CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

When did pride day become pride month ?

Guest entitled little cunt

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It all seems to be Warburtons nowadays. Did you know that ‘Warburtons’ backwards is ‘snot rub raw’

something dodgy there… @King Billy?

A rather well known clag bread manufacturer had a factory in the town I was born in .99%of the workers on the factory floor were  dusky flip flop wearer's. They used to spit into the mix. The morning chorus  consisted of loud clearing of the sinuses followed by the unmistakable sound of flem being bought up from the lungs then a spit of a  solid lime  green mass into the whirring industrial mixers .Dirty fucking cunts .I temped in there for 2 days in my younger days , that's all I could take .It was disgusting .I bake my own bread.Understandably . 

10 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

A rather well known clag bread manufacturer had a factory in the town I was born in .99%of the workers on the factory floor were  dusky flip flop wearer's. They used to spit into the mix. The morning chorus  consisted of loud clearing of the sinuses followed by the unmistakable sound of flem being bought up from the lungs then a spit of a  solid lime  green mass into the whirring industrial mixers .Dirty fucking cunts .I temped in there for 2 days in my younger days , that's all I could take .It was disgusting .I bake my own bread.Understandably . 

They wank in the flour you use.

8 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

They wank in the flour you use.

The dirty cunts , that explains the chewy lumps .I thought it was a bit salty with a hint of curry .

4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It all seems to be Warburtons nowadays. Did you know that ‘Warburtons’ backwards is ‘snot rub raw’

something dodgy there… @King Billy?

I bake my own bread and knit all my own jumpers and tank tops because of Orwellian ‘Big Brother’ shit like this.
It’s no coincidence that LIDL sounds exactly the same read backwards and M and S is just a front for the unspeakable S and M deviancy that goes on behind the counter after closing time.

Nan bread. Try saying that backwards. 🤔

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

daerb nan.

I managed it Bill.

Shhhhh! You don’t know what dark forces you might unleash Eric. These are the sacred codes of Satan and his fallen angels who live in plain sight among us. We’re living in the last days so don’t sleepwalk unprepared into a battle with the forces of evil.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, entitled little cunt said:

it was a bit salty with a hint of curry .

Saddique Khan when asked if he remembered the first time his dad had introduced him to the Pakistani Islamic tradition of father and favourite son fellatio.

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Shhhhh! You don’t know what dark forces you might unleash Eric. These are the sacred codes of Satan and his fallen angels who live in plain sight among us. We’re living in the last days so don’t sleepwalk unprepared into a battle with the forces of evil.

Are you Rob Halford?

7 hours ago, King Billy said:

Saddique Khan when asked if he remembered the first time his dad had introduced him to the Pakistani Islamic tradition of father and favourite son fellatio.

And he charged him  double if it was inside the M25.

7 hours ago, scotty said:

A common complaint from the Mrs.

Owen Jones said if you eat pineapple it tastes better .I think its in the labour manifesto.

8 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

Owen Jones said if you eat pineapple it tastes better .I think its in the labour manifesto.

Young Owen would probably prefer a flesh-banana down the back of his throat. 🩹💦

19 hours ago, ProfB said:

He said eating Salmon makes a willy grow massive & bananas yes

Didn't work for me, maybe it has to be 'fresh' salmon, not tinned? 🐟

7 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I liked the first one with Charlton Heston.

Was that the one with the end scene on a beach  with some typical Heston overacting " Damn you all to hell "

1 hour ago, entitled little cunt said:

Was that the one with the end scene on a beach  with some typical Heston overacting " Damn you all to hell "

My favourite was the one on the beach where Heston was cooking giant earwig burgers with a dry ice jus, on a portable ‘small hadron collider’, served in a hollowed out human type skull he claimed to have found in the stomach of a thawed out woolly mammoth while on holiday in The Alps.

10 minutes ago, King Billy said:

My favourite was the one on the beach where Heston was cooking giant earwig burgers with a dry ice jus, on a portable ‘small hadron collider’, served in a hollowed out human type skull he claimed to have found in the stomach of a thawed out woolly mammoth while on holiday in The Alps.

And his sister has leprosy,  is that the one ?

54 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

And his sister has leprosy,  is that the one ?

Looks like his night shift has started at the 24 hour garage has started. We’ll hear from him again in about 7 hours, unless there’s an early morning run on corned beef sandwiches and Ginster’s pasties. What a fucking loser.

8 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Looks like his night shift has started at the 24 hour garage has started. We’ll hear from him again in about 7 hours, unless there’s an early morning run on corned beef sandwiches and Ginster’s pasties. What a fucking loser.

That was a hard shift .If only I was as successfull as you. What boys toys would I surround my self with I wonder.What mechanical  steed would be waiting for me to place the key in. Where would I live ? In a quiet tranquil pretty , idylic country escape maybe ? If only I could get out of this bedsit  with a drug addict upstairs and a schizophrenic  down stairs. If only I could earn some money,  I mean real money from time to time . An amount in one day that a person considered ordinary would earn in a month for instance .How I could improve my lot.Here I am sorting out the Ginster pasties and cleaning the toilet .I  have to scrub the cubicle  walls trying to remove  the  messages written by DC looking for a quick gobble of cock ,the dirty cunt .

On 30/06/2024 at 08:29, entitled little cunt said:

What boys toys would I surround my self with I wonder.What mechanical  steed would be waiting for me to place the key in.

A 'year old Bentley' would be nice!