CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Glastonbury cunts again

Guest entitled little cunt

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

When did the little Chinese man with the silver eyes ever describe himself as ‘well hard’?

He just used to stroke his beard and tell the gangling twat that couldn’t do Kung Fu to walk softly and be patient and shit.

Ok, so most metaphors don’t bear close examination. Happy?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ape™️ said:

No, I haven’t reported the stupid cunt, and have never claimed to have reported the stupid cunt. So the question remains - why does the stupid cunt think I’ve “grassed” him? 

I don’t know. Maybe he’s getting you confused with OCR, who has used ‘Reported’ to wind him up. 
 Or perhaps you should take a good look at yourself and try to be less of a cunt with the help of Jesus or Punkape.

9 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

When he wakes up

in the morning light

he posts another nom and he feels alright.

He posts immediately after his night shift at the 24 hour garage. Normally around 8 consecutive posts between the hours of 5.50am and 8.00am…all utter bollocks. But I’ll defer to @Cuntybaws algorithm thing.

43 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

No, I haven’t reported the stupid cunt, and have never claimed to have reported the stupid cunt. So the question remains - why does the stupid cunt think I’ve “grassed” him? 

I think the ‘stupid cunt’ thing explains this stupid cunt’s mindset. The stupid cunt.

1 hour ago, entitled little cunt said:

Thanks for the advice.I spent months taking  it on the chin from the 3 musketeers .The blokes a grass, trying to get myself and others thrown off the site .I think my post made perfect sense given the circumstances .

Listen, you dense little twat. When a member retorts ‘reported’ more often than not it’s a joke/wind up. Unless you've egregiously broken the rules. Even when it may be real, the chances of you being ‘thrown off the site’ are pretty slim (although most of us on here would be happy that you were right now.) Calm the fuck down and stop posting anything that comes into your head…think ffs. The site needs new blood but not bellends. Take the next step…most of us will give you a break due to your stubbornness (good luck with @Ape™️ though.) Take a fucking breath ELC.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

You’re babbling like the scouse baby. 

Don’t concern yourself with this - the grownups with full cognitive ability are having a bit of fun. Go and write some more poetry on your bedroom wall, using your special bottom paint.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Don’t concern yourself with this - the grownups with full cognitive ability are having a bit of fun. Go and write some more poetry on your bedroom wall, using your special bottom paint.

Farrow & Ball’s ‘Bobby Sands Collection?’ Qualitah.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

Come on @entitled little cunt - I’m waiting for an explanation for your absurd and idiotic outburst.

I've got one. It's because you're an annoying and thoroughly boring cunt, like one of those flies which fly in circles just under your light fitting In the lounge, and when you decide to fuck the thing off it's nowhere to be seen only to reappear again as soon as your arse hits the sofa to continue watching Airwolf, Season 3 on repeat. You know exactly what I mean.

6 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Listen, you dense little twat. When a member retorts ‘reported’ more often than not it’s a joke/wind up. Unless you've egregiously broken the rules. Even when it may be real, the chances of you being ‘thrown off the site’ are pretty slim (although most of us on here would be happy that you were right now.) Calm the fuck down and stop posting anything that comes into your head…think ffs. The site needs new blood but not bellends. Take the next step…most of us will give you a break due to your stubbornness (good luck with @Ape™️ though.) Take a fucking breath ELC.

I'll post what ever I want to at what ever time I wish to. I do not seek or need your permission for either so go to a Greek Island or Tenerife , buy a kiss me quick hat and go for a fucking long hike .

1 hour ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I've got one. It's because you're an annoying and thoroughly boring cunt, like one of those flies which fly in circles just under your light fitting In the lounge, and when you decide to fuck the thing off it's nowhere to be seen only to reappear again as soon as your arse hits the sofa to continue watching Airwolf, Season 3 on repeat. You know exactly what I mean.

Get the cheapest aerosol deodorant  from B&M and a lighter .Point in the direction of fly , press nozzle of deodorant whilst simultaneously flicking lighter. Voila .Home made flame thrower .

6 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

7 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I think the ‘stupid cunt’ thing explains this stupid cunt’s mindset. The stupid cunt.

Sugar pot is getting low teaboy and  concern yourself with ensuring  the complimentary biscuits aren't stale .

8 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Never show that you’re angry. It’ll be taken as a sign of weakness. Except when I do it, then it’s well hard and everybody’s really impressed.

And don’t try and tell me you’re not angry. 

There's only one thing worse than being spoken about and that's not being spoken about .What did that mad kraut with the weird hair say ," every action causes a reaction ".I'm enjoying rattling the cunts cage , they don't like it up 'em that's quite obvious.

2 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

It’s funny you should mention things that annoyingly reappear, as that’s exactly what you do every morning when you regain consciousness, crack a can of something in the 5% ABV range and resume posting your (thankfully) unique brand of unfunny, embarrassing, cringeworthy bollocks.

59 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

Sugar pot is getting low teaboy and  concern yourself with ensuring  the complimentary biscuits aren't stale .

Hilarious. Still waiting for you to explain your absurd “grassing” rants yesterday.

16 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

It’s funny you should mention things that annoyingly reappear, as that’s exactly what you do every morning when you regain consciousness, crack a can of something in the 5% ABV range and resume posting your (thankfully) unique brand of unfunny, embarrassing, cringeworthy bollocks.

Do you buy stuff from the range store .. do they do cheap beans?

The nom itself has been done before but it still sums these cunts up .. for a lot of the older cunts its like a visit Mecca .. al the 60s 70 and a few 80 year old beatnicks, hippies and trying to prove that they are still "with it" .. Sunday and Monday they will be heading home unwashed .. hopefully a few will die either there or on their way home. Leave this to the young and the younger 40 and 50 somethings.

2 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

Is it true your latest model helicopter is a Sea King only you've scrawled 'Semen King' on the side of yours so everyone knows whose it is?

3 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

I'll post what ever I want to at what ever time I wish to. I do not seek or need your permission for either so go to a Greek Island or Tenerife , buy a kiss me quick hat and go for a fucking long hike .

Quite the rebel at 6am aren’t we?

3 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

1 hour ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Is it true your latest model helicopter is a Sea King only you've scrawled 'Semen King' on the side of yours so everyone knows whose it is?

QED.

14 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

You have a wonderful way with words. 😉