CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Monkey pox illegals

Guest entitled little cunt

A new monkey  pox strain is on its way to a travelodge near you. Starting in the Democratic whatever of Congo it's now spreading .No doubt it'll be here soon , donated  by a small boat arrival quite possibly. The last mpox strain was a fave of our anal sex heroes . Illegals,  pride month and monkeypox   could be the perfect storm .

15 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

All it needs is some wag to put it out that it will effect supply of bog rolls to see riots breaking out.

I am lucky as I have still got 200 bog rolls left over from the 500 I bought back in 2020.

38 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

A new monkey  pox strain is on its way to a travelodge near you. Starting in the Democratic whatever of Congo it's now spreading .No doubt it'll be here soon , donated  by a small boat arrival quite possibly. The last mpox strain was a fave of our anal sex heroes . Illegals,  pride month and monkeypox   could be the perfect storm .

Congo Haemorrhagic Fever is appearing in the Med.  One person died in Greece.  There have been about 8 cases in Spain in last few years but not in the toirist areas.  It has a high fatality of 5 to 40%.  Lymes Disease can be serious debilitating and is also spreading and poses more of a risk for those using the rural areas.   Both are spread by ticks that live on animals.  CCH hasn't reached the UK but Lymes has been here for a long time.   What I fear is a Bird Flu pandemic.   It is now endemic in USA dairy farms.  It has very rarely crossed over to humans working with poultry or cows but human to human infection hasn't yet been observed. 

I'm waiting for the blu ray copy of The Andromeda Strain.  £9.99.

Most of these diseases are caused by human activity - factory farming, laboratory accidents, etc. 

30 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Congo Haemorrhagic Fever is appearing in the Med.  One person died in Greece.  There have been about 8 cases in Spain in last few years but not in the toirist areas.  It has a high fatality of 5 to 40%.  Lymes Disease can be serious debilitating and is also spreading and poses more of a risk for those using the rural areas.   Both are spread by ticks that live on animals.  CCH hasn't reached the UK but Lymes has been here for a long time.   What I fear is a Bird Flu pandemic.   It is now endemic in USA dairy farms.  It has very rarely crossed over to humans working with poultry or cows but human to human infection hasn't yet been observed. 

Most of these diseases are caused by human activity - factory farming, laboratory accidents, etc. 

And darkies .

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

All it needs is some wag to put it out that it will effect supply of bog rolls to see riots breaking out.

Chris Whitty advising queers not to stuck it up any rectums and Van Tam advising   "do not nosh" .After a few months  Angela Raynor will instigate nosh out to help out  and they'll give millions in "loans" to Pakistani's who then fuck off back to their shitehole with the booty never to be seen again.As if that could ever happen,  don't be so fucking ridiculous 

52 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

It’s all BS. Just ignore anything the MSM fake news wankers and the ‘scientists’ like Whitty and Van Tamm say. Even more so if Roops says it. Then you know its 100% bollocks.

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I’ve not needed toilet rolls since I bought a ‘Clag-gone’ machine from the advert in Viz.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I’ve not needed toilet rolls since I bought a ‘Clag-gone’ machine from the advert in Viz.

I bought some 'Tyre Nails' which came in handy but I bought a 'Shat' which is a cross between a shed and a hat. But I was pissed on that night.

19 minutes ago, King Billy said:

It’s all BS. Just ignore anything the MSM fake news wankers and the ‘scientists’ like Whitty and Van Tamm say. Even more so if Roops says it. Then you know its 100% bollocks.

I agree.  It's part of the tsunami tidal wave of bad and worrying news that is the daily diet of the news channels, inyernet and all the fucking ppintless talking head shows on telly.   I hope one of the mental health instructions being issued to the long term sick is:  DON'T FUCKING WATCH OR LISTEN TO THE NEWS. 

24 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

‘I’m convinced it’s a major development in ring-piece technology.’ Sir Robert Marks.

25 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I’ve not pissed or shat my kex while out shopping since I bought the Viz ‘inconti-cart!’

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It’s a boon!”

Mrs B. Essex.

‘Put all your rubbish in green carrier bags so they blend in with the countryside when you throw them out of your car window’.

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

I'm sure the 'experts' will be on the media saying we have to have 4 jabs and wear face nappies 24/7 even at home and in the desert. The scariest thing is is that most of the populace will fucking fall for it. 

41 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It’s a boon!”

Mrs B. Essex.

Remember the ‘Bears of Murder’ collection of teddies…’Little Ted West” was my favourite with his ‘yokel tank top’, then there was ‘Little Ted Manson’ with a swastika on his forehead.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I'm sure the 'experts' will be on the media saying we have to have 4 jabs and wear face nappies 24/7 even at home and in the desert. The scariest thing is is that most of the populace will fucking fall for it. 

I get all my medical advice from Dr Hillary on GMB. I’m going to Bournemouth beach tomorrow and I’ll definitely wear a mask if I go for a swim.

9 hours ago, King Billy said:

I get all my medical advice from Dr Hillary on GMB. I’m going to Bournemouth beach tomorrow and I’ll definitely wear a mask if I go for a swim.

Personally I preferred Dr Michael Moseley health tips .Starve yourself for 24 hours then go for a walk in  Sahara like temperatures within shouting distance  of Dave and Sharon from Bexley heath  who have bleached teeth and a Tessla .I bath in manuka honey ,  eat curley kale with custard everyday and put ground flax seeds in the cars engine to prolong its life. The knocking can become tiresome but I'm certain it's running cleaner. I dont want to be responsible for flooding in Bangledesh  or the weather getting hot in summer .

46 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

Personally I preferred Dr Michael Moseley health tips .Starve yourself for 24 hours then go for a walk in  Sahara like temperatures within shouting distance  of Dave and Sharon from Bexley heath  who have bleached teeth and a Tessla .I bath in manuka honey ,  eat curley kale with custard everyday and put ground flax seeds in the cars engine to prolong its life. The knocking can become tiresome but I'm certain it's running cleaner. I dont want to be responsible for flooding in Bangledesh  or the weather getting hot in summer .

That's probably what the little fucker's done in Tenerife. Decided to take a leaf put of the good Dr's book and gone for a hike with his phone on 2% power. 

10 hours ago, King Billy said:

Watch your arse, B. Bournemouth is not as straight as it used to be…

13 hours ago, King Billy said:

I think thyself might be in for a surprise, @King Billy. You'll think you are walking into Karachi on arrival. You'll need an Urdu/English translation dictionary and a hefty wallet - £5.70 for a pint of shitty lager in a 'locals' pub. I was there last Saturday to re-live a little bit of my childhood holidays with my parents and I wish I'd never fucking gone.

• Like 2