CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fuck Off Cunts

Guest entitled little cunt
6 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

The staus quo, eh? You fat fingered, thick headed, water on the brain fucktard.

What a fucking rotter!

Oooo, I missed  out a letter .silly , silly me .You missed the point. You thick cunt .

34 minutes ago, Prints Harry said:

He visited Hull Botanical Gardens.

You pathetic snob little cunt .What's wrong with Hull.Does it get up your upturned little nose you little prick .

3 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

You pathetic snob little cunt .What's wrong with Hull.Does it get up your upturned little nose you little prick .

Nowt wrong with Kingston upon Hull you little fairy.

2 minutes ago, Prints Harry said:

Nowt wrong with Kingston upon Hull you little fairy.

That's what I'm saying you daft cunt .

9 minutes ago, Prints Harry said:

Why are you being so gentle with him?

Oh, it's a "him", is it, who would have ever suspected that?

And here I was showing restraint because I thought it was a 6-year old girl with sand in her vagina.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Cuntybaws said:

Oh, it's a "him", is it, who would have ever suspected that?

And here I was showing restraint because I thought it was a 6-year old girl with sand in her vagina.

It is certainly a him .. a my dad has got a "big canon" him.

1 minute ago, Prints Harry said:

It is certainly a him .. a my dad has got a "big canon" him.

I have to admit, Pen, it makes a refreshing change to see you actively attacking a new spastic instead of adopting it and stirring the shit with your ginormous mandingo.

I'd be interested to hear from you exactly what it is about this cunt that has persuaded you to abandon your usual tactics?

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I have to admit, Pen, it makes a refreshing change to see you actively attacking a new spastic instead of adopting it and stirring the shit with your ginormous mandingo.

I'd be interested to hear from you exactly what it is about this cunt that has persuaded you to abandon your usual tactics?

Mind your own fucking business.

27 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

You had my attention there ELC, right until the end where it  inexplicably went completely fucking unhinged. What on Earth possessed you to call Pen a little prick?

Reported obviously.

Just now, King Billy said:

You had my attention there ELC, right until the end where it  inexplicably went completely fucking unhinged. What on Earth possessed you to call Pen a little prick?

Reported obviously.

Did I ?  Oh well , I'm sure he'll  get over it.Whats hinged in this world? Spend time to really think about it and the unhinged makes sense and the hinged is bollox .

1 minute ago, ChildeHarold said:

I come from the third planet.  My name is Nathaniel York.  Don't send me back. 

Did you get here in a small boat.

13 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I reckon he’s done what he always does and PM’d ELC attempting to slime up to him like the vile troll we all know he is, and been given a swift steel toecap to his unfeasibly large testicles. If I had to choose one cunt on here for public execution Pen gets my vote every fucking time.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ChildeHarold said:

I came here on a silver locust in our rocket summer.  Actually Ryanair East Midlands to Turkey.  

You're OK H , you can stay.The rest can fuck off.

24 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I reckon he’s done what he always does and PM’d ELC attempting to slime up to him like the vile troll we all know he is, and been given a swift steel toecap to his unfeasibly large testicles. If I had to choose one cunt on here for public execution Pen gets my vote every fucking time.

Fuck off and do some gobbling.

13 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Father, can you give me confession? 

No, but I'll give you some free advice.

Stop cosying up to ELC, he's a dead man walking and with your own reputation as sullied as what it currently is, you simply can't afford to keep your tongue wedged up his arse.

You clearly have a brain buried underneath all the scar tissue and water, as demonstrated by the fact that one in every fifty of your posts up until a month or so ago was fairly decent. So do me a favour, ditch the idiot, take your meds and fuck right off out of it until I give you permission to post again.

Capiche?

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

No, but I'll give you some free advice.

Stop cosying up to ELC, he's a dead man walking and with your own reputation as sullied as what it currently is, you simply can't afford to keep your tongue wedged up his arse.

You clearly have a brain buried underneath all the scar tissue and water, as demonstrated by the fact that one in every fifty of your posts up until a month or so ago was fairly decent. So do me a favour, ditch the idiot, take your meds and fuck right off out of it until I give you permission to post again.

Capiche?

Who are you ? You seem to think you're some kind of Don Corleone of the site .You're just a bit of a cunt .Stop telling people what to do and how to think you narcissistic  twat .You haven't posted  anything of any consequence whatsoever you little loser.I suggest you  Crawl back under the Stone you live under until you have something worthwhile to say .nite nite .