CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Cunts Corner official General Election poll

2 hours ago, King Billy said:

Labour…32% of the votes/65% of the MPs

Reform U.K…14.2% of the votes /less than1% of the MPs.

Democracy in all its finest glory, and proof why we need to support Ukraine for ever if needs be (even if it means we end up skint and fighting WW3 against Putin to keep the pounds and dollars flowing into the bank accounts of the globalist warmongers).

You stupendously thick runt.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I don’t know if you’ve engaged what masquerades as a brain between your ears, but this is Cunt’s Corner. If I wanted to have ‘any interest in constructive debate’ it would not be on a quirky little site, populated by lunatics and buried in the lower intestines of the internet. But then again,you’ve never really understood this place have you?  You were far better on here when you fucked off for a year. Do us all a favour and do it again you dense little fuckwit mong.

You are an abusive twerp go and fucking play your games with others like you.   Fucking brain deficit cunt. 

21 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

You are an abusive twerp go and fucking play your games with others like you.   Fucking brain deficit cunt. 

Please be more gentle with him .. he is poor Wolfies little puppy.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Prints Harry said:

Please be more gentle with him .. he is poor Wolfies little puppy.

I have a list of three cunts on here who wouldn't recognise a funny if it hit them in the face, reversed over their legs then smashed their arms with a baseball bat.   Just saying.... 

That's it then.   No more knocks on the door discussing your views.   No more leaflets explaining their positions.   No more asking for your support.   It's over.  Back to the same old, same old that has served this nation so well over last fifty to hundred years I DON'T THINK SO. 

4 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I have a list of three cunts on here who wouldn't recognise a funny if it hit them in the face, reversed over their legs then smashed their arms with a baseball bat.   Just saying.... 

That's not funny :(

6 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

But then again,you’ve never really understood this place have you?  

As I understand it, it's a refuge for failed comedians and, having read to shite they post in an attempt to amuse the punters, you begin to realise why they've 'failed'.

Does that answer your question?

• Like 1

My prepared speech to be read outside No 10 (Railway Cuttings, Up North) 

The light of a new dawn for myself, Keir and team over here, a golden sunset for Gareth and team over there. (Wouldn't count on it, fucking scraped through) 

Two lovely Celtic sounding names. 

6 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Are you vacationing in the Hamptons again this summer, Pen? lol.

Pen has a full diary this summer, mostly PR events for The Tavistock Clinic and their numerous ‘Big Pharma’ sponsors, and a few ‘drag Queen story hour’ cameo appearances at a local library or primary school on his rare days off.

Those Calpol puberty blockers (other brands are available) and mail order ‘Teach yourself bottom surgery and show those pesky transphobic parents who’s boss’ kits don’t sell themselves DC. 

• Like 1

On 06/07/2024 at 05:07, scotty said:

Angela Rayner is now Deputy Prime Minister.

So we now have a second in command who looks like she'd suck you off behind a skip for a fiver.

I can speak with some certainty when I say she’s the sort who’d consider herself spoiled if you pay the extra 10p for vinegar on her chips. Drawers full of hooped earrings, black leggings and Primark undies.

Ah, the track-suited ladies of Salford. Not much they won’t do for a battered sausage.