CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Glastonbury cunts again

Guest entitled little cunt

15 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

Don’t concern yourself with this - the grownups with full cognitive ability are having a bit of fun. Go and write some more poetry on your bedroom wall, using your special bottom paint.

You have a wonderful way with words. 😉

Loving all the Palestinian flags being waved by stupid fucking hippies. It would be hilariously ironic if masked members of Mossad attacked the music festival, slaughtering hundreds before retreating across the border into Wales along with a number of badly-raped hostages.

Not that there's such a thing as "goodly-raped" obviously, but you know what I mean.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Loving all the Palestinian flags being waved by stupid fucking hippies. It would be hilariously ironic if masked members of Mossad attacked the music festival, slaughtering hundreds before retreating across the border into Wales along with a number of badly-raped hostages.

Not that there's such a thing as "goodly-raped" obviously, but you know what I mean.

Never seen Neil’s work?

4 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Fucking clueless  middle  class cunts .The cunts live on the Bank of mum and dad , speak like they live in Hampstead and holiday in Daddies holiday home in the Dorgogne .Little fucking cunts , I despise them.

21 hours ago, Decimus said:

DailyMailGPT is currently down, stand by.

I dont think you've progressed from Dr.Zeus .If brains were shit you'd be constipated. 

Just now, entitled little cunt said:

Fucking clueless  middle  class cunts .The cunts live on the Bank of mum and dad , speak like they live in Hampstead and holiday in Daddies holiday home in the Dorgogne .Little fucking cunts , I despise them.

Here he is! I’m still awaiting an explanation for the accusations you made last night, you fucking bellend.

• Like 1

Just now, Ape™️ said:

Here he is! I’m still awaiting an explanation for the accusations you made last night, you fucking bellend.

I  owe you fuck all.You know. 

8 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

ELC, did you go to the 'University of Life'?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Decimus said:

ELC, did you go to the 'University of Life'?

What's it got to do with you fuck face ?I'm assuming you went to an establishment of higher education that churns out gobby little cunts like you by the bucket load .You're all the fucking same .All very anti establishment without realising you  actually are the establishment .Mummy and Daddy think  them so clever .Lucky that,  considering the lazy useless cunts will be  living  at home until they're 45.Fucking useless pricks .

3 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Paranoid, ranting idiot.

But I'm not a grass

Just now, Ape™️ said:

Ah, so we’re continuing with the “grass” theme are we? How fucking old are you? 

Why wouldn't I ?.You and your sycophants gave it all the big one then tried to get others shut down, now its all arms up in the air in a insincere what did I do  gesture .You make the Italian army look like heroes. Fuck off.

Just now, entitled little cunt said:

Why wouldn't I ?.You and your sycophants gave it all the big one then tried to get others shut down, now its all arms up in the air in a insincere what did I do  gesture .You make the Italian army look like heroes. Fuck off.

Sounds like someone’s tired.

Just now, Ape™️ said:

Sounds like someone’s tired.

I'm fucking wide awake 

5 minutes ago, Prints Harry said:

U OK Hun?

You looking for a gaped anus?

Just now, Prints Harry said:

Isn't there just a teeny weeny hint of marram or fescue in you?

What's that ?, some sort of ultra expensive honey that reduces blood pressure 

16 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Ah, so we’re continuing with the “grass” theme are we? How fucking old are you? 

All the more perplexing after it’s been explained 14 times that you haven’t grassed anyone or even said you had.

6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

All the more perplexing after it’s been explained 14 times that you haven’t grassed anyone or even said you had.

Let me have my fun.I deserve it .That cunt gave it out so he can have some back.