CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

DEMOCRACY Is there any such fucking thing nowadays?

King Billy

4 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Of course I want to have sex with a classy woman,

£100 an hour plus extras Raas (min. 2 hours) and I’ll guarantee she’s shaved her arse recently and hasn’t tested positive for most STD’s (the bad ones) within the last 48 hrs. Classy is the way forward. I’ve always been a firm believer in upholding old fashioned standards mate. There’s not many of us left unfortunately.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, and said:

Well, thanks, I think.

I owe everything to you, my deviant mentor, the 'year old Bentley', the fingerings, I couldn't have done it without you.

Hats off to you, it's been a pleasure being taught by a master.

Kill yourself.

5 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Actually he was previously a registered independent but no worries.

Apropos Twitter/X, Musk made an unsolicited bid for Twitter and then tried to back out of the deal. In the end the threat of legal action by Twitter forced him to complete the purchase. Since then his stewardship has been a disaster for him and the social media platform . You say that he restored the rights of everyone to speak and championed freedom of speech but that did not extend to journalists who criticised him. Since his takeover ad revenue has dropped by 54% - read into that as you will...

As I previously intimated Billy, master your brief, that way you'll avoid having your idiot face plastered with egg.

Stay Warm!

Twitter/X since Musks takeover is no longer the leftards propaganda platform of choice that Jack Dorsey and his cronies ran, deplatforming anyone (almost  exclusively right wingers) that spoke out of turn. The stated objective by Musk when he made his bid (well over the listed value 🤫) was to return Twitter to private ownership and allow both sides of the political divide to be heard. This he has achieved and despite all the concerted efforts by the triggered, no longer entitled left to paint Twitter now as a ‘threat to democracy’ (funny how some people having free speech has suddenly become a threat to democracy? when free speech is actually the cornerstone of democracy). Musk purchased Twitter clearly aware that many of the DEI enthralled corporate advertisers would show their cowardice and for the short term pull back some of their advertising budget. He knew this and quite frankly doesn’t care, because he can afford not to care. The man has put his principles before his balance sheet and should be applauded for that. 
But of course you’re going to poo poo all that and call me an idiot. I get it. 😘

38 minutes ago, King Billy said:

£100 an hour plus extras Raas (min. 2 hours) and I’ll guarantee she’s shaved her arse recently and hasn’t tested positive for most STD’s (the bad ones) within the last 48 hrs. Classy is the way forward. I’ve always been a firm believer in upholding old fashioned standards mate. There’s not many of us left unfortunately.

Sounds like you want to join in.  My doctor says sex is good for my heart, but only if I don't join in. 

16 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

...There's nothing wrong with my performance by the way and I do plan on getting Married one day... I'm 45, do you think I should get a move on?

Probably best you sort out your performance anxiety issues before you rush into anything else.

12 hours ago, King Billy said:

Well that’s something you don’t read about every day…. A fun but irrelevant fact about the chance meeting of 2 hag faced whores. 
And Jon Sopel is a 100% cunt. Since Emily got her fat entitled arse kicked off the Bullshit Broadcasting Corporation, their ‘podcast’ which they’ve aptly called ‘Newsagents’ is about as popular as the least busiest sweet shop on the Orkney’s. I reckon they’ll be sharing a sleeping bag in a shop doorway soon, fighting over half a can of Special brew, with their scabby dog furiously trying to chew its way through the piece of string to get away from the pair of insufferable cunts.

After you finished your half marathon did you and Emily go to a wine bar and talk about poetry and stuff?

Fuck off. 😘

Now-now Billy, there's no need to throw a wobbly just because you've again tripped head first into another vat of dried egg powder. Incidentally, you do know that Global's News Agents are achieving three times the viewing figures of your favourite go-to disseminator of disinformation, GB News? Whilst you stammer your usual convoluted defence perhaps could you also explain why GB news are no longer prepared to indemnify your fav newscaster Mark Steyn the costs and fines of any future OFCOM investigation. 

12 hours ago, King Billy said:

Twitter/X since Musks takeover is no longer the leftards propaganda platform of choice that Jack Dorsey and his cronies ran, deplatforming anyone (almost  exclusively right wingers) that spoke out of turn. The stated objective by Musk when he made his bid (well over the listed value 🤫) was to return Twitter to private ownership and allow both sides of the political divide to be heard. This he has achieved and despite all the concerted efforts by the triggered, no longer entitled left to paint Twitter now as a ‘threat to democracy’ (funny how some people having free speech has suddenly become a threat to democracy? when free speech is actually the cornerstone of democracy). Musk purchased Twitter clearly aware that many of the DEI enthralled corporate advertisers would show their cowardice and for the short term pull back some of their advertising budget. He knew this and quite frankly doesn’t care, because he can afford not to care. The man has put his principles before his balance sheet and should be applauded for that. 
But of course you’re going to poo poo all that and call me an idiot. I get it. 😘

Hey, you got something right at last. Phew! You're an idiot. If indeed Musk's intention was to put his principles before his bank balance and allow both sides of the political divide to be heard then why did he nix the reach of certain journo's and why did he cancel those who criticise him? Once Musk had hold of the reins to save cash he wiped out Twitter's check and balances leaving gangs of paedos free to scour the site for victims to groom as well as the usual promulgators of racist hate etc. Do you honestly think any advertiser was would be happy to see their adverts supporting such content?

Here's an idea; aside from mastering your brief stop making things up as you go along.

Stay warm!

4 hours ago, Prints Harry said:

Dizzy is an ignorant cunt, he doesn't even say please . is he an Argentinian?

He's pudgy, greasy, and hairy, so there's definitely some corned-beef in there somewhere.

3 hours ago, and said:

He's pudgy, greasy, and hairy, so there's definitely some corned-beef in there somewhere.

'He's pudgy, greasy, and hairy
A spotty loner, probably called Terry
Spends ages changing his avatar
The shit king of weird & bizarre

From Goldberg Green, a closet drag queen
A colossal beak befitting a kike
Let's hope he soon keels over, permanently
There's absolutely nothing he offers to like.'

• Like 2

On 07/07/2024 at 21:42, King Billy said:

U.K. July 4th 2024

Labour party..9.7m votes/412 MPs (2019 Jeremy Corbyn 10.3m votes 🤔).

Conservative party..6.8m votes /121 MPs 

Lib/Dems..3.5m votes/72 MPs

Reform U.K. 4.01m votes/5 MPs?

Seems fair enough. It’s called democracy innit? Nothing to see here.

Yes it is.

It’s like are Jaffa Cakes? Cakes or biscuits - if they are cakes why are they in Tesco’s biscuit isle? McV say they are VAT exempt because they are cakes. To me Jaffa cakes are biscuits, but called cakes to avoid VAT. Well, in fact they are a cross between a cake and biscuit. They should do lemon & lime cakes/biscuit too.

Custard cream cakes - no VAT on them.

33 minutes ago, ProfB said:

Yes it is.

It’s like are Jaffa Cakes? Cakes or biscuits - if they are cakes why are they in Tesco’s biscuit isle? McV say they are VAT exempt because they are cakes. To me Jaffa cakes are biscuits, but called cakes to avoid VAT. Well, in fact they are a cross between a cake and biscuit. They should do lemon & lime cakes/biscuit too.

Custard cream cakes - no VAT on them.

I'd imagine packets upon packets of Jaffa Cakes are strewn across your Scania dashboard, "Breaker 1/9 Prof B", otherwise known among the Great North Road truckin' community as 'Biscuit eatin' Butch'.

You altogether fake, Big Kazza muff-diving, man-hating, greasy spoon bulldyke. I bet you've been on the receiving end of more sex toys than Julian Clary's arsehole.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Wolfie said:

'He's pudgy, greasy, and hairy
A spotty loner, probably called Terry
Spends ages changing his avatar
The shit king of weird & bizarre

From Goldberg Green, a closet drag queen
A colossal beak befitting a kike
Let's hope he soon keels over, permanently
There's absolutely nothing he offers to like.'

Imagine wasting hours, I was going to say composing, but it's more akin to concocting, inane doggerel masquerading as poetry.

And the height of your literary ambitions, is to post it on Cunts Corner.

All for the sake of a few likes, from the sociopaths and narcissists who probably would've 'liked' a post mentioning Jews and scat anyway.

How fuckin' creative. 

I thought we'd already agreed, after your last feeble attempt, that 'poetry' is not your forte. 

What a pitifully sad life you lead, Wolfie 🐩

11 minutes ago, and said:

Imagine wasting hours, I was going to say composing, but it's more akin to concocting, inane doggerel masquerading as poetry.

All for the sake of a few likes, from the sociopaths and narcissists who probably would've 'liked' a post mentioning Jews and scat anyway.

How fuckin' creative. 

I thought we'd already agreed, after your last feeble attempt, that 'poetry' is not your forte. 

He should be looking after his Alpacas.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, and said:

How fuckin' creative. 

Rattled...To absolute fuck.

Lol.

5 hours ago, and said:

He’s pudgy, greasy and hairy.

His mate’s a bloke called ‘Mary.’

Both of the weirdos are fools,

Inhalers of dog turd stools.

A British Rail transgender,

Coupled with a dogshit bender.

1 hour ago, and said:

How fuckin' creative. 

…and so farewell. A suicide note. No one is going to the funeral you, poor poor, sad little failure. Sail on…

11 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Now-now Billy, there's no need to throw a wobbly just because you've again tripped head first into another vat of dried egg powder. Incidentally, you do know that Global's News Agents are achieving three times the viewing figures of your favourite go-to disseminator of disinformation, GB News? Whilst you stammer your usual convoluted defence perhaps could you also explain why GB news are no longer prepared to indemnify your fav newscaster Mark Steyn the costs and fines of any future OFCOM investigation. 

Hey, you got something right at last. Phew! You're an idiot. If indeed Musk's intention was to put his principles before his bank balance and allow both sides of the political divide to be heard then why did he nix the reach of certain journo's and why did he cancel those who criticise him? Once Musk had hold of the reins to save cash he wiped out Twitter's check and balances leaving gangs of paedos free to scour the site for victims to groom as well as the usual promulgators of racist hate etc. Do you honestly think any advertiser was would be happy to see their adverts supporting such content?

Here's an idea; aside from mastering your brief stop making things up as you go along.

Stay warm!

Emily Maitless to Nigel Farage two days ago at the RNC in Milwaukee….
“Mr Farage Shouldn’t you be in Clacton now?”

“Mr Farage why are you here and not in Clacton?”

Mr Farage are you here to support Donald Trump?

”Mr Farage are you a racist, a nazi, a KKK member, a knuckle dragging far right domestic terrorist, descended from Satan? blah blah blah blah blah”. (I made this last question up)

Spot the difference if you can.

Emily Maitless cozying up to Keir Starmer at the WEF in Davos a couple of years ago….

”Mr Starmer shouldn’t you be in Holborn and St Pancras now?”

”Mr Starmer why are you here now and not in Holborn and St Pancras?”

”Mr Starmer are you here to support Klaus Schwab?”

Oh sorry she didn’t attempt any of her pathetic ‘gotcha’ questions to Sir Kier.

”Sir Kier… Westminster or Davos? heh heh heh.”

Whip smart? 😂

Wake up you ridiculous cunt. 😘

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

Emily Maitless to Nigel Farage two days ago at the RNC in Milwaukee….
“Mr Farage Shouldn’t you be in Clacton now?”

“Mr Farage why are you here and not in Clacton?”

Mr Farage are you here to support Donald Trump?

”Mr Farage are you a racist, a nazi, a KKK member, a knuckle dragging far right domestic terrorist? blah blah blah blah blah”.

Spot the difference if you can.

Emily Maitless cozying up to Keir Starmer at the WEF in Davos a couple of years ago….

”Mr Starmer shouldn’t you be in Holborn and St Pancras now?”

”Mr Starmer why are you here now and not in Holborn and St Pancras?”

”Mr Starmer are you here to support Klaus Schwab?”

Oh sorry she didn’t ask any of those probing questions to Sir Kier.

”Sir Kier… Westminster or Davos? heh heh heh.”

Whip smart? 😂

Bill…knock it off. You coming across as an utter mongoloid. Fingered Maitlis, mid-80’s. Wet as an otter’s pocket but the yeasty aftermath was something to behold. Amicable parting, post-digital however. She’s stayed in ‘touch’ 😉

• Like 1