CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Zelensky Zelenskiy Zelenskiyy Zelenskeyi

Useful for post dating cheques.  Have I missed one out?   A "loan" to Ukraine?   Geriatric Joe fades out the Kiev Comedian and his CIA/mafia smells the end of the roadshow.  Anybody with a brain more functional than Joe, example Trump, knows you could spend another 10 billion on support for Kiev and it won't make a jot of difference to what you could get now by negotiating. 

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

Useful for post dating cheques.  Have I missed one out?   A "loan" to Ukraine?   Geriatric Joe fades out the Kiev Comedian and his CIA/mafia smells the end of the roadshow.  Anybody with a brain more functional than Joe, example Trump, knows you could spend another 10 billion on support for Kiev and it won't make a jot of difference to what you could get now by negotiating. 

The sort of geopolitical analysis that could only have been garnered by decades of playing Risk in the dimly lit halls of a secure hospital wing.

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, Decimus said:

The sort of geopolitical analysis that could only have been garnered by decades of playing Risk in the dimly lit halls of a secure hospital wing.

He's right though. Why bother spending money on something that you can solve with a good kick up the arse and telling them to sort themselves out.

5 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

He's right though. Why bother spending money on something that you can solve with a good kick up the arse and telling them to sort themselves out.

Quite, but even an enraged baboon can signal its displeasure at something by flinging its own shit about. It's how you articulate it that counts.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Decimus said:

…or by an over-muscular midwife with a mallet mishandling his partially successful breech delivery.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Should have made a few pies for her if he wanted a long term relationship.

Surely that was Zavaroni and the cunt was Hughie Green.  I WAS Paula Yates father.   I also SIRED the drummer in the Boomtime Rats so fuck off.   Rock n Roll! 

On 30/06/2024 at 18:22, ChildeHarold said:

An uncorrelated string of words not really about the subject for which the 'nom' was created, which has already existed for some while.

But then again, it's been written by a colossal dickhead whose trademark has become nonsensical, quickfire bollocks, just pipping him to the 600-likes mark after almost 9,000 posts of generally fetid cunt batter.

From the goodness of my heart, however, you're welcome to digest how to do it properly:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

An uncorrelated string of words not really about the subject for which the 'nom' was created, which has already existed for some while.

But then again, it's been written by a colossal dickhead whose trademark has become nonsensical, quickfire bollocks, just pipping him to the 600-likes mark after almost 9,000 posts of generally fetid cunt batter.

From the goodness of my heart, however, you're welcome to digest how to do it properly:

The more the merryier Wolfie.*  Not everyone can hit a 180 all the time like you.   

* is that merrier?   I'm fucking going ding dong. 

26 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

The more the merryier Wolfie.*  Not everyone can hit a 180 all the time like you.   

* is that merrier?   I'm fucking going ding dong. 

Sounds like you’re missing your fellow spastic mate slc. Hopefully he’s been banned, or better still, murdered.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Hopefully slc will work out who it is, if he ever returns - I chose it just for him.

Fuck off.

I hope he’s dead. If he’s not, he’s got a fine welcoming party awaiting him. Not a yellow ribbon in sight.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I hope he’s dead. If he’s not, he’s got a fine welcoming party awaiting him. Not a yellow ribbon in sight.

I hope he's been raped by some ragheads, who just so happened to chop his fingers off, rendering his ability to type ineffectual from now on.

1 hour ago, Ape™️ said:

What a bizarre coincidence - slc was calling me a grass all last week too. Uncanny.

Fucking hell! Did I get it right? When @and said your avatar was ‘edgy’, I honestly didn’t expect it to be that smiley Brit-pop cunt. Just someone who looked like him.