CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

DEMOCRACY Is there any such fucking thing nowadays?

King Billy

U.K. July 4th 2024

Labour party..9.7m votes/412 MPs (2019 Jeremy Corbyn 10.3m votes 🤔).

Conservative party..6.8m votes /121 MPs 

Lib/Dems..3.5m votes/72 MPs

Reform U.K. 4.01m votes/5 MPs?

Seems fair enough. It’s called democracy innit? Nothing to see here.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, King Billy said:

U.K. July 4th 2024

The fucking abject irony of one of Billy’s Boys calling for PR? I’ve just spat me ale out…laughing.

Just now, Dyslexic cnut said:

The fucking abject irony of one of Billy’s Boys calling for PR? I’ve just spat me ale out…laughing.

Please tell where I’ve called for PR? Shouldn’t be too difficult (even for a dumbass Scouse cunt) but I do apologise if I’ve overestimated your cognitive ability.

18 minutes ago, King Billy said:

U.K. July 4th 2024

Anuvver keen LBC listener repeats stir up click bait bullshit.  The answer is this is the best we've got.   Be grateful.   Auto correction is now indenting my paragraphs automatically.   This is outrageous somebody should be held to account.  It should not be allowed. 

6 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Please tell where I’ve called for PR? Shouldn’t be too difficult (even for a dumbass Scouse cunt) but I do apologise if I’ve overestimated your cognitive ability.

Coming from a DU supporter who abandoned democracy and boycotted NI Assembly all because the Catholics got a majority.   Aw Diddy Dums.  Have another Tory bribe to play game.   

22 minutes ago, King Billy said:

‘Proportional Representation’…not ‘Protestant Resurrection.’ Fuck knuckles.

33 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Coming from a DU supporter who abandoned democracy and boycotted NI Assembly all because the Catholics got a majority.   Aw Diddy Dums.  Have another Tory bribe to play game.   

You tell him H.

2 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Button it cunt.

12 hours ago, King Billy said:

U.K. July 4th 2024

I dunno, vote Reform, get Starmer. I'm sure there are many voters rueing the day they gave Labour a massive majority by putting their cross next to the Reform candidate. Surely their hatred of the Red Banner is greater than their disdain of the Tories?

58 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

I dunno, vote Reform, get Starmer. I'm sure there are many voters rueing the day they gave Labour a massive majority by putting their cross next to the Reform candidate. Surely their hatred of the Red Banner is greater than their disdain of the Tories?

Spoken like a true Tory and you're Welsh... You should be ashamed of yourself. What have the Tories ever done for Wales? All that money from your Pfizer shares has changed you... And not for the better, Mrs Roops. Never forget where you came from. 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, King Billy said:

U.K. July 4th 2024

Last time I checked, this shithole was a kingdom. so what you always get is (currently) Charlie at the helm of a slave ship.

There are nominations not elections; the best you can hope for is the least damage to your financials by any load of current wanker pickings.

The oral history of 'Idiocracy,' Mike Judge's time travel triumph : r/moviesThe oral history of 'Idiocracy,' Mike Judge's time travel triumph : r/movies

Billy what's your take on the French result?  Big turnout, more than Briain.  Macron will have to slow down now he's under the Left's thumb.  And sleepy Joe is going bananas in the US hanging desperately on to his nomination.   Really it's all over for him.  Fucking Ukraine knows its on a countdown now - the cunts might be stupid and try to provoke something that will dtag in other countries into their little slavic shit fight. 

11 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

The ‘Tories’ deserved the absolute kicking they got, and imo deserved complete annihilation for their 14 years of overt treachery and  contempt for this country, their own party members and the millions of gullible fools who kept believing their lies and voting them back in again and again. 
Farage gifted Bozo a big majority in 2019 and was immediately repaid by the cunt selling out the U.K. to his globalist puppet masters. So the kicking the so called Tories got the other night was imo no more than they deserved.

Yes Starmer and Co. will spend the next 5 years gleefully fucking us all up the arse, but it’s not going to be as painful as it sounds because Blair, Brown, Cameron, May, Johnson, Truss and Sunak have made sure our arseholes are well used to it by now.

• Like 1

On 08/07/2024 at 04:42, King Billy said:

U.K. July 4th 2024

Fuck all this bullshit Bill, I was speaking to a new WA arrival from (London)Derry yesterday, who let’s just say doesn’t bat for your team. Told me as much as he thought a United Ireland was coming, it was no longer as attractive a prospect to him and his ilk because the Republic has been ruined by mass immigration from the melanin-replete bits of the world. (The irony of him being an economic migrant himself seems to have passed him by). He blamed this on the Shinners, who to paraphrase, “would shed blood to defend Ireland from invading Brits, but hold the gate open for Abdul and his ten kids”. I thought this was quite an interesting world view.

What say you?

23 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Spoken like a true Tory and you're Welsh... You should be ashamed of yourself. What have the Tories ever done for Wales? All that money from your Pfizer shares has changed you... And not for the better, Mrs Roops. Never forget where you came from. 

There’s a good case to suggest that Labour also lost seats…certainly to a few Gaza Independents but also to reform. I think it cut both ways…and as for the Glib Dems…see what you can achieve by merely acting like a cunt for 6 weeks? There’s a widespread theory that Davey & Starmer had a chat, Labour made no real effort in the seats where Bungee Boy ‘campaigned.’

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

The First Minister of Wales has always been held by a Labour politician since Welsh devolution. The current and new First Minister was mired in controversy and was hanging on to his job by the skin of his teeth but was saved by the distraction of Sunak's snap general election.

I'm not sure why being Welsh should preclude one from being a Tory. Be that as it may, the Tories deserved the opprobrium heaped upon itself. There will be the customary navel-gazing that follows such events and a bit of squabbling over the appointment of a new leader. Frankly, I'm not hopeful on the outcome. Best case scenario that a telegenic heavy-hitter who can handle speaking at the HoC despatch box is parachuted in a by-election. I'm thinking Penny Mordaunt.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Fuck all this bullshit Bill, I was speaking to a new WA arrival from (London)Derry yesterday, who let’s just say doesn’t bat for your team. Told me as much as he thought a United Ireland was coming, it was no longer as attractive a prospect to him and his ilk because the Republic has been ruined by mass immigration from the melanin-replete bits of the world. (The irony of him being an economic migrant himself seems to have passed him by). He blamed this on the Shinners, who to paraphrase, “would shed blood to defend Ireland from invading Brits, but hold the gate open for Abdul and his ten kids”. I thought this was quite an interesting world view.

What say you?

Not to mention the dusky-recruiter-in-chief, @Mrs Roops who imported 200 dhows full of ‘hard-working’ Keralans into a sweatshop ‘south of Dublin.’ What a wicked, capitalist cuntess eh?

6 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Not to mention the dusky-recruiter-in-chief, @Mrs Roops who imported 200 dhows full of ‘hard-working’ Keralans into a sweatshop ‘south of Dublin.’ What a wicked, capitalist cuntess eh?

Nope, what I said was,

...how did we qualify for the grants yet managed to import fifty employees from Kerala?" We didn't, they were already in your country with Irish citizenship or with the appropriate residence permits...

15 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

The First Minister of Wales has always been held by a Labour politician since Welsh devolution. The current and new First Minister was mired in controversy and was hanging on to his job by the skin of his teeth but was saved by the distraction of Sunak's snap general election.

I'm not sure why being Welsh should preclude one from being a Tory. Be that as it may, the Tories deserved the opprobrium heaped upon itself. There will be the customary navel-gazing that follows such events and a bit of squabbling over the appointment of a new leader. Frankly, I'm not hopeful on the outcome. Best case scenario that a telegenic heavy-hitter who can handle speaking at the HoC despatch box is parachuted in a by-election. I'm thinking Penny Mordaunt.

Doesn't PC these days tend to win what were traditionally Tory seats in Wales?

24 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

I'm thinking Penny Mordaunt.

Well I can’t say I’m surprised. I can’t imagine why you’d be drawn to a vacuous self-aggrandising witch who’s famous for sharing her bikini line with an unsuspecting public, telling groups of middle aged men they are naughty boys, and wielding a massive if largely symbolic weapon about the place as if it was the Lost Ark of the Covenant. 

It’s enough to make you weep into your Daily Telegraph, Boyo.