Bill. It had an all too easy win this evening by answering my question with a stinging put down in relation to the easiest target since Pen itself painted a bullseye on its stupendously huge bellend.

Instead it chose to affirm 267 years of being a despised freak of nature by giving it the biggun.

I want it dead.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

Who are you ? You seem to think you're some kind of Don Corleone of the site .You're just a bit of a cunt .Stop telling people what to do and how to think you narcissistic  twat .You haven't posted  anything of any consequence whatsoever you little loser.I suggest you  Crawl back under the Stone you live under until you have something worthwhile to say .nite nite .

There is a time to withdraw your forces from the battlefield, water your horses and rest your troops.   The atmosphere is getting a bit acrimonious for my taste.  Best to let it all calm down ⬇️😏

16 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

Who are you ? You seem to think you're some kind of Don Corleone of the site.

No one in particular, I'm just the primus inter pares and the voice of the silent majority.

Consider my opinion the litmus test of cunting ability. I've got my finger on the pulse of the site's current zeitgeist at any given time and if I say you're shit and no longer welcome here you can take it as an irrefutable truth.

Now, fuck off. Everyone hates you.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You've got to wonder about old mammoth trunk cock's game plan, Bill. It had an all too easy win this evening by answering my question with a stinging put down in relation to the easiest target since Pen itself painted a bullseye on its stupendously huge bellend.

Instead it chose to affirm 267 years of being a despised freak of nature by giving it the biggun.

I want it dead.

I suppose the hairy-palmed Greek serial abductor is still riding to the hermaphrodites rescue as if they were joined at the hip? 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

I want it dead.

I concur Decs, but it won’t kill itself and it gets special priveleges from The Vulcan so I fear it’s going to be lurking around here in its Y-fronts long after we’re all gone.
Tbh if Frank violently murdered him I’d happily give the rancid Greek queer a free go on my arsehole as a one off thank you.

1 minute ago, scotty said:

I suppose the hairy-palmed Greek serial abductor is still riding to the hermaphrodites rescue as if they were joined at the hip? 

Indeed he is, like a Mills and Boon version of Salmacis, starved of cock and attention.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Decimus said:

I want it dead.

Rather than wondering about am imaginary trunk it would better to check what that pink elephant behind you is going to do.

11 minutes ago, and said:

It's a pity you've got a pulse, the world would be a much better place if you didn't!

You've no doubt noticed that I've seen off your mate, like many others before him. If I were you I'd start showing me a bit of fucking respect, otherwise I'll fully turn my attention to you and you'll be next.

Got it?

20 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

There is a time to withdraw your forces from the battlefield, water your horses and rest your troops.   The atmosphere is getting a bit acrimonious for my taste.  Best to let it all calm down ⬇️😏

As I said to you yesterday, behind your facade of rambling idiocy lies a brain that has an almost feral cunning when it comes to survival on this site. I'd say that it's a shame that he didn't heed your wise words, but I'd be lying through my teeth.

Now he's gone I'd suggest that you behave yourself going forward, because at the moment you are on incredibly thin fucking ice, my pedigree chum.

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

You've no doubt noticed that I've seen off your mate, like many others before him. If I were you I'd start showing me a bit of fucking respect, otherwise I'll fully turn my attention to you and you'll be next.

Got it?

That’s right Decimus.  Protect your right to life and limb and never appearing with Alex Baldwin in a movie scene involving guns.

On 13/07/2024 at 19:13, Decimus said:

As I said to you yesterday, behind your facade of rambling idiocy lies a brain that has an almost feral cunning when it comes to survival on this site. I'd say that it's a shame that he didn't heed your wise words, but I'd be lying through my teeth.

Now he's gone I'd suggest that you behave yourself going forward, because at the moment you are on incredibly thin fucking ice, my pedigree chum.

I have nothing but the highest regard for you Dec.   You have an acid sense of humour that tickles the parts the tub of sulphuric acid in Breaking Bad Series One never reached.   (Bryan Cranston has been shit ever since)   I wanted ELC to transition into more stable less off the hook comic like that squeaky irascible guy* in Police Academy who Jerry Shandling aka Larry Sanders asked to adjust the volume knob down at an audition only to be told it was already down! 

*Bobcat Goldthwaite

I wish there was more like him in politics. 

10 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I have nothing but the highest regard for you Dec.   You have an acid sense of humour that tickles the parts the tub of sulphuric acid in Breaking Bad Series One never reached.   (Bryan Cranston has been shit ever since)   I wanted ELC to transition into more stable less off the hook comic like that squeaky irascible guy* in Police Academy who Jerry Shandling aka Larry Sanders asked to adjust the volume knob down at an audition only to be told it was already down! 

*Bobcat Goldthwaitee6031egzmay31.thumb.jpg.b9cce014f8ee25085b0f8d6d70f88b27.jpg

I wish there was more like him in politics. 

Hand on heart, H, who do you think is better.. me or Decimus? 

4 minutes ago, Frank said:

Hand on heart, H, who do you think is better.. me or Decimus? 

You're an acquired taste, whereas I'm an everyman. Sure, you can rub shoulders with the intellectuals of the site, but every time you try and get down and dirty up in The Gods, you end up coming across like a desperate fucking cunt.

If I were you I'd want to be remembered as a cult classic, so you'd do well to delete everything that you've posted since 2016.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You're an acquired taste, whereas I'm an everyman. Sure, you can rub shoulders with the intellectuals of the site, but every time you try and get down and dirty up in The Gods, you end up coming across like a desperate fucking cunt.

If I were you I'd want to be remembered as a cult classic, so you'd do well to delete everything that you've posted since 2016.

Christ, you know me better than I know myself. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I would have said that.  But in a less flattering way. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Decimus said:

@Frank is presently the best on here.