CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Water Bill Propaganda Charge

Perusing the 8% increase in my water bill and doing a breakdown of the charges I notice a fixed charge (fixed in the sense it's an add on in their favour and of course subject to 8% +) covers "cost of billing" which I take to be admin. 

Why has it become mandatory to send an A4 colour leaflet out with every water bill with a photo of an African mother and children pleading for donations to their water charity? 

Is this rolled into my 8% increased water bill as well?   Surely an opt in tick box somewhere on the invoice with a two sentence explanation would suffice? 

Surely these fucking quango monopolised maggots set up by Queen Maggot Thatcher have to be fucking abolished (without shareholder compensation) by any meaningful Labour goverpromising change? 

Yours, 

Fucking disgusted and outraged of Tunbridge Wells (the well is empty!) 

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

Surely these fucking quango monopolised maggots set up by Queen Maggot Thatcher have to be fucking abolished (without shareholder compensation) by any meaningful Labour goverpromising change? 

Too late now.

The Labour party ain't got the bollocks to take back into public ownership what should be in public ownership, those monopolised companies are too powerful, make too much money, and can afford the best lawyers, the Tory cunts have stitched us up good and proper.

It might be in their manifesto, but I doubt it'll happen in our lifetime.

3 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Perusing the 8% increase in my water bill and doing a breakdown of the charges I notice a fixed charge (fixed in the sense it's an add on in their favour and of course subject to 8% +) covers "cost of billing" which I take to be admin. 

Why has it become mandatory to send an A4 colour leaflet out with every water bill with a photo of an African mother and children pleading for donations to their water charity? 

Is this rolled into my 8% increased water bill as well?   Surely an opt in tick box somewhere on the invoice with a two sentence explanation would suffice? 

Yours, 

Fucking disgusted and outraged of Tunbridge Wells (the well is empty!) 

Waycist.  It's "leaflet of colour" 🙄

• Like 1

2 hours ago, and said:

Too late now.

The Labour party ain't got the bollocks to take back into public ownership what should be in public ownership, those monopolised companies are too powerful, make too much money, and can afford the best lawyers, the Tory cunts have stitched us up good and proper.

It might be in their manifesto, but I doubt it'll happen in our lifetime.

You know what will happen.   Nothing except getting worse. 

Fuck paying water bills, I'm 99% sure I've never paid one and will never pay one. The stupid cunts send out threatening letters but never do anything... Because they're not allowed to turn off a domestic water supply. It's not I can't pay it, I refuse to pay foreign owned privatised water companies for water, who put their shareholder dividends before actually maintaining the fucking system/network. Aren't Thames Water asking for a Government bailout because the need 4 billion to sort their shit out... They can go fuck themselves. 

I'm thirsty. 

5 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Does your bill arrive accompanied by a singing telegram?

Guest entitled little cunt
On 28/06/2024 at 17:45, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Fuck paying water bills, I'm 99% sure I've never paid one and will never pay one. The stupid cunts send out threatening letters but never do anything... Because they're not allowed to turn off a domestic water supply. It's not I can't pay it, I refuse to pay foreign owned privatised water companies for water, who put their shareholder dividends before actually maintaining the fucking system/network. Aren't Thames Water asking for a Government bailout because the need 4 billion to sort their shit out... They can go fuck themselves. 

I'm thirsty. 

So you're the cunt who's diminishing my dividend .The UK loves a foreign owned company .Its great to see a shaven headed tattooed up imbecile driving an Audi with George Cross flags hanging off it .Very patriotic.

3 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

So you're the cunt who's diminishing my dividend .The UK loves a foreign owned company .Its great to see a shaven headed tattooed up imbecile driving an Audi with George Cross flags hanging off it .Very patriotic.

Give me a prediction on the England game this afternoon and should I tune in.   Any tips on staying awake.   England’s game plan is sooooo predictable.   We just can't be beaten at passing the ball back to the goalie or defenders all the time and killing the game.    Trench warfare NOT sport. 

6 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Give me a prediction on the England game this afternoon and should I tune in.   Any tips on staying awake.   England’s game plan is sooooo predictable.   We just can't be beaten at passing the ball back to the goalie or defenders all the time and killing the game.    Trench warfare NOT sport. 

2-1 to England. Bellingham  and Kane to score. 

6 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

I'm watching the Georgia Spain game and Eddie's sister is one of the pundits. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Unfortunately it means that jammy, big nosed cunt remains in charge 

England likes a last minute win by any means foul or fair.   Sonny Liston's trainer was faster than Gareth.    As usual the commentary was fucking shit. 

5 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

England likes a last minute win by any means foul or fair.   Sonny Liston's trainer was faster than Gareth.    As usual the commentary was fucking shit. 

There's a couple of commentators who talk so much bollocks that I have to just blank them out. Thankfully there were no shrieking banshees making my ears hiss.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Unfortunately it means that jammy, big nosed cunt remains in charge 

One cowardly wanker him. You could see half of the team were fucked but he puts no subs on. When he luckily goes 2-1 up he could have brought 3 fresh players on and gone for the throat but the shithouse has them defending on the edge of their own area for twenty minutes. Crap.

1 minute ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

One cowardly wanker him. You could see half of the team were fucked but he puts no subs on. When he luckily goes 2-1 up he could have brought 3 fresh players on and gone for the throat but the shithouse has them defending on the edge of their own area for twenty minutes. Crap.

Same thing will happen again next week.

9 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

There's a couple of commentators who talk so much bollocks that I have to just blank them out. Thankfully there were no shrieking banshees making my ears hiss.

They normally pull one on at half time.   Radio 5 Live kept her down by the big screen but unleashed her at half time.   Throughout they couldn't get enough of Bellingham.  Then 10 minutes to full time, Bellingham is dead on his feet falling over etc.   Voila!