CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Taylor swift food bank

Guest entitled little cunt

6 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

She was good in Carry on Camping. 

She looked fucking great in Carry on Doctor , the one with Jim Dale .

9 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You sick fucking cunt.

I'm sure Taylor swift works in Greggs for a bit of extra spending money .She's got a good work ethic that girl.

14 hours ago, scotty said:

Google Marchioness of Cholmondeley Rose Hanbury, WC. The royal ejaculation will unfortunately be firing away from the lady in question, what with her being behind him wielding a nylon foot-long. It's no wonder he wears that pained expression. 

Have you ever been to "Chumly"?

5 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

I'm sure Taylor swift works in Greggs for a bit of extra spending money .She's got a good work ethic that girl.

She turned me down, when I offered her a perfectly reasonable tenner for a blow job.

10 minutes ago, and said:

"This isn't complex, this is just about people loving each other" said Minister Rev John Squares.

Yeah, in a distinctly unnatural way.

The Reverend certainly doesn't live up to his name!

But he got lots of bedding plants and other annaluals from them.

1 hour ago, and said:

"This isn't complex, this is just about people loving each other" said Minister Rev John Squares.

Like that clerical shirtlifter The Reverend Richard Coles. Ticks every box as a permanent fixture on Radio 4, the unfunny gay cunt. 

8 hours ago, and said:

You're wrong he really does.The church attracts all manner of sexual perverts .The more extreme the religion the more perverted they are are .Islam  very perverted fucked in the head  .Catholics very perverted .CofE quite  perverted .Jehova witnesses just totally fucking bonkers weird .Hinduism very odd, very misogynistic totally hypocritical .Buddhism peace loving , don't think so .Give them a zero fighter and they're deadly little fuckers .Any I've missed out they're cunts as well.

30 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

You're wrong he really does.The church attracts all manner of sexual perverts .The more extreme the religion the more perverted they are are .Islam  very perverted fucked in the head  .Catholics very perverted .CofE quite  perverted .Jehova witnesses just totally fucking bonkers weird .Hinduism very odd, very misogynistic totally hypocritical .Buddhism peace loving , don't think so .Give them a zero fighter and they're deadly little fuckers .Any I've missed out they're cunts as well.

The Amish?

6 minutes ago, King Billy said:

The Amish?

Fucking bearded weirdos and the women wear hankey things on their head like they're on holiday in Blackpool. They are known to have overly  hairy armpits, legs and nether regions .

16 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

Fucking bearded weirdos and the women wear hankey things on their head like they're on holiday in Blackpool. They are known to have overly  hairy armpits, legs and nether regions .

Which would make them harder to spot if they avoided Blackpool and holidayed in Norfolk instead.

19 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Which would make them harder to spot if they avoided Blackpool and holidayed in Norfolk instead.

Fuck me , they'd  fit right in especially  if they open mouth kiss their brother .

1 hour ago, entitled little cunt said:

What’s the difference between a cult and a religion?

In a cult, there’s some cunt at the top who knows it’s all bollocks… in a religion, that cunt is dead.

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

What’s the difference between a cult and a religion?

In a cult, there’s some cunt at the top who knows it’s all bollocks… in a religion, that cunt is dead.

Ssssh, dont tell them that .They're waiting for the manifestation of the messiah on earth .Who would want to return to this shithole ?. It didn't go well last time , the poor cunt was nailed up .He'd be a bit fucking stupid to come hear again,  it's like holidaying  in Benidorm , twice.  The 2nd Cumming.I used to be able to do that , it took a bit of time but I'd get there in the end .

21 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

Ssssh, dont tell them that .They're waiting for the manifestation of the messiah on earth .Who would want to return to this shithole ?. It didn't go well last time , the poor cunt was nailed up .He'd be a bit fucking stupid to come hear again,  it's like holidaying  in Benidorm , twice.  The 2nd Cumming.I used to be able to do that , it took a bit of time but I'd get there in the end .

Blessed are the fat cunts. For none shall inhibit their girth.

27 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Blessed are the fat cunts. For none shall inhibit their girth.

Blessed are the cheesemakers .

On 26/06/2024 at 19:09, Frank said:

I’m a closet Swiftie and I simply can’t get enough of her! Fortunately I know the bods over at AEG and have a couple of comp tix for the kids when she’s back at Wembley in August. Haters gonna hate. hate, hate, hate hate… Lol. 

Lol. 

My daughter’s just about to buy her first abode, Frank. She’s a proper precious Gen something cunt. Amongst other ‘gifts’ she’s asked Mrs Cnut to buy her a matching toaster and kettle…£450! When I saw the brand name, you came to mind…’SMEG.’ Any advice…poofter?