CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Cunts Corner official General Election poll

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Erm…5 seats. 4.2m votes though, while the LibDems got 71 seats with just 3.5m votes. What a system eh? If only Farage had spent six weeks falling in Lakes full of shit and bungee jumping (as well as spasticating one of his kids.)

Labour…32% of the votes/65% of the MPs

Reform U.K…14.2% of the votes /less than1% of the MPs.

Democracy in all its finest glory, and proof why we need to support Ukraine for ever if needs be (even if it means we end up skint and fighting WW3 against Putin to keep the pounds and dollars flowing into the bank accounts of the globalist warmongers).

• Like 1

On 04/07/2024 at 21:32, Ape™️ said:

Farage will be back over the pond, sucking Donald’s cock as soon as the election is over. He’s a fucking wanker.

Wash your mouth out with soap Ape. This is very very disappointing (and I say that even though I’ve set the bar extremely low for you).

31 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

This slid under my radar so until I locate what you're talking about I can't comment.  What was the nom? 

Here it is, H. Thoughts?

On 04/07/2024 at 10:36,  ChildeHarold said:

No, I was spoilt with that. 

Kids today, they don't realise how beneficial a touch of corporal punishment can be (not to mention, sexually arousing)👨‍🦯👩‍🦯

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Yarmouth was used for dummy runs by the Luftwaffe prior to full on Blitz in London.   Yarmouth as target practice is so fucking ironic.  NOT WORTH A FULL SCALE BOMBING.  As for Clacton: Jaywick now has a voice in Farage.   Another fucking coastal shanty town. 

It starts at the coast and we move inland. We’re coming for you Barbara.

10 minutes ago, scotty said:

Angela Rayner is now Deputy Prime Minister.

So we now have a second in command who looks like she'd suck you off behind a skip for a fiver.

I’m sayin fuck all other than it’s quim ain’t ginger. Musty though.

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Labour…32% of the votes/65% of the MPs

Reform U.K…14.2% of the votes /less than1% of the MPs.

Democracy in all its finest glory, and proof why we need to support Ukraine for ever if needs be (even if it means we end up skint and fighting WW3 against Putin to keep the pounds and dollars flowing into the bank accounts of the globalist warmongers).

I just want to live in a country where birth defects and mental illnesses such as: blackness, gayness and islamicness aren’t tolerated.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I just want to live in a country where birth defects and mental illnesses such as: blackness, gayness and islamicness aren’t tolerated.

Get ur arse up to Birkenhead, lad. Just burnt two mosques here…👊

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Yarmouth was used for dummy runs by the Luftwaffe prior to full on Blitz in London.   Yarmouth as target practice is so fucking ironic.  NOT WORTH A FULL SCALE BOMBING.  As for Clacton: Jaywick now has a voice in Farage.   Another fucking coastal shanty town. 

Yarmouth was the first ever town in history to be bombed from the air, via Zeppelin in the first dust up with the Krauts. Do you think that was for shits and giggles?

As a thick cunt who has already been pulled up for their History Channel based understanding of the past, I'll give you a 'Simpleton's Pass'. You're too dense to realise that equating the current state of Great Yarmouth with its strategic status as a legitimate military target during the two world wars is about as ridiculous as every other post you've made on here whilst trying to portray yourself as some sort of socio-political expert.

You stupid fucking cunt.

30 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Here it is, H. Thoughts?

Kids today, they don't realise how beneficial a touch of corporal punishment can be (not to mention, sexually arousing)👨‍🦯👩‍🦯

Well I don’t know.   Firstly, I have never ever seen how sado-masochism works.   It's inconceivable to me how any form of pain could be sexually arousing, I just don't get it.   However, I can see that it is a sort of urban mythology and a long running joke.   Secondly, by extending all that bullshit to corporal punishment in schools he leaves himself open to accusations of the sort you are making.   I don’t think there's anything in it myself.   I can think there must be a few evil bastards who would take pleasure in inflicting pain on others, children or adults, but whether there was anything sexual in that I don't think so.  Then again, if you watch some of these true crime tv shows there are quite a few sick cunts out there. 

38 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Here it is, H. Thoughts?

Now…answer the question, H. How did it ‘go under your radar’ when it was adressed to you, incidentally?

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I think you must be talking about Northern Ireland Eric.
It’s the nearest thing on Earth to a utopian paradise (apart from an annoying infestation of pointy headed fenians who’ve proved to be quite difficult to exterminate. Still an ongoing ‘work in progress’ though, so it is).

8 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Yarmouth was the first ever town in history to be bombed from the air, via Zeppelin in the first dust up with the Krauts. Do you think that was for shits and giggles?

As a thick cunt who has already been pulled up for their History Channel based understanding of the past, I'll give you a 'Simpleton's Pass'. You're too dense to realise that equating the current state of Great Yarmouth with its strategic status as a legitimate military target during the two world wars is about as ridiculous as every other post you've made on here whilst trying to portray yourself as some sort of socio-political expert.

You stupid fucking cunt.

Come friendly bombs fall on Yarmouth.   I didn't say that.   No I diddy do da didn’t.  

(to the tune of Give Me a Pigs Foot and a Barrel of Beer) 

6 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You stupid fucking cunt.

Not to mention that the coast running along between here and Jaywick has had military significance since the Napoleonic war. Being a vantage point and logistics hot spot thanks to its geography and accessibility by sea. Martello towers and bunker networks everywhere. It’s also 13 miles from Colchester, which  I’m sure won’t be a target*.

*extreme sarcasm.

3 minutes ago, King Billy said:

It’s the nearest thing on Earth to a utopian paradise (apart from an annoying infestation of pointy headed fenians who’ve proved to be quite difficult to exterminate. Still an ongoing ‘work in progress’ though, so it is).

A fools paradise by the sound of it.   

5 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I’ve seen it on telly Bill and I don’t like the weather.

3 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Odd that you had to be prompted seeing as the pervert’s comment was addressed to you. You fucking imbecile…’radar’ my arse. Enabler.

I really don't know what's wrong with you.  One thing I DID notice today is the way you piled onto the site firing off easy insults and attacks in all directions without constructive comment.   Seems to be a rut you are getting into.  Try and give us a giggle every now and again you stale sullen old cunt. 

Just now, ChildeHarold said:

I really don't know what's wrong with you.  One thing I DID notice today is the way you piled onto the site firing off easy insults and attacks in all directions without constructive comment.   Seems to be a rut you are getting into.  Try and give us a giggle every now and again you stale sullen old cunt. 

I engage with whom I choose to engage with. I’ll not debate with you, I mean, there are goldfish out there with sharper thought processes. Now…fuck off you perv enabling little fucking divvy. 

15 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I engage with whom I choose to engage with. I’ll not debate with you, I mean, there are goldfish out there with sharper thought processes. Now…fuck off you perv enabling little fucking divvy. 

You’re the fucked up pervert.  Go and play with your goldfish. 

3 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

This place isn't fucking Insults Corner.   Don't you have any interest in constructive debate mate? 

I don’t know if you’ve engaged what masquerades as a brain between your ears, but this is Cunt’s Corner. If I wanted to have ‘any interest in constructive debate’ it would not be on a quirky little site, populated by lunatics and buried in the lower intestines of the internet. But then again,you’ve never really understood this place have you?  You were far better on here when you fucked off for a year. Do us all a favour and do it again you dense little fuckwit mong.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Fancy a trip to Poland? Bill knows some dentists and we can get gobs like Donny Osmond for a tenner. Good ale too.