CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Water Bill Propaganda Charge

8 hours ago, Prints Harry said:

Is that a 40 watt LED bulb .. if so it will be seen from Mars.

The Great Wall of China can apparently be seen from The Moon (as long as your enormous cock isn’t in the way). Lololol.

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

It’s ruining the watching of the game,H. The cunts are everywhere. Screeching tarts dominating radio stations, tv and now football. It’s fucking contrived and embarrassing. You can see what happens when wimmin’s quotas are used in business…just look at that over-promoted rip Paula Vennells when she got parachuted into the Post Office. Wretched bitches need their cunts volleying back into the kitchen where they belong…then the bedroom.

The BBC radio schedules are dominated by public school girls now - they have a very clipped way of talking which suggests a stuck carburettor. 

A good tune up and carb rebuild is in order.   Then tell them to fuck off.   No wonder the young guys today are fucking on drugs. 

3 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

It’s ruining the watching of the game,H. The cunts are everywhere. Screeching tarts dominating radio stations, tv and now football. It’s fucking contrived and embarrassing. You can see what happens when wimmin’s quotas are used in business…just look at that over-promoted rip Paula Vennells when she got parachuted into the Post Office. Wretched bitches need their cunts volleying back into the kitchen where they belong…then the bedroom.

Saying that, that Sarah Smith the BBC’s (quota) North American Correspondent has just been on. She’s getting on a bit, and does have some sort of speech impediment but have you seen the Charlie Wobblers on it? She could feed a fuckin crèche ffs. lol.

• Like 1

On 30/06/2024 at 21:16, ChildeHarold said:

They normally pull one on at half time.   Radio 5 Live kept her down by the big screen but unleashed her at half time.   Throughout they couldn't get enough of Bellingham.  Then 10 minutes to full time, Bellingham is dead on his feet falling over etc.   Voila!  

Why does Martin Keown always have to make it sound like the Oxford Union Debating Society

20 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Saying that, that Sarah Smith the BBC’s (quota) North American Correspondent has just been on. She’s getting on a bit, and does have some sort of speech impediment but have you seen the Charlie Wobblers on it? She could feed a fuckin crèche ffs. lol.

Your grasp of world affairs is impressive... as long as it has big tits. 

13 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

The guy looks like he's slipped or slithered out of a crack in an Algarve stone wall.   

I know which one it is now. The one with a long neck and tiny head. Like a transsexual version of Ian Rush. 
 Now that was a fucking goal scorer.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Like a transsexual version of Ian Rush. 

Fucking hell Eric. My dinner’s just made an unwelcome, violent reappearance, but at least it hasn’t gone to waste as the dog seems to be enjoying it.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Fucking hell Eric. My dinner’s just made an unwelcome, violent reappearance, but at least it hasn’t gone to waste as the dog seems to be enjoying it.

You think that’s bad. Imagine Peter Beardsley’s orgasm face!

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You think that’s bad. Imagine Peter Beardsley’s orgasm face!

Fuck off. I’ve just read that out loud and the dogs thrown the fucking lot straight back up again. I guess the missus is going to have to eat it next and she better not try to kiss me later.

46 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Rush was a staunch blue, Bill…in case your sash-wearing, bowler-hat topped, umbrella waving orange arse didn’t know.