CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Taylor swift food bank

Guest entitled little cunt

19 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Misread the title as "Taylor Swift wank bank", and had already dug out a few entries for Viz's "Up The Arse Corner" before realising what it actually said.

Taylor-Swift-surprise.jpg

I don’t know why, she swallowed a sniper’s bullet.

Perhaps she’ll die.

On 27/06/2024 at 23:16, Dyslexic cnut said:

I can’t fuckin believe that you humour this cancerous fuckwit twatcunt.

Has the G broken on your keyboard teaboy or do you walk around with a baseball cap on the wrong way  trying to look cool in very cheap shoes .

5 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

High maintenence 

I can't see what the fuss is about , I really can't. 

17 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

High maintenence 

I dated her last night , she's OK.I had to let her down slowly though,  she's just not my type .

On 26/06/2024 at 08:54, entitled little cunt said:

Never ever never ever ever has a "pop celebrity " done so much for ordinary people. Ms Swift with a reputed net worth of 1.3 billion dollars has given a donation to the  Cardiff food bank .The level of her generosity is to remain a secret but the fact she has donated more than a can of baked beans and a pack of out of date jammy dodgers is allowed by her "team" to be made public .The ability of humans to idolise other humans for very little is astonishing, the search for a new Jesus never ends .

1 hour ago, clit licker said:

I'd fuck her up the arse then fist the cunt elbow deep. 

I’m sure the bony anorexic cunt will be delighted when she logs on and reads this after tonight’s concert. 

16 minutes ago, ClitWestwood said:

I'd shove my cock so far up her arse I'd be able to tickle the back of her tonsils.

Unlikely, I doubt that your maggot has ever seen any action outside of plugging the multiple holes that you've poked in your fedora over the years.

Creepy little edgelord virgin.

• Like 1

On 29/06/2024 at 20:02, entitled little cunt said:

Has the G broken on your keyboard teaboy or do you walk around with a baseball cap on the wrong way  trying to look cool in very cheap shoes .

There are those who believe that all people who wear baseball caps the wrong way around should be hanged until they are dead .. the odd thing is that you never see people wearing baseball boots back to front.