CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Glastonbury cunts again

Guest entitled little cunt

26 minutes ago, Prints Harry said:

There are a lot of stabby cunts in the inner cities who are very good with knives. Instead of sending these stabby cunts to prison couldn't we retrain them to be surgeons?

That's a very good point .As much as I dislike these savages quite possibly it is the system , designed and run like a machine by the "educated " that is the  cause.Those who have no hope , who are disenfranchised and left to fester have no stake in society and inturn feel no affinity towards it .In that void a counter culture emerges that is savage .Its the lowest common denominator in action.

10 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Ahh thank yow… (bows and tilts bowler hat.)

Fucking serf.

11 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

If you raise your game by, say 20% I reckon there’s an outside chance of you achieving the status of ‘fucking abysmal’ on here. Thick as a Gurkha’s foreskin.

I like a goal. 

On 28/06/2024 at 18:38, Decimus said:

I don't even bother reading most of his shit now. If I wanted to peruse reams of ill-informed, bigoted bollocks, I'd cross the paywall for the Telegraph online, at least my daily dose of bile would be delivered with marginally better grammar than the shit he regurgitates on here for free.

Impressive .It must be difficult being such a  forward thinking  morally superior illegal hugger .Its so humain of you to allow mine  and others  tax  to be  spent on uncivilised savages who offer my country nothing in return other than sexism , misogyny, criminality and   intolerance to British culture .You really are quite a special person.

11 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

@entitled little cunt…you’re getting completely annihilated by a man 4-5 time zones away who’s spent most of his day seal-clubbing and fighting polar bears in his children’s nursery…and you still can’t lay a glove on the cunt. Give-up and fuck off.

Do you let him take you up the sphincter?

58 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

Impressive .It must be difficult being such a  forward thinking  morally superior illegal hugger .Its so humain of you to allow mine  and others  tax  to be  spent on uncivilised savages who offer my country nothing in return other than sexism , misogyny, criminality and   intolerance to British culture .You really are quite a special person.

What a sabbath treat this is. Fifteen (15) consecutive posts of pure shite before 11am. Wanker.

3 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

What a sabbath treat this is. Fifteen (15) consecutive posts of pure shite before 11am. Wanker.

Did you count them ?.I'm honoured. Love you big boy .xx

On 28/06/2024 at 18:00, Cunty BigBollox said:

Racist cunt

That's a badge of honour

7 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Aww...are you hoping to grass , what a surprise ?.I dont mind  about your habits ,  really I dont  .Things are so much more progressive these days .

1 hour ago, entitled little cunt said:

Aww...are you hoping to grass , what a surprise ?.I dont mind  about your habits ,  really I dont  .Things are so much more progressive these days .

Yes that’s right. I’m ‘grassing’ to another member 9000 fucking miles away, you stupid little cunt.

14 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

Do you let him take you up the sphincter?

13 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I hate to intrude on private grief, but as I’ve been asked, I’ve got to say my diagnosis is that elc is a try-hard cunt who is impressing nobody with his ridiculous pollution of the site. I’ve frozen off warts I felt had higher powers of argument. Entirely unsurprising he would use the sphincter with not a trace of irony. He needs a soldering iron up his urethra. 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I hate to intrude on private grief, but as I’ve been asked, I’ve got to say my diagnosis is that elc is a try-hard cunt who is impressing nobody with his ridiculous pollution of the site. I’ve frozen off warts I felt had higher powers of argument. Entirely he unsurprising he would use the sphincter with not a trace of irony. He needs a soldering iron up his urethra. 

And you play the game... so easy... 

43 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

My girl just called me stupid, dirty and silly.   Should I go to Glastonbury? 

Stupid yes,it's nearly fucking finished, mind you,can you sing better than Shania Twain?  Fuck me she's so shit even Frank likes her

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Neil said:

Has there ever been a more ironic moment at Glastonbury other than Chris Martin singing to Michael J Fox  "I will try to fix you"?

Keep up you fat, rapist cunt.

15 hours ago,  King Billy said:

‘Back too the fixture’.

It was nice of @Mike Hunt to lend him the wife’s chair tbh. Bit cruel to see him on stage while that wanker Chris Martin sang ‘I will fix you!’ Wtf?

1 minute ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

15 hours ago,  King Billy said:

‘Back too the fixture’.

It was nice of @Mike Hunt to lend him the wife’s chair tbh. Bit cruel to see him on stage while that wanker Chris Martin sang ‘I will fix you!’ Wtf?

Is saying Shania Twain is fucking shit up to date enough for you?.....mind you I'd rather watch her than England!

6 minutes ago, Neil said:

Stupid yes,it's nearly fucking finished, mind you,can you sing better than Shania Twain?  Fuck me she's so shit even Frank likes her

Yup…she’s fucking dreadful, but before you ask…yes…mid-80s, spotless mott with a waft of maple syrup. Minimal forefinger debris.

3 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:
4 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

If only there was a way I could go back in time.....

55 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Rainbow playing ‘Since you’ve been gone’ to Madelaine McCann?

It wouldn’t have raised an eyebrow between her shamelessly opportunistic parents. Following on from book promotion etc, Kate and Jerry will be endorsing the new ‘Samsonite Refrigerated Kidbox’.

• Like 1