CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Zelensky Zelenskiy Zelenskiyy Zelenskeyi

8 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

I forgot Zelenskyy.  Clever ain't he? 

No dress sense though.   No sense of occasion.   Purely a pick your nose and eat it sort of guy.  The sort Ape has round to watch the football. 

I think it’s clear for all to see that something isn’t quite right between your ears. You fire out absurd little nuggets of idiocy at random, like some malfunctioning speak and spell machine. Please, just fuck off.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

I forgot Zelenskyy.  Clever ain't he? 

No dress sense though.   No sense of occasion.   Purely a pick your nose and eat it sort of guy.  The sort Ape has round to watch the football. 

Please stop vexing @Ape™️, that is Big Bollox and my job.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, and said:

Surely we're all in it together? (and don't call my Shirley!)

I see you’ve really stepped out of the shadow of your spastic bumchum, @entitled little cunt, congratulations on being the dullest, disturbed and most humourless cunt on here…and H & Pen take some beating at times. Wanker.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I see you’ve really stepped out of the shadow of your spastic bumchum, @entitled little cunt, congratulations on being the dullest, disturbed and most humourless cunt on here…and H & Pen take some beating at times. Wanker.

I'll have a cheese roll, no salad (I'm not gay) and get a fuckin' move on, I have to be back in the office by 1.30pm, you cunt!

25 minutes ago, and said:

I'll have a cheese roll, no salad (I'm not gay) and get a fuckin' move on, I have to be back in the office by 1.30pm, you cunt!

Back in the office? I don’t fucking think so. Back in your bedroom more like.

• Like 1