CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Julio Foolio Dead

Miles

Guest entitled little cunt
1 hour ago, Prints Harry said:

I had never heard of this cunt from Florida but seemingly the cunt has just been shot dead and it is news in the UK

Rest easy young soldier

What a shame , he'll be greatly missed .Has a day of shop lifting been announced  to mark his passing ?.

1 hour ago, Prints Harry said:

I had never heard of this cunt from Florida but seemingly the cunt has just been shot dead and it is news in the UK

Rest easy young soldier

Oh well… looks like some underage girls remain unraped for a while longer.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Did he get crushed by a tyre that accidentally fell from the tree when he was swinging in it?? Or was it that fucking piano they were trying to move upstairs?

They do love a drive by shooter  at birthday parties .It's their idea of hiring a bouncy castle. 

1 hour ago, entitled little cunt said:

They do love a drive by shooter  at birthday parties .It's their idea of hiring a bouncy castle. 

They do seem to be doing a truly splendid job of stereotyping themselves.

I wonder whether @Frank could produce a RAP number for the corner?

32 minutes ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

At least he wasn't an aspirng architect or a promising footballer. No great loss then.

Just dyin' the dream.

What a loss to humanity. Another ridiculously glitzy and expensive funeral attended by a couple of thousand crotch grabbing apes with a combined IQ of 17.

Why bother? Just leave it on the pavement and let the council throw it in the landfill with the rest of the shit.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Did he get crushed by a tyre that accidentally fell from the tree when he was swinging in it?? Or was it that fucking piano they were trying to move upstairs?

It's an urban jungle out there.

On 25/06/2024 at 16:54, Prints Harry said:

With teeth like that it must be @King Billy

Looks like a premium Hungarian job.

I wonder if they'd also be able to do a service on a 'year old' Bentley, while I'm having my teeth scaled and polished? 🦷😁

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, and said:

I wonder if they'd also be able to do a service on 'year old' Bentley, while I'm having my teeth scaled and polished? 🦷😁

Book an appointment with Roops…who did Shane McGowan’s. Then die in a housefire.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Prints Harry said:

Rest easy young soldier

He sung?

On 25/06/2024 at 17:57, ProfB said:

FUCK OFF, got stuff a carrot up your arse

Don't tempt him, he'd love the feel of a root vegetable probing his back passage. 🥕

• Like 2

On 25/06/2024 at 17:17, and said:

I wonder if they'd also be able to do a service on a 'year old' Bentley, while I'm having my teeth scaled and polished? 🦷😁

Yeah, they'd "service" it into  fiat Punto, toss you the keys and give you a kicking if you complained.

On 25/06/2024 at 17:57, ProfB said:

FUCK OFF, got stuff a carrot up your arse

This post deserves to be revived .Surely there must be  more racial stereotype slurs  to come than has already been exhibited  ? It's a rather poor effort I must say .