CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

DEMOCRACY Is there any such fucking thing nowadays?

King Billy

12 hours ago, King Billy said:

Emily Maitless to Nigel Farage two days ago at the RNC in Milwaukee….
“Mr Farage Shouldn’t you be in Clacton now?”

“Mr Farage why are you here and not in Clacton?”

Mr Farage are you here to support Donald Trump?

”Mr Farage are you a racist, a nazi, a KKK member, a knuckle dragging far right domestic terrorist, descended from Satan? blah blah blah blah blah”. (I made this last question up)

Spot the difference if you can.

Emily Maitless cozying up to Keir Starmer at the WEF in Davos a couple of years ago….

”Mr Starmer shouldn’t you be in Holborn and St Pancras now?”

”Mr Starmer why are you here now and not in Holborn and St Pancras?”

”Mr Starmer are you here to support Klaus Schwab?”

Oh sorry she didn’t attempt any of her pathetic ‘gotcha’ questions to Sir Kier.

”Sir Kier… Westminster or Davos? heh heh heh.”

Whip smart? 😂

Wake up you ridiculous cunt. 😘

Stop it Billy, you're behaving like petulant school-boy clearly miffed at being schooled to "master your brief". Naturally you've dropped the ill-informed nonsense about Musk/Twitter and are now desperately grubbing round with pointless whataboutery. No doubt you've glued a maxi-pad to your right ear like the a good Maga-sheeple.

Stay warm!

The ruling elites don't want a stable society.  They don't want an adequate supply of social housing that gives people a stable background.   They want churning and instability. They want rising crime at home and crisis and war abroad.  They want to fill people's heads, especially the young, with bullshit fantasies rather than a realistic practical attitude towards life. 

That's the fucking problem.   I'd be very surprised if Starmer and Labour doesn't cave into the rich and powerful.  If they aren't mostly part of it to start off with. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

The ruling elites don't want a stable society.  They don't want an adequate supply of social housing that gives people a stable background.   They want churning and instability. They want rising crime at home and crisis and war abroad.  They want to fill people's heads, especially the young, with bullshit fantasies rather than a realistic practical attitude towards life. 

That's the fucking problem.   I'd be very surprised if Starmer and Labour doesn't cave into the rich and powerful.  If they aren't mostly part of it to start off with. 

Are you @King Billy's apprentice?

17 hours ago, and said:

Imagine wasting hours, I was going to say composing, but it's more akin to concocting, inane doggerel masquerading as poetry.

And the height of your literary ambitions, is to post it on Cunts Corner.

All for the sake of a few likes, from the sociopaths and narcissists who probably would've 'liked' a post mentioning Jews and scat anyway.

How fuckin' creative. 

I thought we'd already agreed, after your last feeble attempt, that 'poetry' is not your forte. 

What a pitifully sad life you lead, Wolfie 🐩

I don't know what on earth has happened to your mate and faux expat Decimus in recent weeks. I've never seen him so weak.

On 19/07/2024 at 09:24, Mrs Roops said:

Probably best you sort out your performance anxiety issues before you rush into anything else.

I don't have performance anxiety when it comes to the magic... as long as the attraction and chemistry is there I'm able to put in an Oscar worthy performance. 

1 hour ago, Frank said:

I don't know what on earth has happened to your mate and faux expat Decimus in recent weeks. I've never seen him so weak.

He's always been weak.

As was pointed out by some other member, he's a narcissistic bully, when people are not intimidated by his pale imitation of you, and he can't resort to his stock paedo allegations, he's got nothing else to offer.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, and said:

Imagine wasting hours, I was going to say composing, but it's more akin to concocting, inane doggerel masquerading as poetry.

And the height of your literary ambitions, is to post it on Cunts Corner.

All for the sake of a few likes, from the sociopaths and narcissists who probably would've 'liked' a post mentioning Jews and scat anyway.

How fuckin' creative. 

I thought we'd already agreed, after your last feeble attempt, that 'poetry' is not your forte. 

What a pitifully sad life you lead, Wolfie 🐩

2 hours ago, and said:

He's always been weak.

As was pointed out by some other member, he's a narcissistic bully, when people are not intimidated by his pale imitation of you, and he can't resort to his stock paedo allegations, he's got nothing else to offer.

I can confidently say the time it took me to compose a simple poem was far less than the incredible amount of hours you must have accumulated while searching for new 'human face' photos – every day – for your replacement avatar.

"Imagine the hours" indeed!

Is it any wonder most think you're a dense floater?

That said, things are a massive improvement from your previous avatars of dog shit.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

I can confidently say the time it took me to compose a simple poem was far less than the incredible amount of hours you must have accumulated while searching for new 'human face' photos – every day – for your replacement avatar.

Actually, it takes me very little time at all. 
I simply put 'humourless smug cunt' into the search on Google Images, then after I've discarded all the pictures of
you (obviously that takes longer than you'd think), I sift through whatever's left, and pick something random to use for my avatar. 

🤣

11 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

They appointed Starmer. The bitch will drop his trousers and bend over for a tenner.

6 hours ago, and said:

He's always been weak.

True. 

12 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Stop it Billy, you're behaving like petulant school-boy clearly miffed at being schooled to "master your brief". Naturally you've dropped the ill-informed nonsense about Musk/Twitter and are now desperately grubbing round with pointless whataboutery. No doubt you've glued a maxi-pad to your right ear like the a good Maga-sheeple.

Stay warm!

I’d planned to go for a couple of pints and then on to the brasshouse afterwards with my mate Sid Slackjaw tonight, but his ‘pain in the arse’ missus is playing up as usual and the cuckold big girls blouse has let me down.

Anyway I was wondering whether you and your new bestie mate Emily fancied coming round to mine for a threesome?

Obviously we could drink some wine and talk about poetry and stuff first. 😘

13 hours ago, King Billy said:

I’d planned to go for a couple of pints and then on to the brasshouse afterwards with my mate Sid Slackjaw tonight, but his ‘pain in the arse’ missus is playing up as usual and the cuckold big girls blouse has let me down.

Anyway I was wondering whether you and your new bestie mate Emily fancied coming round to mine for a threesome?

Obviously we could drink some wine and talk about poetry and stuff first. 😘

Great, another loser who thinks he's interesting.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I’ll take that as a ‘maybe’ and don’t worry Billy won’t hurt you. 😘

Bill, sooner or later one of you is going to have to end this interminable exchange, and it's not going to be Roops. I'm asking you nicely, do the decent thing and bow out of it gracefully like the gentleman I believe you to be. I don't think I can take much more of this.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, scotty said:

Bill, sooner or later one of you is going to have to end this interminable exchange, and it's not going to be Roops. I'm asking you nicely, do the decent thing and bow out of it gracefully like the gentleman I believe you to be. I don't think I can take much more of this.

He's getting me over excited too.