CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

DEMOCRACY Is there any such fucking thing nowadays?

King Billy

21 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Ask @Roadkill, Bill…the wife’s a Mackem. She thinks that a swim in the local sewer constitutes a spa treatment. True story.

Fucking Hell DC.
I’ve heard rumours about Mackem economic migrants, but surely she must have known, that clinging for dear life to the greasy axle of an HGV all the way from Sunderland to Liverpool wasn’t a risk worth taking, and only going to be a massive step down the social (never mind the evolutional) ladder?

You’re lucky to have her though. I’m pleased for you.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Still unimpressed, squire and you protest too much.

Of course I've flown on budget airlines. Our company policy is that we should use the cheapest option if the flight is less than three hours unless there are scheduling difficulties - longer flights and it business class or in some cases first class. These days most people can afford a cheap weekend break so long as they travel light.

As for the make-up issue why the inequitable comparison if your now inferring that "some" = "few"? 'Some' Scandi women go heavy with the slap just as much as 'some' British. That said I know what your trying to say; for a start makeup doesn't work well in colder climes unless one forks out a fortune on a strong hydrating base and makeup. Secondly, Scandi women tend to go for makeup routine where it looks like none is used but its there if you look closely enough - its all about hygge, simplicity and minimalism or the look thereof.

Absolutely fascinating. After reading this I’ve seriously started to question why I’ve always regarded you as just another angry, self obsessed, know all (fuck all), post menopausal, still mostly ginger up top (but sadly all grey downstairs nowadays), finger wagging old windbag.
Do you think I should stop questioning myself?

28 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Fucking Hell DC.
I’ve heard rumours about Mackem economic migrants, but surely she must have known, that clinging for dear life to the greasy axle of an HGV all the way from Sunderland to Liverpool wasn’t a risk worth taking, and only going to be a massive step down the social (never mind the evolutional) ladder?

You’re lucky to have her though. I’m pleased for you.

Are you lonesome tonight in your Belfast terrace? 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Wolfie said:

It's not only Scandinavian females: the firmer physique and more natural, youthful looks appear to brush their way among those Germanic peoples south of Denmark; chiefly Holland, Belgium and of course Germany. Flatter stomachs, firmer bottoms, and importantly, tits naturally more resistant to the onset of gravity and age.

Your average middle-age British housewife, by comparison, seems to think a plethora of tattoos will help divert attention from the Dowager's hump and lure of the South Pole.

Care to prove me wrong, Mrs Roops?

Not sure how one proves or disproves any subjective observation. Perhaps you might want to pop down to a Mediterranean beach popular with Germans et al and you might want to adjust your opinions. Try not to make a nuisance of yourself by staring - its a bit obvious.

13 hours ago, King Billy said:

Absolutely fascinating. After reading this I’ve seriously started to question why I’ve always regarded you as just another angry, self obsessed, know all (fuck all), post menopausal, still mostly ginger up top (but sadly all grey downstairs nowadays), finger wagging old windbag.
Do you think I should stop questioning myself?

Judging by your photograph replete with paunch, matchstick arms and as we know, no teeth, I wager I'm younger than you...

In answer to your question - absolutely not. I suggest you ask yourself why you never seem to get anything right then maybe, maybe you'll cease posting asinine bollox all the time.

1 minute ago, Frank said:

Fucking hell. 

Frank you old fucking toe rag, what are your predictions for the match on Sunday? Any tactical suggestions of how we can stop the 16 year old wonder kid Yamal that doesn't involve face-fucking him to death?

9 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Judging by your photograph replete with paunch, matchstick arms and as we know, no teeth, I wager I'm younger than you...

In answer to your question - absolutely not. I suggest you ask yourself why you never seem to get anything right then maybe, maybe you'll cease posting asinine bollox all the time.

I’m thinking about getting back into fashion modelling. What do you think about that? 
Oh and how’s your ‘only fans’ page going? (asking for my grandad). 😘