CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Taylor swift food bank

Guest entitled little cunt

13 hours ago, Decimus said:

Creepy little edgelord virgin.

That is fuckin' rich, when you consider some of the anti-Semitic atrocities you've posted over the last few years.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, ClitWestwood said:

I'd shove my cock so far up her arse I'd be able to tickle the back of her tonsils.

Why don't you message her agent with such a request, Reptyle?

I'm sure she'd be delighted to know that a pervy, immature, one-dimensional thick northern hick in his 20s with an inferiority complex about the south of England would like to worm his purple little slug up her arsehole. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, ClitWestwood said:

I'd shove my cock so far up her arse I'd be able to tickle the back of her tonsils.

Tonsils, eh? Remiss of me not to enquire which ones you mean…..

I suspect you’ve read about her Tight End and fancy your chances. Good luck with Travis when you meet him.

• Like 1

On 04/07/2024 at 19:52, clit licker said:

I'd fuck her up the arse then fist the cunt elbow deep. 

I donated a packet of CUMBERLAND sausage to the food bank in Sains, last Weds.

• Like 1

On 09/07/2024 at 15:01, Last Cunt Standing said:

Tonsils, eh? Remiss of me not to enquire which ones you mean…..

I suspect you’ve read about her Tight End and fancy your chances. Good luck with Travis when you meet him.

Her tight end zone will be a "wide receiver" after i finish with it, 6'6 nfl meat-head boyfriend or not 🤓

On 09/07/2024 at 14:43, Wolfie said:

Why don't you message her agent with such a request, Reptyle?

I'm sure she'd be delighted to know that a pervy, immature, one-dimensional thick northern hick in his 20s with an inferiority complex about the south of England would like to worm his purple little slug up her arsehole. 

Being called one dimensional by a beige, dog fondling wanker like you is akin to being called a bad parent/babysitter by the Mcanns or being called a pervert by Gary Glitter and Jimmy Savile.

On 08/07/2024 at 23:15, Decimus said:

Unlikely, I doubt that your maggot has ever seen any action outside of plugging the multiple holes that you've poked in your fedora over the years.

Creepy little edgelord virgin.

It's a Panama hat not a fedora.

You cunt.

On 04/07/2024 at 21:19, Eric Cuntman said:

We need to get @clit licker and @ClitWestwood to have a good old fashioned Cunts Corner ‘clit-off’.

If only Eddie Hearn promoted fights from the Super Gay Weight Division, we'd have been able to watch this pair of 9 stone spastics spend 12 rounds yelling at each other about whose neighbour's cousin's, dog walker's sister's, long lost uncle had the best car.

3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

If only Eddie Hearn promoted fights from the Super Gay Weight Division, we'd have been able to watch this pair of 9 stone spastics spend 12 rounds yelling at each other about whose neighbour's cousin's, dog walker's sister's, long lost uncle had the best car.

Somebody posted a video of the Wayans brothers ‘Gay Boxing’ sketch on here. It wasn’t you was it?