CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Glastonbury cunts again

Guest entitled little cunt

On 28/06/2024 at 07:52, entitled little cunt said:

It's here again.The middle class right of passage .Chlamydia and Joshie will be getting down and dirty for a few days buying ten quid smoothies .Mum and dad will be there to with newly pierced nipples and dad will be sporting a ponytail.They'll be happy to rough it until mummy needs a shit , then it will be a 110 mile drive back home in the Tessla to drop a turd then back in time to watch an 18 year old pop star whinge on about a relationship break up and Harry Potter.These cunts waving their mobiles in the air with torch on, like some cold play appreciation society have no idea what a festival is about .Reading 1983 .Thin lizzy .motorcycles. no money .hells Angels .The biggest bottle fight the world has seen before or since. (Some filled with piss with the cap off) .Chlamydia,  Joshie and  Tessla mum and dad would suffer trauma and need treatment for PTSD .cunts .Hopefully Putin will drop a tactical  battle field nuclear device on the place .

Everything is fine until the portaloos start to overflow in the middle of the second afternoon.

On 28/06/2024 at 21:39, Eric Cuntman said:

Never show that you’re angry. It’ll be taken as a sign of weakness. Except when I do it, then it’s well hard and everybody’s really impressed.

And don’t try and tell me you’re not angry. 

This is true. You wouldn't even let me in your house because I was wearing trainers. Never off duty you.

13 hours ago, Prints Harry said:

There are a lot of stabby cunts in the inner cities who are very good with knives. Instead of sending these stabby cunts to prison couldn't we retrain them to be surgeons?

Only if we let them practise surgically removing your enormous cock and huge hairy nuts.

Fuck off.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Only if we let them practise surgically removing your enormous cock and huge hairy nuts.

Fuck off.

Who on the Corner would you share a tent at Glastonbury 2025?

I've got a feeling it will be somebody with abnormally large genitals. 

I was listening to Def Leppard - while I weeded my rear...

You're bringin' on the heartbreak
Bringin' on the heartache
You're bringin' on the heartbreak
Bringin' on the heartache
Can't you see? Oh
You're such a secret, misty-eyed and shady
Lady, how you hold the key'

I was singing out aloud - a few hip shakes  & a bit of air guitar... i was IN THE ZONE