CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Taylor swift food bank

Guest entitled little cunt

Never ever never ever ever has a "pop celebrity " done so much for ordinary people. Ms Swift with a reputed net worth of 1.3 billion dollars has given a donation to the  Cardiff food bank .The level of her generosity is to remain a secret but the fact she has donated more than a can of baked beans and a pack of out of date jammy dodgers is allowed by her "team" to be made public .The ability of humans to idolise other humans for very little is astonishing, the search for a new Jesus never ends .

3 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

Never ever never ever ever has a "pop celebrity " done so much for ordinary people. Ms Swift with a reputed net worth of 1.3 billion dollars has given a donation to the  Cardiff food bank .The level of her generosity is to remain a secret but the fact she has donated more than a can of baked beans and a pack of out of date jammy dodgers is allowed by her "team" to be made public .The ability of humans to idolise other humans for very little is astonishing, the search for a new Jesus never ends .

Well, as she looks to me to be the side screw of p William, now that Kate the Rake is riddled with cancer and possibly dead, they have to make her look super charitable. A can of beans for the pleb is more than expected from the overlords.

2 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

Well, as she looks to me to be the side screw of p William

He's not into all that. His preferred option is getting some aristocratic tart that happens to be a friend of his family to don a strap on and do him up the chuff with it. I can't recall her name, but I'd like to think she's affectionately referred to as "Peggy".

Allegedly.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, scotty said:

He's not into all that. His preferred option is getting some aristocratic tart that happens to be a friend of his family to don a strap on and do him up the chuff with it. I can't recall her name, but I'd like to think she's affectionately referred to as "Peggy".

Allegedly.

This sounds very likely, S. but the middle aged aristocrat needs to spread the seed around a bit, you understand. It’s an insurance policy first used by the Romanov relatives.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

I have donated 11 packs of Sheba Fine Flakes Wet Cat Food Pouches Fish in Jelly 40x85g at my local pet food bank, I have made Taylor Swift look like like Kerry Catona - or someone, with my generosity. I ain't  celeb, nor a peleb, I am ProfB

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ProfB said:

I have donated 11 packs of Sheba Fine Flakes Wet Cat Food Pouches Fish in Jelly 40x85g at my local pet food bank, I have made Taylor Swift look like like Kerry Catona - or someone, with my generosity. I ain't  celeb, nor a peleb, I am ProfB

I spend £12 a week buying food for hedgehogs and a stray cat. I bet Bonio from U2 or Bob Gelding don’t spend that much on their pet Africans.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, White Cunt said:

This sounds very likely, S. but the middle aged aristocrat needs to spread the seed around a bit, you understand. It’s an insurance policy first used by the Romanov relatives.

Google Marchioness of Cholmondeley Rose Hanbury, WC. The royal ejaculation will unfortunately be firing away from the lady in question, what with her being behind him wielding a nylon foot-long. It's no wonder he wears that pained expression. 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, scotty said:

Google Marchioness of Cholmondeley Rose Hanbury, WC. The royal ejaculation will unfortunately be firing away from the lady in question, what with her being behind him wielding a nylon foot-long. It's no wonder he wears that pained expression. 

I actually met the BDSM Eeyore about two years ago. I say met, it was out and about at Houghton Hall and our guide shoved his 14th finger through the air to bring our attention to it. It was gambolling around the courtyard in a pair of massive fucking Magoo glasses that would have made Frank and his Pollard's appear subtle.

I can understand why Billy only lets it fuck him from behind, looking at it probably gives him flashbacks to when princess Anne used to give him a bath.

• Like 2

I’m a closet Swiftie and I simply can’t get enough of her! Fortunately I know the bods over at AEG and have a couple of comp tix for the kids when she’s back at Wembley in August. Haters gonna hate. hate, hate, hate hate… Lol. 

Lol. 

10 hours ago, scotty said:

Allegedly.

Some aristocratic tarts (Lady P) don't need a strap-on as they have their own green anaconda sized monster.

• Like 1

Just now, Frank said:

I’m a closet Swiftie and I simply can’t get enough of her! Fortunately I know the bods over at AEG and have a couple of comp tix for the kids when she’s back at Wembley in August. Haters gonna hate. hate, hate, hate hate… Lol. 

Lol. 

Closeted would be the last thing I would think about you Francis,your wardrobe screams fucking raving uphill gardener, you being a swiftie is the less of your problems.

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, Frank said:

Lol. 

The least shocking post you've ever made.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ProfB said:

Anyone who donates  to a cat food bank is a friend of mine .I'd  much rather give charity to felines than some ugly  overweight tattooed up Taff with a  huge flat screen tv on their living room wall .I didn't know pet food banks existed. Swift can fuck off .

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I spend £12 a week buying food for hedgehogs and a stray cat. I bet Bonio from U2 or Bob Gelding don’t spend that much on their pet Africans.

To spend money on Hedgehogs and  cats is  a far better investment  than spending on  Africans .A cat will , with love and attention be a loyal -ish friend and will always be  totally honest at all times , hedgehogs are beautiful creatures  and are now endangered .The African,  from the numbers I see walking (if one can describe it as that ) around town centres is most definitely not  endangered in anyway .In fact they are prospering on benefits , crime ,  handouts and imunity from the law  as is the flip flop wearing  carpet kneeler. 

1 hour ago, scotty said:

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

I actually met the BDSM Eeyore about two years ago. I say met, it was out and about at Houghton Hall and our guide shoved his 14th finger through the air to bring our attention to it. It was gambolling around the courtyard in a pair of massive fucking Magoo glasses that would have made Frank and his Pollard's appear subtle.

I can understand why Billy only lets it fuck him from behind, looking at it probably gives him flashbacks to when princess Anne used to give him a bath.

The best bit of crumpet the British monarchy ever produced was Lady Helen ‘Melons’ Windsor.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The best bit of crumpet the British monarchy ever produced was Lady Helen ‘Melons’ Windsor.

She is an oddity. She hasn't the ugly horse face so typical of British aristocratic cunts .My favourite is Emma Hamilton, Nelsons bit of fluff .She was a good girl of humble beginnings and the British establishment ensured her end was  equally humble. Nelson would spin in his grave.Her portraits show her beauty. 

46 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

To spend money on Hedgehogs and  cats is  a far better investment  than spending on  Africans .A cat will , with love and attention be a loyal -ish friend and will always be  totally honest at all times , hedgehogs are beautiful creatures  and are now endangered .The African,  from the numbers I see walking (if one can describe it as that ) around town centres is most definitely not  endangered in anyway .In fact they are prospering on benefits , crime ,  handouts and imunity from the law  as is the flip flop wearing  carpet kneeler. 

What the hedgehogs and cat leave, gets thrown to George & Mildred, the herring gulls that live on my roof. I prefer them to darkies as well.

1 hour ago, Frank said:

Lol. 

You sick fucking cunt.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

What the hedgehogs and cat leave, gets thrown to George & Mildred, the herring gulls that live on my roof. I prefer them to darkies as well.

The animal gods will look kindly upon you .

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You sick fucking cunt.

Some 64 year old jock got arrested for obscenity at her Edinburgh concert. He was having a five knuckle shuffle apparently. Typical debauched Jock behaviour .Emperor Hadrian knew a wrong'un  when he saw one .

1 hour ago, Snowy said:

Closeted would be the last thing I would think about you Francis,your wardrobe screams fucking raving uphill gardener, you being a swiftie is the less of your problems.

I had him down as a Kate Bush and Judy Garland fan, Snowy. 

11 hours ago, scotty said:

I thought that sunk in the Thames .