CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

DEMOCRACY Is there any such fucking thing nowadays?

King Billy

14 hours ago, King Billy said:

I’m thinking about getting back into fashion modelling. What do you think about that? 

Go for it, you'll be ideal for the Darby & Joan Modelling Agency.

14 hours ago, King Billy said:

Oh and how’s your ‘only fans’ page going? (asking for my grandad). 😘

Behave, your carnal activity is limited to taking a little blue pill whenever you fancy jerking off to images of congressional MAGA-groupie Virginia Foxx.

9 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Behave, your carnal activity is limited to taking a little blue pill whenever you fancy jerking off to images of congressional MAGA-groupie Virginia Foxx.

Oooh I love it when you talk dirty like this to me. I’ve just took 3 little blue pills while I was reading this in anticipation of your next post. 😘

17 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Oooh I love it when you talk dirty like this to me. I’ve just took 3 little blue pills while I was reading this in anticipation of your next post. 😘

3 100mg Losartan?

Guest entitled little cunt
22 hours ago, Frank said:

One day I will come after you. 

Really . promises  , promises .

On 09/07/2024 at 11:44, Mrs Roops said:

The First Minister of Wales has always been held by a Labour politician since Welsh devolution. The current and new First Minister was mired in controversy and was hanging on to his job by the skin of his teeth but was saved by the distraction of Sunak's snap general election.

I'm not sure why being Welsh should preclude one from being a Tory. Be that as it may, the Tories deserved the opprobrium heaped upon itself. There will be the customary navel-gazing that follows such events and a bit of squabbling over the appointment of a new leader. Frankly, I'm not hopeful on the outcome. Best case scenario that a telegenic heavy-hitter who can handle speaking at the HoC despatch box is parachuted in a by-election. I'm thinking Penny Mordaunt.

That’s an interesting observation.

• Like 1