CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Labour will make every UK borough take ‘fair share’ of migrants, says Rayner

and

14 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

Beitbart.Is that what your  knock off watch is called ,the one you bought from the market .

I’m not trying to interject myself into what’s already a heated debate ELC, but installing a simple spellchecker might be something to consider soon.

Just saying.

Guest entitled little cunt
7 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I’m not trying to interject myself into what’s already a heated debate ELC, but installing a simple spellchecker might be something to consider soon.

Just saying.

Naa, fuck that 

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

There we have it. Now…fuck off.

I thought the simplistic honesty of that post was quite effective , obviously wasted on you fucking nimkumpoops. 

8 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

You are the Michael J Fox of Glastonbury on here, you meff.

You're  on shakey ground you cunt .

On 29/06/2024 at 21:02, Dyslexic cnut said:

You intellectual midget. You can’t even construct a fucking sentence. Get @ProfB to help you, you retarded little twat.

YOU EVIL BASTARD TAKING THE PISS OUT OF ME, you look like total twat, I hope armed gun men invade your bedsit.

50 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Reported…Rule 8. Never PM me again you demented sheep dickhead.

REPORTED YOU TART - there is no one to report to.

The corner runs itself.

• Like 1

On 29/06/2024 at 20:07, Decimus said:

he's a self-serving, publicity-courting, in-it-for-himself, poor-hating, dog-whistling, absolute fucking bellend

Much like yourself, but a lot funnier. 🤣

On 27/06/2024 at 11:21, and said:

Every borough in the UK will be required to take their “fair share” of asylum seekers under a Labour government, Angela Rayner has pledged.

The party’s deputy leader and shadow levelling up secretary said successful asylum seekers would be eligible for places in the 1.5 million new social housing and homes that Labour planned to build “right across the country”.

Labour has pledged to clear the 35,000 migrants currently being housed in hotels in a year.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/labour-will-make-every-uk-borough-take-fair-share-of-migrants-says-rayner/ar-BB1oWnA4?ocid=mailsignout&pc=U591&cvid=079e051ea9694b3d9d0e1a930e1d15ef&ei=8

So, does this mean they have plans to let even more of the sponging, sob story, parasites into the country?

Are you gonna be happy with your new 'neighbours'?

16 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Another post from clit licker, quoting a member and not actually writing anything. I was trying to work out if you're another spastic in the mould of @entitled little cunt, thanks for confirming my suspicions. 

Your suspicions are suspiciously like the other cunts in the Boys Club.

Maybe you need to get somebody else to write your posts, instead of colluding with your chums in the Boys Club in your regular evening wankathon.

LOL

On 29/06/2024 at 23:03, King Billy said:

Just saying.

Look Billy a spelling checker is no good unless you get your grammar fixed as well YOU CUNT Oops sorry about that fucker.   

Getting back to the nom and since you're giving me until high noon to sort myself out, as a defensive maneuver I'm going to move to your neck of the woods for one reason only:

to sponsor a fresh start and new home for Shamima Begum.   I'm hoping you can play a role in her future.