CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Water Bill Propaganda Charge

Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

Foden looks like a photo-fit. 

I hate that little cunt, Gordon for obvious reasons, but he is quick & direct. Why the fuck shithead didn’t bring him on is a mystery. Saka never went passed his man once. That arrogant little scouse cunt would have though. Painful to watch. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I hate that little cunt, Gordon for obvious reasons, but he is quick & direct. Why the fuck shithead didn’t bring him on is a mystery. Saka never went passed his man once. That arrogant little scouse cunt would have though. Painful to watch. 

Eze should start.

12 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I didn't realise Terry Tibbs was Spain's head coach

8 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

An absolutely fucking appalling performance. A few takeaways:

1- Despite every pub bore, pundit and myself screaming at the telly for old nosey to start Palmer, maybe he was right all along. I didn't count, but I'd guess that his pass completion rate was below ten percent.

2- Eze needs to start.

3- Kane is playing like he's wearing a full Bungle Bear costume, and despite scoring a sitter, missed plenty more and looked about as effective as an Astra Zemrca jab.

4- Saka at fucking left back?

5- Wokeflake is the ultimate paradox, on paper the second most successful England manager in history, but also possibly the most tactically inept one.

6- Kane looks like he's growing horns.

1 minute ago, ChildeHarold said:

You are unusually active tonight.   Please explain your behaviour by high noon tomorrow. 

I was hyper active yesterday evening too, whilst helping to kill your bestie. My blood is still up so if I were you I'd crouch back down below the parapet.

Final warning.

7 minutes ago, Decimus said:

An absolutely fucking appalling performance. A few takeaways:

1- Despite every pub bore, pundit and myself screaming at the telly for old nosey to start Palmer, maybe he was right all along. I didn't count, but I'd guess that his pass completion rate was below ten percent.

2- Eze needs to start.

3- Kane is playing like he's wearing a full Bungle Bear costume, and despite scoring a sitter, missed plenty more and looked about as effective as an Astra Zemrca jab.

4- Saka at fucking left back?

5- Wokeflake is the ultimate paradox, on paper the second most successful England manager in history, but also possibly the most tactically inept one.

6- Kane looks like he's growing horns.

Stones played like a cunt. At fault for their goal and defended like a League 2 player.

Bellingham is a 'moment' player. He doesn't control games and goes missing for long periods. 

And why the fuck doesn't Rice take the corners that he does so well for Arsenal?

Half of me wanted us to go out just so that fucking One dimensional prat gets shafted. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I was hyper active yesterday evening too, whilst helping to kill your bestie. My blood is still up so if I were you I'd crouch back down below the parapet.

Final warning.

My Earls Court attic bedsit does not have a parapet but a good view of the entrance to a well known gay club.  I am fully armed with a zoom lens. You have been warned.  

3 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

My Earls Court attic bedsit does not have a parapet but a good view of the entrance to a well known gay club.  I am fully armed with a zoom lens. You have been warned.  

A zoom lens but no camera.

14 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Stones played like a cunt. At fault for their goal and defended like a League 2 player.

Bellingham is a 'moment' player. He doesn't control games and goes missing for long periods. 

And why the fuck doesn't Rice take the corners that he does so well for Arsenal?

Half of me wanted us to go out just so that fucking One dimensional prat gets shafted. 

The second most successful without wi ning anything you cunt.   Another proud loser?  It's another case of Brit institutional constipation.   The manager peaked aeons ago and should have been replaced then.   Most of the team needs to get their cards cos they looked like extras on a Hammer Mummy film rather than flexible creative footballers.  

However, they did pull it back at the last minute.   But not before the old whining about the referee and the Bellingham dive in the penalty box.  Cunts. 

2 minutes ago, Prints Harry said:

A zoom lens but no camera.

I have a box of highly sensitive negatives under my uncomfortable single bed which is wedged between the sink and two ring portable hob and mini fridge.  A single shadeless flickering 40 watt light bulb illuminates my sordid abode subject to a dodgy fuse.   

I knew Quentin Crisp's manager. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I have a box of highly sensitive negatives under my uncomfortable single bed which is wedged between the sink and two ring portable hob and mini fridge.  A single shadeless flickering 40 watt light bulb illuminates my sordid abode subject to a dodgy fuse.   

Please tell me that a train thunders past every 4 minutes and the building shakes, Elwood.

12 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Is that a 40 watt LED bulb .. if so it will be seen from Mars.

3 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

I dream one day of living the green lifestyle.   Real quality. 

You'd like my crop of tender broad beens then? my fist harvest was today - 3 mins in the mic & they a juicy

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

@Frank is en route, sheepcunt. Lube up.

What are your tolerant thoughts on two madmoiselles commentating the France/Belgium match on BBC 5 Live?   I caught. "x stuck to y like super glue" as I switched off the radio.  Can you imagine the howls of protesting if two blokes commentated a woman's game at this level? 🤔 

35 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

What are your tolerant thoughts on two madmoiselles commentating the France/Belgium match on BBC 5 Live?   I caught. "x stuck to y like super glue" as I switched off the radio.  Can you imagine the howls of protesting if two blokes commentated a woman's game at this level? 🤔 

It’s ruining the watching of the game,H. The cunts are everywhere. Screeching tarts dominating radio stations, tv and now football. It’s fucking contrived and embarrassing. You can see what happens when wimmin’s quotas are used in business…just look at that over-promoted rip Paula Vennells when she got parachuted into the Post Office. Wretched bitches need their cunts volleying back into the kitchen where they belong…then the bedroom.

• Like 1