CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

DEMOCRACY Is there any such fucking thing nowadays?

King Billy

7 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Well I can’t say I’m surprised. I can’t imagine why you’d be drawn to a vacuous self-aggrandising witch who’s famous for sharing her bikini line with an unsuspecting public, telling groups of middle aged men they are naughty boys, and wielding a massive if largely symbolic weapon about the place as if it was the Lost Ark of the Covenant. 

It’s enough to make you weep into your Daily Telegraph, Boyo.

A self-aggrandising politician, who'd thort it? I did say the leader should be telegenic, clearly you looked, what attracted you, her youthful Nordic appearance?

2 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Two Tory seats swung to PC at the last general election.

I was thinking back to the early 1990s and before .. Anglesey was a I think I traditional Tory seat along with other Welsh speaking areas.

5 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

A self-aggrandising politician, who'd thort it? I did say the leader should be telegenic, clearly you looked, what attracted you, her youthful Nordic appearance?

That whooshing noise you may have just heard was my point, disappearing over your head and heading for the horizon, presumably it’ll bump into your credibility if it’s fast enough.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

That whooshing noise you may have just heard was my point, disappearing over your head and heading for the horizon, presumably it’ll bump into your credibility if it’s fast enough.

That "whooshing" noise sounded more like sharp intake of breath from someone who trapped their fingers in an empty gotcha barrel. My credibility's fine, how's yours, 'doc'?

5 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Nope, what I said was,

Mmmm…we’ll see when that bronze statue of you on Llandudno Pier gets hurled into the drink in a hundred years time, Princess people-trafficker. 

Edited by Mrs Roops
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

That "whooshing" noise sounded more like sharp intake of breath from someone who trapped their fingers in an empty gotcha barrel. My credibility's fine, how's yours, 'doc'?

Your powers of self-awareness appear to fall some way short of your Aladdin's cave of renowned business skills, common sense and good old-fashioned, thick-skinned moderating, though considering your obvious Asberger-like symptoms, one could be a little more forgiving.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Nordic appearance

I've been to Denmark and Sweden, Mrs Roops. I have to say approximately 9/10 of the women are lovely. They're mostly slim, tall and not caked up with make up like some of the slappers here. Even the not so pretty ones had great bodies, unlike some of the fat slappers here. You should have seen them, walking around and riding their Bikes, if I didn't live in the greatest City in the world, Copenhagen would be one of my top choices to relocate to. Did you know, I used to own a Nord Lead synthesiser as well, now what do think about all of that information I've kindly given you? Impressed?

57 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I've been to Denmark and Sweden, Mrs Roops. I have to say approximately 9/10 of the women are lovely. They're mostly slim, tall and not caked up with make up like some of the slappers here. Even the not so pretty ones had great bodies, unlike some of the fat slappers here. You should have seen them, walking around and riding their Bikes, if I didn't live in the greatest City in the world, Copenhagen would be one of my top choices to relocate to. Did you know, I used to own a Nord Lead synthesiser as well, now what do think about all of that information I've kindly given you? Impressed?

I'm sorry, my asberger-like (sic) symptoms are playing up and I'm having difficulty processing your post, but what I am I supposed to be impressed with - that you take advantage of budget airline city break packages or that you own a superannuated Stylophone? Maybe your use of pejoratives in describing UK women was meant to impress which is a bit clumsy considering your talking to one of the sisterhood, dontcha think?

2 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Your powers of self-awareness appear to fall some way short of your Aladdin's cave of renowned business skills, common sense and good old-fashioned, thick-skinned moderating, though considering your obvious Asberger-like symptoms, one could be a little more forgiving.

I was well aware what Dr Mitty was alluding to hence my referencing a term he used a month ago. The word "whoosh" might be on one's mind but I couldn't possibly comment.

Yet again you suddenly appear from the woodwork...Spooky. 

3 hours ago, Wolfie said:

How come you think you can be a smart arse to Mrs Roots?

18 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

I'm sorry, my asberger-like (sic) symptoms are playing up and I'm having difficulty processing your post, but what I am I supposed to be impressed with - that you take advantage of budget airline city break packages or that you own a superannuated Stylophone? Maybe your use of pejoratives in describing UK women was meant to impress which is a bit clumsy considering your talking to one of the sisterhood, dontcha think?

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

not caked up with make up like some of the slappers here.

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

unlike some of the fat slappers here.

There you go, talking like I meant ALL UK women, when in fact I said some... Something I haven't said appears have annoyed you. Do you spend all your time getting annoyed at things you've decided people have said, when in fact they haven't actually said it? I think it's fair to say you've been 'clumsy' with your rather arrogant response, don't you think?

With regards to your 'budget airline' put down, are you telling us you've never set (your Royal like) foot onboard an Easyjet or Ryanair plane? Sometimes it's the only sensible option, and other times possibly the only option. Me personally, I'd rather travel cheaper (short haul) and stay somewhere nicer and/or spend more money wherever I go. Does it really matter what class you travel when on a plane for 2 hours?

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

or that you own a superannuated Stylophone? Maybe your use of pejoratives in describing UK women was meant to impress which is a bit clumsy considering your talking to one of the sisterhood, dontcha think?

Reported.

• Like 1

On 09/07/2024 at 18:16, ProfB said:

How come you think you can be a smart arse to Mrs Roots?

Misogynistic wankers come on here to ridicule and abuse women in ways they wouldn't dare to if their wife or girlfriend was around, it makes them feel macho. 🦾

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, and said:

Misogynistic wankers come on here to ridicule and abuse women in ways they wouldn't dare to if their wife/girlfriend/lover was around, it makes them feel macho. 🦾

‘Lover?’…you comically embarrassing little weirdo. ‘Lover?’ what the actual fuck is that. If I referred to Mrs Cnut as ‘lover’ she’d do the Paso Doble on my top lip in stilettos. You total bellsniff.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Fuck all this bullshit Bill, I was speaking to a new WA arrival from (London)Derry yesterday, who let’s just say doesn’t bat for your team. Told me as much as he thought a United Ireland was coming, it was no longer as attractive a prospect to him and his ilk because the Republic has been ruined by mass immigration from the melanin-replete bits of the world. (The irony of him being an economic migrant himself seems to have passed him by). He blamed this on the Shinners, who to paraphrase, “would shed blood to defend Ireland from invading Brits, but hold the gate open for Abdul and his ten kids”. I thought this was quite an interesting world view.

What say you?

BRITS OUT!

REFUGEES WELCOME!

VOTE SINN FEIN 🤔

3 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Do you spend all your time getting annoyed at things you've decided people have said, when in fact they haven't actually said it? I think it's fair to say you've been 'clumsy' with your rather arrogant response, don't you think?

After much consideration of these extremely difficult questions which you’ve put to The Vulcan Raas (and speaking purely as an impartial party with no dog in the fight) I’ve concluded that the most sensible answer has to be a fucking huge big fat YES! to both of them. I have a sneaking suspicion she’ll have a lot more to say Raas and you may not have had the last word on the matter though.

• Like 1