CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Cunts Corner official General Election poll

23 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

As the only website that I well and truly trust with the advice that is freely given out by other posters on here, apart from drink bleach obviously

Who the fuck drinks bleach nowadays? Bleach should only be taken intravenously on the advice of a qualified expert.

🇱🇷VOTE TRUMP 2024🇱🇷

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Independent.

I still want the tories to be dead.

I can't bring myself to vote for the flaccid pot banging Farage.

Farage will be back over the pond, sucking Donald’s cock as soon as the election is over. He’s a fucking wanker.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Who the fuck drinks bleach nowadays? Bleach should only be taken intravenously on the advice of a qualified expert.

🇱🇷VOTE TRUMP 2024🇱🇷

Hear about the Vicars wife who administered domestos to her husband during Covid?

She was charged with a ‘bleach of the priest’.

Fuck off.

• Like 2

Just now, Ape™️ said:

Farage will be back over the pond, sucking Donald’s cock as soon as the election is over. He’s a fucking wanker.

Always his ‘get out of jail’ card. Vote Reform…vote utter dickhead. The man’s a an utter embarrassing cunt.

• Like 1

Just now, Last Cunt Standing said:

I’m with John Cleese.

True quote from John Cleese, he’d just met Steve Coogan, who’d driven off in a Ferrari. Cleese turned to whoever was there and said:

‘He’s a very funny and talented young man isn’t he… I do hope he gets cancer.’

6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

True quote from John Cleese, he’d just met Steve Coogan, who’d driven off in a Ferrari. Cleese turned to whoever was there and said:

‘He’s a very funny and talented young man isn’t he… I do hope he gets cancer.’

A complete mystery why he goes through wives like @Frank goes through Anusol.

• Like 1

Given everyONE is taking seats off the Tories, Reform, LibDems, Labour,..... I've ordered a new three piece suite from DFS, a pair of executive style swivel chairs from World of Leather, a luxury recliner massage chair from QVC and just for the heck of it, a bondage post, handcuffs and chains included, for the loft.   

31 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Well that’s the exit poll in then. Labour landslide. Yawn. But for me, the story is Nige and 13 seats. Fuck me. The Tory party lies before him, trembling.

There’s quite a lot to unpick here from this very short post Doc. 

1. Labour landslide…. already a foregone conclusion.

2. Reform U.K. …..projected 13 seats, which even with the BBC/C4/Sky News/OfCon (sic) election interference, propaganda operation would be hailed as a major sea change in U.K. politics (if only the fake news MSM (who until a few days ago were all saying zero seats) remembered their job, which is to report the truth rather than the current liberal/marxist/ pro poof/ pro tranny/ treasonous narrative.

3. Tory party trembling?…. Not trembling, just exhibiting the unavoidable death throes of the oldest political party in modern history. And good fucking riddance to the dirty lying cunts.

So if Reform U.K. do manage to get 13 seats that’s a fucking massive result imo.

I’ve voted for Jeffrey Donaldson/DUP anyway, as he was the only rapist I could find on the ballot paper after I’d wiped my arse with it twice.

🇬🇧NO SURRENDER🇬🇧

2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

There’s quite a lot to unpick here from this very short post Doc. 

1. Labour landslide…. already a foregone conclusion.

2. Reform U.K. …..projected 13 seats, which even with the BBC/C4/Sky News/OfCon (sic) election interference, propaganda operation would be hailed as a major sea change in U.K. politics (if only the fake news MSM (who until a few days ago were all saying zero seats) remembered their job, which is to report the truth rather than the current liberal/marxist/ pro poof/ pro tranny/ treasonous narrative.

3. Tory party trembling?…. Not trembling, just exhibiting the unavoidable death throes of the oldest political party in modern history. And good fucking riddance to the dirty lying cunts.

So if Reform U.K. do manage to get 13 seats that’s a fucking massive result imo.

I’ve voted for Jeffrey Donaldson/DUP anyway, as he was the only rapist I could find on the ballot paper after I’d wiped my arse with it twice.

🇬🇧NO SURRENDER🇬🇧

While you're picking the shit out of your finger nails you nazi bastard, let me unpick a few hard facts for you.  There is no third way in British politics.   Even if you change the voting system to PR right wing parties make little or no mark on who eventualky forms the government.   Nobody's willing to work with them.   That's the book of Weimar -  parliamentarians have learned that lesson.  The best they can hope for, as in Spain, is to win a few local elections and indulge in gesture politics like ripping out cycle routes.   

1 hour ago, Ape™️ said:

Fuck off - it’s the Judean People’s Front!

There was a girl called Judy in the sixth form at the Girls School across the road from our boys school.  She had a big front.   Cross fertilisation was educationally beneficial to all. 

2 hours ago, King Billy said:

🇱🇷VOTE TRUMP 2024🇱🇷

You’re already looking ahead towards November.   Life under Starmer

# we will still be hostages to the energy and water company rip off merchants

# we will still be America's glove puppet with the thumb stuck up our arse operating our government's brain

# the UK will still continue to decline relative to other countries economically and influentially

#  child poverty, food banks and inequality will carry on at obscene levels while the rich carry on as before

# MPs and unelected Lords plus an outofdate monarchy will carry on feathering their nests

# the NHS and our elderly care services will carry on unreformed and failing with no long term fix in sight

# relying on Father Time and geological processes of cover up and forgetting, the British public, while sharing the two or three brain cells that have survived generations of dumbing down and poor educational standards, will welcome back the Conservatives to power after 14 years of chaotic misrule by Labour. 

26 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

SNP managing an even greater fuck up than the Scottish football team. They're actually predicting a reasonable chance that the Conservatives will GAIN a seat or two in Scotland.

Channel 4 already getting their knickers in a twist after one declared result (Sunderland) where Reform have come second with more than twice the votes than the Tory traitors and taken thousands from the commie/Mackem cuntess Bridget Phillipson. Lololol.

This looks like the end of democracy (sorry not democracy, just the scumbag uniparty gravy train that all the sheep were trained to put their X to). Oh dear. 😂