CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fuck Off Cunts

I've had this fucking story told so many times it's ringing in my ears, how a fucking few thousand cunts hold us all over the barrel because they threaten to leave the country with their fucking talent or their fucking wealth if we ask them to contribute on a fair and reasonable basis.  I say you were born cunts, you lived like cunts here, so fuck off you cunts to another cuntry. 

Apparently, the 20% tax on private schools might lead to an exodus of private school teachers to overseas.  By fuck to these weasley bastards ever stop holding the rest of us hostage to their warped ideas. 

Fucking abolish prep schools, abolish private schools and fuck off Oxford and Cambridge.  These cunts like our monarchy and parliamentary system and every other part of the minority establishment are snobs and cunts. 

16 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I've had this fucking story told so many times it's ringing in my ears, how a fucking few thousand cunts hold us all over the barrel because they threaten to leave the country with their fucking talent or their fucking wealth if we ask them to contribute on a fair and reasonable basis.  I say you were born cunts, you lived like cunts here, so fuck off you cunts to another cuntry. 

Apparently, the 20% tax on private schools might lead to an exodus of private school teachers to overseas.  By fuck to these weasley bastards ever stop holding the rest of us hostage to their warped ideas. 

Fucking abolish prep schools, abolish private schools and fuck off Oxford and Cambridge.  These cunts like our monarchy and parliamentary system and every other part of the minority establishment are snobs and cunts. 

I agree CH. It's an urban myth that these cunts will cunt off rather than pay decent tax. Anyone who has shifted their manufacturing to Fu Man Chu land should be stamped to death. 

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Fuck off. I went to Oxford and, like @King Billy’s daughter, I got a Master’s degree. Admittedly, it wasn’t much use to me, professionally…I’m a chariot maker, but the place was fucking boss as fuck.

1 minute ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Fuck off. I went to Oxford and, like @King Billy’s daughter, I got a Master’s degree. Admittedly, it wasn’t much use to me, professionally…I’m a chariot maker, but the place was fucking boss as fuck.

…and I was tasty in them little boats with poles…so I was.

8 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

An amusing and colourful personal history but you mispelt Mastur... bate.  And chariot maker should be wanker. Made in Britain. 

PS The mullet's back. 

13 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

1. The rich do not hold assets which are easy to tax.They employ an army of top tax advisers and lawyers for the purpose. Sure go and ask. Get that hat off when you do that, peon.

2. Nice thinking; more crowding in state schools, more taxes on the plod, shitty state universities absorbing some clever applicants - or they just leave for the ivy league across the pond.

Two and two equal fucking seven.

14 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

…and I was tasty in them little boats with poles…so I was.

I bet you were rusticated before you matriculated. And while you may have enjoyed a punt with your pole in your hand, I doubt you saw the river very often. I’m off to iron my sub fusc.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, White Cunt said:

1. The rich do not hold assets which are easy to tax.They employ an army of top tax advisers and lawyers for the purpose. Sure go and ask. Get that hat off when you do that, peon.

2. Nice thinking; more crowding in state schools, more taxes on the plod, shitty state universities absorbing some clever applicants - or they just leave for the ivy league across the pond.

Two and two equal fucking seven.

Fuck off.   You're on my list of fuck offs now.  No fucking brains cunt Tory. 

15 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Don't worry H, as well as all the Drs, Nurses, Engineers and scientists that are arriving daily on our shores from the dinghies, there's thousands of teachers as well. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Fuck off.   You're on my list of fuck offs now.  No fucking brains cunt Tory. 

Go and live in China, red wanker.

As for the tories - I couldn't give a shit if they disappeared in a chink construction mega grave, and took with them all the other parties.

• Like 2

Guest entitled little cunt
On 08/07/2024 at 00:09, Dyslexic cnut said:

I'm surprised you could find your way there .Nice botanical garden.The grass was very green if I remember rightly.