CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Monkey pox illegals

Guest entitled little cunt

16 hours ago, King Billy said:

It’s all BS. Just ignore anything the MSM fake news wankers and the ‘scientists’ like Whitty and Van Tamm say. Even more so if Roops says it. Then you know its 100% bollocks.

It's not a pandemic and not worth worrying about. 

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

It's not a pandemic and not worth worrying about. 

To be honest, the intelligence level of the British public has plummeted to such an extent that spinning Hay Fever as a new variant will have 75% of them panic buying masks and sanitizer, taping up their windows and grassing up their neighbours for having visitors.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, King Billy said:

I get all my medical advice from Dr Hillary on GMB. I’m going to Bournemouth beach tomorrow and I’ll definitely wear a mask if I go for a swim.

& your swimming trunks? Or I prefer not? Let your nuts go free Billy King

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

To be honest, the intelligence level of the British public has plummeted to such an extent that spinning Hay Fever as a new variant will have 75% of them panic buying masks and sanitizer, taping up their windows and grassing up their neighbours for having visitors.

I know, and who would have guessed that Ape would ever be part of the majority of anything?

2 hours ago, ProfB said:

& your swimming trunks? Or I prefer not? Let your nuts go free Billy King

I wouldn’t be seen dead in swimming trunks ProfB. I’m a 100% thong or mankini guy (depending on the ambient temperature, which I rely on Sky News for obviously).

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I've got Athletes foot, should I stay at home ?.

22 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

There are no blacks in the Andromeda Strain.   It targeted whites

I bet it was the illegals who bought it in.

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Just wrap plastic round your feet to avoid upsetting normal people.

It smells of Robuchon cheese between my toes .I'm thinking of adding lardons and sliced potatoes to make the perfect Tarteflette. 

12 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

It smells of Robuchon cheese between my toes .I'm thinking of adding lardons and sliced potatoes to make the perfect Tarteflette

Have a like for mentioning the favourite dish of our beloved and still missing Quincy Cockfingers.

52 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

I've got Athletes foot, should I stay at home ?.

No. Find Frank (he’ll be lurking around on Hampstead Heath with a hankie hanging out of his back pocket or bumming some fat Moroccan tourist in the bogs at The Admiral Duncan) and kick the greasy little fucker up the arse, making sure some of the infected material from your foot stays on his already suppurating ringpiece. The more diseases he catches can only hasten what everyone here prays for (and poor Mitch went to his grave without his prayers being answered)… Franks slow and agonising death from multiple arse related conditions.

8 hours ago, King Billy said:

You’ve spelled face wrong Eric.

8 hours ago, King Billy said:

No. Find Frank (he’ll be lurking around on Hampstead Heath with a hankie hanging out of his back pocket or bumming some fat Moroccan tourist in the bogs at The Admiral Duncan) and kick the greasy little fucker up the arse, making sure some of the infected material from your foot stays on his already suppurating ringpiece. The more diseases he catches can only hasten what everyone here prays for (and poor Mitch went to his grave without his prayers being answered)… Franks slow and agonising death from multiple arse related conditions.

That's the product of a tortured mind .