CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

All the bad luck in one go

Cap'n Cunt

https://www.lbc.co.uk/news/iraqi-girl-16-strangled-to-death-migrant-boat-disaster/

If it's not bad enough being an Iraqi, how about jumping on a fucked-up boat full of migrants headed to Europe from Turkey - then when the boat's engine explodes and it begins to sink, being raped and strangled in front of your mum? I'd feel sorry for her mum having to watch, if she wasn't a fucking foreigner. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

https://www.lbc.co.uk/news/iraqi-girl-16-strangled-to-death-migrant-boat-disaster/

If it's not bad enough being an Iraqi, how about jumping on a fucked-up boat full of migrants headed to Europe from Turkey - then when the boat's engine explodes and it begins to sink, being raped and strangled in front of your mum? I'd feel sorry for her mum having to watch, if she wasn't a fucking foreigner. 

Any pictures of her mums cunt?

• Like 1

Guest entitled little cunt
Just now, King Billy said:

Any pictures of her mums cunt?

7 minutes ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

They actually choose to do it tbe  thick  cunts .A room in a travelodge , benefits a free mobile phone ,  they're  mad for it .It must be the complimentary tea and coffee sachets  in the hotel room that does it .

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Fuck all these disgusting fucking subhuman pigs back off to the desert and nuke it.

Page 22, paragraph 4 of the Reform manifesto.

43 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I know. Nige let me write that subsection.

It's a work of art.

22 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

So the boat's sinking and he decides to rape and strangle a teenager? I'm calling bullshit on this. I reckon the mother's lying. 

I wouldn't put anything past the cunts .The males are like crazed junkies high on mumbo jumbo and the fact that if the truth be known , nobody likes them.

Just now, King Billy said:

It’s a lot more fun imo.

They are the gift that keeps giving if you're an atheist fundamentalist. 

20 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Decs, I really think you should consider hating Muslims as much as Jews. 
It’s great fun. 

Don't misunderstand me, Eric. I absolutely fucking despise the "Religion of Peace" and all who worship at the paedo prophet's door. 

What I don't like is how the four by twos are being ignored by the far right these days as viable targets, and that's exactly what they have planned since the formation of the illegal nation of Israel.

After being kicked out of hundreds of countries and being generally despised by every right minded gentile over the last two thousand years, the cunts changed tact in the 40s by:

1-Playing the Holohoax victim card.

2-Creating a destabilised Middle-East along with their Jew controlled American allies in order to establish a Muslim fundamentalist terrorist movement who will become the new despised minority of the 20th and 21st century.

3-Fostering a Middle-East that has been absolutely decimated to the point that millions of Muslim refugees flood Europe, because the Jews want the demographics to shift to the point that the white race has been irreversibly diluted.

Why? Because the white European race has historically been their greatest enemy and we are the only hope for mankind to avoid a Zionist dominated new world order.

Watch Europa: The Last Battle. The Jews are the ultimate puppet masters and whilst the west is fixated on Muslim immigrants they're laughing their fucking arses off that it's all going to plan.

11 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Don't misunderstand me, Eric. I absolutely fucking despise the "Religion of Peace" and all who worship at the paedo prophet's door. 

What I don't like is how the four by twos are being ignored by the far right these days as viable targets, and that's exactly what they have planned since the formation of the illegal nation of Israel.

After being kicked out of hundreds of countries and being generally despised by every right minded gentile over the last two thousand years, the cunts changed tact in the 40s by:

2-Creating a destabilised Middle-East along with their Jew controlled American allies in order to establish a Muslim fundamentalist terrorist movement who will become the new despised minority of the 20th and 21st century.

3-Fostering a Middle-East that has been absolutely decimated to the point that millions of Muslim refugees flood Europe, because the Jews want the demographics to shift to the point that the white race has been irreversibly diluted.

Why? Because the white European race has historically been their greatest enemy and we are the only hope for mankind to avoid a Zionist dominated new world order.

Watch Europa: The Last Battle. The Jews are the ultimate puppet masters and whilst the west is fixated on Muslim immigrants they're laughing their fucking arses off that it's all going to plan.

Alright for fucks sake. But if we get rid of them, will it still be ok to eat pretzels? I like them.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Kinnell Decs. Shouldn’t be more concerned about Innuits shagging your bird while you’re at work?

I made my mind up when Bush and Chaney embarked on the decision to "legally" spank someone for the Twin Towers and all the West especially the UK's Bliar lined up behind it fearing not to get into their gunsights:  to suspect US more than THEM we were told was the problem, to hate US more than THEM we were brainwashed into thinking were inferior despicable humans, etc. 

Now the propaganda is these poor refugees are fleeing regimes and conditions of such outright injustice and tyranny where they are constantly in fear of their lives they have no alternative but to part with large wads of cash for a clearly suicidal boat ride into the blue.   

All the tissues of lies constructed about these parts of the world which we upturned disrupted and invaded illegally and continue to plunder as we have done in the past are now focussed in this single burning issue of illegal immigration which can be simply defined as

# groups of wrong uns who are socially destructive and not representative of the places they come from try to get into

# places more fitted for their anti social deviant personailities the UK being a great draw simply because it is the loosest most porous soft country in the world with lneffective policing, no ID system and a thriving underground network of illegal friendly immigrants and organisations some criminal. 

In others we have made the problem through our own lies and we try to handle the problem through a web of lies again about them and about ourselves.   None of these cunts come here because they think we are such a great country.  

6 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Well, I've always wanted to punch Robbie Williams in the face.

Who hasn't?

8 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Alright for fucks sake. But if we get rid of them, will it still be ok to eat pretzels? I like them.

I'll buy your pretzels , even the sour cream and chive ones in a green and white bag from B&M bargains .Never has a concoction of chemicals tasted so good. Best to eat  whilst driving and  wearing gloves .

8 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

That's Ipswich Town supporters.

Also known  as "the serial killers "