CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Glastonbury cunts again

Guest entitled little cunt

It's here again.The middle class right of passage .Chlamydia and Joshie will be getting down and dirty for a few days buying ten quid smoothies .Mum and dad will be there to with newly pierced nipples and dad will be sporting a ponytail.They'll be happy to rough it until mummy needs a shit , then it will be a 110 mile drive back home in the Tessla to drop a turd then back in time to watch an 18 year old pop star whinge on about a relationship break up and Harry Potter.These cunts waving their mobiles in the air with torch on, like some cold play appreciation society have no idea what a festival is about .Reading 1983 .Thin lizzy .motorcycles. no money .hells Angels .The biggest bottle fight the world has seen before or since. (Some filled with piss with the cap off) .Chlamydia,  Joshie and  Tessla mum and dad would suffer trauma and need treatment for PTSD .cunts .Hopefully Putin will drop a tactical  battle field nuclear device on the place .

2 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

When he wakes up

in the morning light

he posts another nom and he feels alright.

It's like a US Presidential Debate on here today, only without the wit, intelligence, and laser-sharp focus that Trump & Biden bring to proceedings.

JuWMKDe.png

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Entitled little cunt again.

doIlKPR.png

I don't even bother reading most of his shit now. If I wanted to peruse reams of ill-informed, bigoted bollocks, I'd cross the paywall for the Telegraph online, at least my daily dose of bile would be delivered with marginally better grammar than the shit he regurgitates on here for free.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

I don't even bother reading most of his shit now. If I wanted to peruse reams of ill-informed, bigoted bollocks, I'd cross the paywall for the Telegraph online, at least my daily dose of bile would be delivered with marginally better grammar than the shit he regurgitates on here for free.

What a loss that is you supercilious cunt .

20 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

It's like a US Presidential Debate on here today, only without the wit, intelligence, and laser-sharp focus that Trump & Biden bring to proceedings.

15 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Have I just become a total cunt like Francis or Judge Twe?

Watch out the snivelling  grass Ape will report you .He's the moral pendulum,  hanging like a pair of diseased testicle ready to sway to what ever his pathetic embittered soul finds ti his disliking .The bloke is a grass .

7 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

When he wakes up

in the morning light

he posts another nom and he feels alright.

And your point is ?

What has it to do with a snivelling grass like you what time I wake up you narcissistic  cunt .Would you like to wake up next to me fat boy? Is that the problem?.Even a grass needs to feel wanted I suspect. Keep your mouth shut and your nose out if you dont like what you read you cunt .It's actually been far more pleasant without you .snivelling  pathetic  grass .

24 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

And your point is ?

What has it to do with a snivelling grass like you what time I wake up you narcissistic  cunt .Would you like to wake up next to me fat boy? Is that the problem?.Even a grass needs to feel wanted I suspect. Keep your mouth shut and your nose out if you dont like what you read you cunt .It's actually been far more pleasant without you .snivelling  pathetic  grass .

Can someone with a basic grasp of the English language please explain what this idiot is on about? He seems a little rattled about something.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

And your point is ?

Never show that you’re angry. It’ll be taken as a sign of weakness. Except when I do it, then it’s well hard and everybody’s really impressed.

And don’t try and tell me you’re not angry. 

4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Never show that you’re angry. It’ll be taken as a sign of weakness. Except when I do it, then it’s well hard and everybody’s really impressed.

Are you some kind of Shaolin Temple cunt master, training a novice cunt? If so, ask “grasshopper” what the fuck he’s on about with his grassing rant.

Thanks for the advice.I spent months taking  it on the chin from the 3 musketeers .The blokes a grass, trying to get myself and others thrown off the site .I think my post made perfect sense given the circumstances .

1 minute ago, entitled little cunt said:

Thanks for the advice.I spent months taking  it on the chin from the 3 musketeers .The blokes a grass, trying to get myself and others thrown off the site .I think my post made perfect sense given the circumstances .

Are you fucking serious? You’re showing your true colours here, and acting like a fucking schoolboy. Who, exactly, have I supposedly “grassed” you up to?

Fucking idiot.

25 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Can someone with a basic grasp of the English language please explain what this idiot is on about? He seems a little rattled about something.

I feel I'm an expert In the nonsensical bullshit.

In my humble opinion I haven't got a fucking clue.

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

He hasn’t reported you. He’s winding you up and doing a fucking great job of it by the look of things. 
 You’re 90% settled in, but you can’t grasp the last bit and I can’t think of any more ways to explain it. 

@Ape™️… I have done as you asked and tried to tutor David Carradine and make him Bruce Lee. Can everyone please stop acting like I’ve got legal fucking custody of him.

31 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Are you some kind of Shaolin Temple cunt master, training a novice cunt? If so, ask “grasshopper” what the fuck he’s on about with his grassing rant.

When did the little Chinese man with the silver eyes ever describe himself as ‘well hard’?

He just used to stroke his beard and tell the gangling twat that couldn’t do Kung Fu to walk softly and be patient and shit.

He hasn’t reported you. He’s winding you up and doing a fucking great job of it by the look of things. 
 You’re 90% settled in, but you can’t grasp the last bit and I can’t think of any more ways to explain it. 

@Ape™️… I have done as you asked and tried to tutor David Carradine and make him Bruce Lee. Can everyone please stop acting like I’ve got legal fucking custody of him.

No, I haven’t reported the stupid cunt, and have never claimed to have reported the stupid cunt. So the question remains - why does the stupid cunt think I’ve “grassed” him?